MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
#Cancel
I'm totally lost here.
Sorry that all came out of the blue like that.

tldr; I'm the independent role. I'm a cop. I suspect you and shinan as the witches.
chana
No, it's just that I've never played this before, every one one sounds convincing and not, nothing really decisive. I don't really have any reasons to think Happy's a witch except an impression due to his first posts, which could really be nothing, or even an error.
Maybe it's my ignorance of the game, but I don't understand why Shinan is so convinced I'm not a witch all of a sudden, nor LockeZ btw, he gave a reason, but it certainly seems vague to me.
chana
You certainly sound convincing, though that honesty bit could be a well thought out attitude...?
What I don't understand is why you want to protect Happy so bad?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Chana is now calling people suspicious for not being suspicious of her? OK, chana is an enigma.

Well, if LWG really is a detective, then that means he has had two chances so far to investigate people and learn whether they are witches or not. He must have used one of them to investigate Happy. He said he investigated Trihan the other night, so that one was a waste.

We probably aren't going to decide on anyone to lynch tonight at this rate, especially with Chana cancelling her vote.

Also FYI at this point Despite and Shinan are the only people who have not either voted to lynch chana or been voted to be lynched by chana. Now, some of those votes could have been intentionally misleading because they knew it wouldn't amount to anything and wanted to appear to be against each-other. But it's still something to keep in mind. It means if Chana is a witch, Shinan is the most likely person to be the other witch.
chana
"if LWG really is a detective,":
That's the problem, all these declaration don't mean a thing!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, if he dies then we will definitely be able to confirm whether he's telling the truth about Happy. Otherwise, probably not.

This is a little terrible but I'm tempted to lynch him just for the info. If he's telling the truth, we didn't lose a villager and we gained sure knowledge that Happy is a villager. If he's lying and is actually a witch, we didn't lose a villager and we gained extremely solid evidence that Happy is the other witch. If he's lying and is actually a villager... I don't know what that would mean, but I consider it extremely unlikely; why the hell would a villager pretend to not be a villager?
In hindsight, it probably wasn’t the smartest move to reveal myself, if the villagers are just going to kill me off. I may be independent, but I’ve clearly chosen my side. Right from the word go I wanted to win with the villagers if possible as it's more fun and I could have been killed at any night. If you lynch me, and the villagers end up winning, I’m considering it a win for me too!

I’ve basically said what I wanted, and I‘ve made my stance clear. If I can’t convince you, that’s fair enough. I would like to think you’d wait and see if there is a counter claim though, before you tighten the noose around my neck anymore.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I don't think the witches will be killing LWG now, though, in case he's a cop. Why would they if they can keep me as a witch suspect, when LWG's identity can't be confirmed?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
kill something ya wankers
Well this was an interesting development. What is the independent's goal anyway?

So. Being a gullible person I'll take everyone's information at face value. This means that confirmed innocents are: LWG, Happy, Despite and LockeZ.

Suspicious people are: chana, SorceressKyrsty and Shinan.

If this information is true, then we should be able to win rather easily. If Happy could come out and say what role he is (or if LWG tells us). And if Despite wants to reveal himself.

I'll go ahead and reveal myself too. I'm the other Mason. Not a very useful role and you'll do with it it what you will. I guess I'll lynch Kyrsty then. But it'd be nice if you gave us Happy's role.

#cancel
#lynch SorceressKyrsty

The witches have loads of targets now and it's all about who they kill next! But before that we have to kill one of them!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=LockeZ
Well, if he dies then we will definitely be able to confirm whether he's telling the truth about Happy. Otherwise, probably not.

This is a little terrible but I'm tempted to lynch him just for the info. If he's telling the truth, we didn't lose a villager and we gained sure knowledge that Happy is a villager. If he's lying and is actually a witch, we didn't lose a villager and we gained extremely solid evidence that Happy is the other witch. If he's lying and is actually a villager... I don't know what that would mean, but I consider it extremely unlikely; why the hell would a villager pretend to not be a villager?

I kind of agree with this. I think it's better to have at least shaky certainties than no certainties at all.

So...I'm going to vote lynch Little Wing Guy.
Current Vote Count:

LockeZ: 2 --- Despite, Happy
SorceressKyrsty: 2 --- LockeZ, Shinan
chana: 1 --- Little Wing Guy
Little Wing Guy: 1 --- SorceressKyrsty
Happy: 0 --- Shinan, chana

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. This day will end at 5:00PM PST on March 23rd. That's about 5 hours from now.
chana
For some reason, Shinan seems the less suspicious to me, then LockeZ, so I'll follow their "crowd" (though if Kyrsty was a witch, wouldn't he be a bit more active?), so :
#Lynch SorceressKyrsty
Everyone has their vote placed, so it's time to do some lynchin'.

"SorceressKyrsty has to be a witch. I mean, it's in her name, for crying out loud!" The villagers begin to advance on Kyrsty.

"Keeheehee! You may have found me out this time, you filthy mortals. But! When I'm reincarnated, I will destroy your descendants! AHAHAHAHAH*cough*".

"KILL THE WITCH!"

SorceressKyrsty, the Seer, has been hanged day 3!

It is now Night 3. It will end at 12:00PM PST on March 25, or when all night actions have been sent in.

EDIT:

Final Vote Count: Day 3

LockeZ: 2 --- Despite, Happy
SorceressKyrsty: 3 --- LockeZ, Shinan, chana
chana: 1 --- Little Wing Guy
Little Wing Guy: 1 --- SorceressKyrsty
Happy: 0 --- Shinan, chana

About the Seer role:

Again, just flavor. The Seer is like a detective for the mafia. She investigates a person every night and will find out the exact role of that person in the morning.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
*ancestors = descendants

Followed by yesterday's victory, was another tragedy. The body of LockeZ was found this morning, brutally slain by an evil force.

Lockez, the Watcher, has died night 3!

Day 4 has begun. It will end at 10:00PM PST on March 26th, or when a majority vote is reached.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.(or when everyone has voted.)
Okay, I was 100% certain that Shinan and Chana were witches together. It turns out Shinan is sided with the village. @_@

I was completely wrong, sorry! We now know for a fact that Despite is a innocent though, and I personally know that Happy and Shinan are innocent. So Chana...

#Lynch Chana
So what do we do now? I'm really confused. LockeZ is who he said he was. And Kyrsty was a witch. However if everyone is who they say they've been then chana should be the other witch. But chana's the reason Kyrsty got lynched yesterday.

What the fuck?
chana
I remind you that Sorceress Kyrsty voted to lynch me, considering he was a witch, I could hardly be one.