MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

author=Happy
author=Gourd_Clae
How about Arcan? He wanted to lynch Dudesoft and then he turned up dead.
(Speculating only of course.)
I'm taking a risk here posting something that could be seen as defending Arcan,
but I doubt Arcan was serious about lynching dudesoft. He didn't post any sort of evidence, so it's unlikely people would have jumped on the bandwagon.

Of course he could still be a witch, but I'm just saying your logic finding it out seems pretty bad.
I was just throwing an idea out there, It doesn't mean I actually think he's a witch.
author=chana
@Gourd_Clae : Right, but you, inexplicably wanted to lynch Trihan and he also turns up dead.
I was just joking, but that does admittedly make me look shady. Q: Why would I suggest his possible plan if it was mine all along? A: I wouldn't.

Any other ideas, guys?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Trihan turned out to be a leader and pacifier, when the townspeople could have lynched each other without too much thinking, obviously not good for the witches.
chana
I say Gourd_Clae is very suspicious.
But I'm not a witch. I was just throwing something out there, Chana. You're thinking a little too fast.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I say Arcan, despite and Gourd_Clae are somewhat similar, with them lynching quickly. The difference is that despite finally made a nolynch.

I'm not saying they're witches, but I hope to hear from them! Perhaps we can gain some insight this way.

Any ideas, people?
chana
I'd say Despite is much too agressive to be a witch, unless he wanted every one to know, Arcan is enigmatic, can't say, Gourd_Clae's system of defense is blatant to me :"I was just joking" (who jokes in this game?!), and particularly :"But I'm not a witch. I was just throwing something out there, Chana. You're thinking a little too fast."
Actually my opinion is made, I say : #Lynch Gourd_Clae.
chana
Trying emo : "chana" and paternalizing to try to convince : "you're thinking a little too fast."
Um, what? You're basing your Lynch off of baseless thoughts--you'e the one who asked for ideas, and I said what was on my mind. Now, you're voting off of what I said. Why would I steer you in the right direction. Youre basically voting off of nothing, and I haven't even voted yet and it was my idea.
Plus, I feel compelled to tell you that I feel betrayed. (It has something to do with the night phase).
chana
Pretty good try, exept that I find the first paragraph incomprehensible : RabitZ asked for ideas, how can I vote off of anything else but what you say, you tried to steer me in the wrong direction, precisely, and what was your idea??
As for the second paragraph, we're enrering the realm of sheer imagination.
Just, whatever, Chana. I give up. I'll say one last thing and than I'm just done with this conversation:
I'm not a witch.

Any possible ideas, guys?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Chana's a little too excited about finding an excuse to lynch someone. I get the feeling she knows something she's not saying.

I'm going to cast my vote for #Lynch Gourd_Clae
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Don't kill me I actually know how to play this game.

The second death was either caused by a vigilante(town) or a serial killer(neutral). Considering the fact that there are 3 witches it is highly likely that the neutral role isn't a killing role because that would make the game very unbalanced.
So, I guess each witch gets 1 kill and then if some one has a power role to advert it, that would make it 2?
Oh, and I never thought you were a witch, I was throwing out an idea--though I think I royally screwed myself on accident.
Current Vote Count:

Gourd_Clae: 2 --- chana, LockeZ

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. This day will end at 8:00pm PST on March 19th.

author=Gourd_Clae
So, I guess each witch gets 1 kill and then if some one has a power role to advert it, that would make it 2?

Witches can only make one kill per night, for anyone confused.
Is that per witch or collectively all of the witches?
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Also the role names I use may not even match up to the ones in game, but their powers will likely be the same. For a list of most roles look here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
#Lynch Gourd_Clae

lets just do this.
Crap. Please don't lynch me-I'm just learning to play. Actually that's a really bad reason not to Lynch me... I swear I'm really important to the villagers winning!
What do I have to do to show you people I'm not a witch? We don't want to waste our lynch on a mistake!
author=arcan
The second death was either caused by a vigilante(town) or a serial killer(neutral). Considering the fact that there are 3 witches it is highly likely that the neutral role isn't a killing role because that would make the game very unbalanced.

I agree. I’ve been/was playing on MafiaScum a fair bit after the craze on this site finished. Though the games on the forum aren’t instant claims and counter claims, I’ve learned how to play properly at least.

Now that the cop is dead, I really hope, but some chance we have the Paranoid Gunner (kills ANYONE who visits them), and not a trigger happy “I have a slight hunch” vigilante on our side. It just seems unlucky to lose our best chance on night one, and I don’t want to believe the vigilante would go for a shot first night.

I’m not saying there is one of course, but Doctor, just be aware that possibility exists, I guess.

Also sorry for the lack of posts. After I finished work, it was already night one and I’ve been at work all day today too. I’ll be posting more hopefully!