NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

@mastermayhem: Hey, sorry man. I guess I kinda assumed that most of you guys were subscribed to my channel by now. But I will continue to post here then!

Bunch of stuff, if you haven't been checking out the main channel. Enjoy!

Profit Motive
Part Four: GRABBING BUSINESS BY THE TITTIES
Part Five: THESE DAWGS ARE TOO BALLA, YO!
Part Six: VICTORY TASTES BY BARBECUE CHICKEN
Part Seven: MOST EPIC SIDEQUEST EVER

Exmortis 1 & 2
THIS IS WHAT NIGHTMARES ARE MADE OF...
SCARIEST MOMENT EVER ; _ ;

Thief: Deadly Shadows
Part Two: I'LL MACE YOU GOOD!

Slender: Sanatorium
Part One: EVERYONE, COVER YOUR ASSES

Ape Escape
Part One: LIGHT SABER POWER!!
Part Two: MARTIAN MONKEY LOVES JOY RIDING
Part Three: I KILLED KENNY!

NicoB Sings
"That Home" by Cinematic Orchestra
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
I think we have, but it’s nice to see a list of stuff like this all in one place. Plus my subscription only kicks in once a month or so. I don’t know why.
I meet Jake from Desert Nightmare again in Ape Escape, and sticky keys rock my shit in Slender.

Slender
Part Six: DAMN STICKY KEYS!!

Ape Escape
Part Four: THE RETURN OF JAKE
Google Web Store has been evil and I can't watch dem videos anymore :|
I managed to load Exmortis now though! And still watching. GJ on all the plays :D
@Nessy: Thanks sis. :3

I get scared of an evil demon fetus in SCP and I get super pissed to the tune of the William Tell Overture in Ape Escape.

SCP: Containment Breach
Part One: BABY FETUS MONSTER GONNA GET ME!!

Ape Escape
Part Five: NICO'S ANGRY OVERTURE
I enjoy your videos a lot, but just wondering - are you still paying attention to the To-Do list you have on the first page of this thread? >->
author=Shaboba
I enjoy your videos a lot, but just wondering - are you still paying attention to the To-Do list you have on the first page of this thread? >->

I am, sorry. I know I've gotten a bit sidetracked. Trying to appeal to audiences outside just RMN now, it's been getting a little difficult. >_<
If it helps you any, you don't have to keep doing Miserere. There are already a bunch of let's plays for it, and I've gotten enough feedback on it. Obviously I'm still enjoying it, but I'd be fine if you stopped it. No hard feelings.
author=SnowOwl
If it helps you any, you don't have to keep doing Miserere. There are already a bunch of let's plays for it, and I've gotten enough feedback on it. Obviously I'm still enjoying it, but I'd be fine if you stopped it. No hard feelings.

Nah, I'm too far into Miserere to stop now. Based on the guide, I'd say I only have about two videos left (I think). Besides, I am enjoying it!
@Mr_Detective: Sorry, but I'm going to decline for right now.
@mrjohnson: Thanks buddy! :3

I continue my epic journey to the pinnacle of the business world in Profit Motive, and I try out a very cool indie horror game called Hide.

Profit Motive
Part Eight: STAKEOUT!!
Part Nine: ALL THEY NEEDED...WAS EACH OTHER

Hide
SLENDER'S PREDECESSOR?
Nico, if Slender makes you wet yourself then you should try The Hidden if you have Steam and HL2. It's perhaps one of the coolest mods ever. No idea if anyone is still playing it though.

EDIT: The Hidden is still extremely active and is just as awesome as ever before.
@UPRC: Thanks for the tip, bro. I'll check it out.

Some more SCP terror, I bitch slap some monkeys in Ape Escape, and epic business time in Profit Motive.

Profit Motive
Part Ten: I MEET CRUELLA DEVILLE

Ape Escape
Part Six: WILL I DREAM?
Part Seven: CHILL OUT AND HAVE A COKE

SCP: Containment Breach
Part Two: SO...MANY...SCARES... ; _ ;
[I am, sorry. I know I've gotten a bit sidetracked. Trying to appeal to audiences outside just RMN now, it's been getting a little difficult. >_<

Yeah keep at it and get those youtube likes! I'm curious to know if you may do some vids for the All Hallow contest since you have a lot of horror LPs!
Duuudddeee those SCP vids. Me and my big bro are like, omfg DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM, NUMBER ONE RULE IN HORROR GAMES MAN and just shiiit. Good job XD
@spirt_young: Maybe...it depends what people come up with.
@Nessy: :3

No new videos tonight, I've been feeling a bit under the weather (my voice is super froggy). However, I did finally decided to create a facebook fanpage!

https://www.facebook.com/NicoB7700

Why not check it out? Perhaps give it a little LIKEsie? I would love you forever. :3 And if you happen to come up with any nifty fan creations, let me know, and I will give you a shout out. :) Stay classy, guys.
author=NicoB
(my voice is super froggy)

KermitB.
Hey there, Nico.
I know that the MGS-game left a bitter aftertaste for you, but I'd just like to point out that it's been refined a lot since the last I know you saw of it. Hopefully MUCH more fair now. Your recording helped balance it some after all.

Now this is not a request for a Let's Try/Play. Just like to bring this up if you ever would like to give it another chance. (Even if not likely.)
You really seemed to like it at first. (Before the flaws ruined it...)
NicoBizzle! I've completed Vagabond, so now you and Slimey can continue your awesome adventures, right!? Here's the download:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3916/downloads/4075/

Slimey's pretty much a mascot of yours now after all, haha.