MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
bah ok then

#cancel

#nolynch
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#cancel

#nolynch

Perhaps I was too hasty, sorry, my fellows.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Oh, too bad.
I was looking forward to lynching some witches.
But I agree, let's try a nolynch today.

#nolynch

PS: I guess today is the only abstain that we can afford. Let's hope we can have some more clear indicators about who is a witch soon.

The villagers decided that no blood would be spilled tonight. They made their way to their beds, all hoping to not be the first to die...

Night Phase 1 has begun. It will end at 7:00 PM PST on March 27, or when all night actions have been submitted.
No talking in the thread can happen at this time.
If you have a night action, now would be the time to send it in.

Final Vote Count: Day 1

chana: 1 --- Despite, Gourd_Clae
Happy: 0 --- chana, Dudesoft
Trihan: 0 --- Gourd_Clae
Dudesoft: 1 --- arcan
No Lynch: 7 --- Trihan, chana, Shinan, SorceressKyrsty, Despite, Dudesoft, rabitz
The villagers awoke to a very unpleasant surprise. Two of their own had already been slain.

Dudesoft, the Mason, has died night 1!
Trihan, the Cop, has died night 1!

Day 2 has begun! It will end at 8:00pm PST on March 19th, or when a majority vote has been reached.
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
What the fuck. Two people dead already. That's not good. Damn witches.
Yeowch. It must suck to die on night one...
Happy
Devil's in the details
Wait, how did they kill two already? What's the Mason's role?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The cop had a gun, right? Could he have killed Dudesoft? Dudesoft was acting pretty suspicious, what with his getting the first post in the thread and immediately wanting to lynch someone. If I were a cop, I might have confronted him.

If my theory is correct, this should be the only night when two people die, since he's dead now. If we get another night like that, we have a bigger problem.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Happy

I'd love that question answered.
Just for those wondering...

author=Happy

A Mason is a town role that can communicate with other masons in the game outside of the thread, just like the mafia can.

author=LockeZ
The cop had a gun, right? Could he have killed Dudesoft? Dudesoft was acting pretty suspicious, what with his getting the first post in the thread and immediately wanting to lynch someone. If I were a cop, I might have confronted him.

If my theory is correct, this should be the only night when two people die, since he's dead now. If we get another night like that, we have a bigger problem.

A cop can only investigate someone to find out their alignment.
rabitZ
So you're saying that dudesoft was mafia, trihan discovered him and got him, and then the other mafia killed trihan??? Am I understanding correctly your theory, LockeZ?
rabitZ
Oh, Zeuzio answered my question.
Sorry for the doublepost.
Wait, but how did they kill two?
chana
author=Gourd_Clae
Wait, but how did they kill two?

Totally beyond me?????????????????????????????
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, someone must have a power role that can kill people. If it wasn't Trihan, it was someone else.
chana
ok, let's lynch some one already, but who??
How about Arcan? He wanted to lynch Dudesoft and then he turned up dead.
(Speculating only of course.)
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Gourd_Clae
How about Arcan? He wanted to lynch Dudesoft and then he turned up dead.
(Speculating only of course.)

I'm taking a risk here posting something that could be seen as defending Arcan,
but I doubt Arcan was serious about lynching dudesoft. He didn't post any sort of evidence, so it's unlikely people would have jumped on the bandwagon.

Of course he could still be a witch, but I'm just saying your logic finding it out seems pretty bad.
chana
@Gourd_Clae : Right, but you, inexplicably wanted to lynch Trihan and he also turns up dead.