NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

I like to watch lets try videos and I have seen a couple of your vids. Thinking of doing one myself when I get the time...

Can I request Project Viral?
http://rpgmaker.net/games/2162/

By the way do you do demos?
@Zeuzio: Ah yeah, that's awesome! Congrats, Zeu Zeu. :3 I'll have to give it a look.

@obsorber: I do! However, I'm a bit buried under the number of requests I have right now, so I going to have to close requests for a little while (I'm only accepting Zeuzio's because I've already had that one on my list). Sorry about that.

Hey, guys! It's been freaking ages since I last posted here. I haven't forgotten about you all, it's just been a lot more difficult posting here in addition to youtube. It was easier when I didn't have to spend so much time on video editing (and when I didn't have a full time job).

In case you guys haven't been keeping up with my youtube channel, here is a list of what I've done since the last post.

Profit Motive
Part Eleven: THIS IS PROFIT TOWN!!
Part Twelve: GM GETS SOME NEW THREADS
Part Thirteen: AIZEN'S GOT A SNAZZY SUIT
Part Fourteen: GM MEETS HIS SEXY MATCH
Part Fifteen: I'M RICH, BIATCH!!
Part Sixteen: I LOVE YOU, SECURITY CHIEF
Part Seventeen: I WON?!
Part Eighteen: HARDEST BATTLE EVER!
Part Nineteen: EPIC FINALE!! (for now)

SCP-087b
WORST SCARE EVER

Ape Escape
Part Eight: MONKEYS WERE KUNG FU FIGHTING
Part Nine: THE HUNT FOR SPECTER
Part Ten: I HAVE THE POWER!!
Part Eleven: SLIMEY MULTIPLICATION!!
Part Twelve: SUPER ROBO MONKEY
Part Thirteen: BIG, BAD BATTLESHIP BOSS
Part Fourteen: DEATH COASTER!!

1916: The Unknown War
HISTORICAL INDIE HORROR GAME

Inside
JUMP SCARES OUT THE WAZOO!

NicoB Sings
"Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley

Paranormal
STOP BLEEDING IN MY HOUSE!

A NicoB Halloween Reading
"A Telltale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe

Ib
Part One: MY PARENTS SUCK...AGAIN!!
Part Two: MEETING GARRY
Part Three: EVERYTHING WANTS TO MURDER ME
Part Four: BONDING WITH GARRY
Part Five: GARRY TO THE RESCUE
Part Six: SHE'S STILL ALIVE?!
Part Seven: WILL IT BE A HAPPY ENDING?

Ao Oni
Part One: BARNEY, THE PURPLE DEMON
Part Two: HE STEALS YOUR HAIR!
Part Three: MOST INSANE PUZZLES EVER
Part Four: CRAZY FINALE

The Witch's House
Part One: SO MANY SCARES
Part Two: MONA LISA MURDER
Part Three: SO MANY WAYS TO DIE
Part Four: THE TRUTH REVEALED!

Star Stealing Prince
Part One: IN THE LAND OF BURNING SNOW

Don't Starve!
Part One: NICO VERSUS THE WORLD

I'll do my best to post here more often, but make sure you're subscribed to my channel if you want to reliably stay up to date. :)
No damn way, I didn't know you did some lets play videos on Magnus Light. Thank you so much man, can't wait to see the rest of it.
You might want to fix the SCP-087b link.
It points to Part 19 of Profit Motive.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Awsome you're still doing this.
Aawww, no Magnus Light 3 quite yet... :(
Started a new indie horror game called The Cat Lady. It's pretty amazing so far, very engaging story, I'd highly recommend checking it out! Also, another real moment with Nico. ;)

Video Special
Real Moment with NicoB 2

Don't Starve!
Part Four: FINE DINING
Part Five: PIGGY TOWN!
Part Six: BAD TURKEY!
Part Seven: IT FINALLY HAPPENS

Star Stealing Prince
Part Four: SNOWMAN INTERROGATION
Part Five: VICTORY FLEX!!
Part Six: NICO SAVES CHRISTMAS!

