WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Pages: first 12 next last
And do you believe its reputed traits apply to you?

Add your chinese zodiac for spice if you know it.

I'm a Virgo. " This gives an ideal balance between ingenuity of mind, and sharp intellect, and the strength of will needed to see creative ideas through to completion." "fickleness or unhealthy restlessness"

Sounds like me to a T.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
It would seem that there would be some similarity of physical poistures and mental traits in people of the same sign, but I think one has to remain extremely cautious on the subject.(capricorn)
Saggitarius, although I would apparently be Ophiuchus if it were still in use, though (the usual 12 are too mainstream for me, I'm an astrological hipster, y'see)

But no, I don't dig on astrology. At best I think it's a contemplative tool to encourage self-reflection and like to think that was the understanding among practitioners of it when it was srs bsns.

(But I like the saggitarius iconography/centaur/archer business, that's cool)
Aries... which I'm not similar to, at all.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
I'm a Gemini, but I'm not very outgoing or social, really.
Scorpio

You should have provided a link to the traits.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Scorpio

EDIT: and dragon in the chinaman zodiac
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Born in Year of the Pig.
Zodiac: Aquarius. I'm 100% defined by my signs. It's a little insane how accurate the descriptions are.
An individual actually has 14 birth signs; the more commonly known being the sun sign. Reading more indepth into your chart might possibly explain inconsistencies...or just further discredit the idea if they continue to be off target. Generally I've seen the zodiac to be true, though I am mostly curious towards it because everyone of my girlfriends going back to grade school has been Sagittarius.

I myself am an Aquarius and I must admit I fit that designation to the atom. Here's a website with a brief summary for each sign if anyone is unfamiliar with the general zodiac:

http://nuclear.ucdavis.edu/~rpicha/personal/astrology/index.html
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Year of the Snake with the Aries zodiac sign here. I'd say most of Aries's traits apply to me if I had to place it.
Oh yeah, and I'm the dog according to the Chinese Zodiacs. I'm actually much more similar to that.
I was born in the year of the Cock, and I am Cancer. Cock Cancer.

I was born on July 7th, or 07/07, or double-07.

Cock Cancer 007

Also, July 7th was the date of the London Bombings. And I got married on September 11th.
I fit all signs. It depends on the situation.
That's why astrology is bullshit in my opinion.

EDIT: Ok maybe not bullshit, but far less accurate than scientific studies.
Jung would argue that Astrology was the ancient world's version of psychology.
Bloodletting and lobotomy were also of common practice in medicine not too long ago :)

Point is: progress was made.
Someone's humour is imbalanced...
author=kentona

Cock Cancer 007

HAHAH Did you just come up with that or have you been living with Cock Cancer 007 for some time?

From the link provided, only some of the traits apply to me. Some don't. I did look on a few other sites but there doesn't seem to be any 1 set of traits. There are different answers. So maybe it's like what they say people like John Edwards do; say something so vague and covering so many bases that you always sound right xD

Most of the time, the majority of what I read does apply to me.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I'm Pisces. It fits me. I believe I am the year of the Ox in Chinese Astrology.
author=Link_2112
author=kentona

Cock Cancer 007
HAHAH Did you just come up with that or have you been living with Cock Cancer 007 for some time?

I've known about and used the "007" reference a lot (heck, it's part of my email address) but the Cock Cancer is new.
Pages: first 12 next last