Ape Escape
Part Seventeen: BATTLING SPECTER

The Cat Lady
Part One: TRAPPED IN PURGATORY
Part Two: YOU CUT OFF MY ARM!!
Part Three: DRUGGED UP
Part Four: DON'T JUMP!!
masterofmayhem
I’ve been watching your Cat Lady run and your right, it is very interesting to say the least.
Hey NicoB, how's it going? First of all, I think what you do is awesome. I'll go into slightly more detail on why I think that you're awesome when I have more time.

For now,let me just say that I watched all of what you've done with The Cat Lady LP, and dear god did you do nothing to it add more tension. I'm looking forward to more. Please tell me that it's your main focus right now, because the game is extraordinary!

Edit: I also just watched all of your Ao Oni. Man was that a ridiculously annoying game, but I'll be damned if I wasn't on the edge of my seat by the way that you sorta narrated the game. Pretty much flawless editing by the way!

Edit 2: Oh, and if I may offer some constructive criticism(well technically I'm just requesting something): Maybe make it more clear that you have covered the entire game, as while there obviously are several exceptions, I prefer to watch entire series's at once.
@MorteTorment: Thanks man. And sure, I will do my best to make that clearer in the future. Sometimes I stop series simply because they aren't getting many likes or views, which usually means people aren't enjoying it very much. I try my best to stick with games that give more people can enjoy! :) Oh yeah, and I'm definitely focusing on the Cat Lady, that game is really stellar.

After a week of editing, I finally finished this montage:

NICOB'S FUNNY MOMENTS OF GAMING 4 - 400th Video Special!

Man, this one took a while to put together. This montage is in celebration of 400 total videos. I've really loved every second I've spent making these videos with you guys, and everyone's support has been so awesome. I couldn't ask for a better audience. I really hope you all enjoy this one, and I look forward to another year of making videos with you all. :) Have a Classy New Years, guys!
masterofmayhem
Congrats Nico.
Nico, hey Nico. Dude.

Pirate Rush.
It's free.
It's almost complete.
It is amazing.

The combat system is fun and unique, and it has HAND DRAWN BACKGROUNDS oh my god.

Seriously, give this game a try, it deserves a lot more attention.
You can find it here:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4260/
I'd offer my own game, but I'm too afraid of it getting trashed (anyone remember The New Earth?) because I've missed some bugs or other in my playthroughs.

Ah screw it, give it a play, and tell me if there are any bugs. Besides stuff like lag, which is a result of overdoing on code, plugins, and events.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1760/

Is there a particular standard that a game needs to pass so that you can play it ? :D
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I'm not sure he even checks here anymore. He never did get back to me about playing RMN All-Stars instead of continuing SRB3.
I think he mostly plays the bigger known games nowadays. Nothing wrong with that, really, if it gets him more viewers. He deserves it.
Crap, sorry I haven't responded guys.

@tmrev: Wow, that actually looks pretty awesome! I might just check that out, thanks!

@bulmabriefs: Sorry buddy, but I'm gonna say no that one.

@Mr_Detective: I do! The standard has gone up a bit since I started, but I do try to give each game that is requested a good hard look before I decide whether to play it or not.

@hali: Sorry, buddy. I didn't mean to ignore your message. I've been getting a lot of messages these days, it's been a bit difficult to respond to everyone. Hmmm, I'm not sure. While there were definitely some stellar levels among the....other ones from SRB3, I'm not sure I want to go and replay all the ones I've already done. But I know you're a Mario connoisseur, so I'm sure you picked out some awesome ones...let me think it over. I also appreciate your continued support and comments in my videos. It really means a lot; just wanted you to know it hasn't gone unnoticed. :)

@SnowOwl: It's true that I have definitely gotten a bit pickier about the games I play these days. A lot of it though is audience appeal. I didn't continue Miserere not because I wasn't enjoying it, but because it wasn't getting many likes or views, which told me people weren't enjoying the series. I try my best to send out content that most of my audience will enjoy (and that I enjoy), but it can be pretty difficult to figure out sometimes. I still try to stick with lesser known games, preferably indie ones, because I think those are the ones people enjoy seeing.
I think you should stick to what you are doing at the moment, playing the games that most people enjoy watching.
I watch all your videos, either way.
Hey, it's Nico! :o

Just out of curiosity, are you stopping your Vagabond LT as well? It's come a long way since when you played it last. Even the TP thing has been fixed! Either way is fine, but I'd like to know whether or not I need to stop holding out for the next update. '^-^