MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

Nevermind I'm thinking of EpicMafia! Totally different thing. Also, I wanna correct my spelling mistake =(
author=LockeZ
Chana's a little too excited about finding an excuse to lynch someone. I get the feeling she knows something she's not saying.

I'm going to cast my vote for #Lynch Gourd_Clae

YOu know that's not possible. right? How could she possibly know anything like that?

Hi, LWG, who do you think is a witch?
author=Gourd_Clae

Hello there chap. To answer your question: absolutely everyone! Look at everyone from the point of view of them being a witch, and not an innocent. It’s still early days, so it’s tough.

If the mafia are playing in smart, then they’ll be throwing people in the frame. So I guess the least suspicious, are kinda the most suspicious!

*Puts self in frame*
Apparently I'm the most suspicious at the moment--which means I'm the least suspicious, yay! I'm hoping to NOT get lynched since I'm so important to the vilagers winning.
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Little Wing Guy
author=Gourd_Clae
Hello there chap. To answer your question: absolutely everyone! Look at everyone from the point of view of them being a witch, and not an innocent. It’s still early days, so it’s tough.

If the mafia are playing in smart, then they’ll be throwing people in the frame. So I guess the least suspicious, are kinda the most suspicious!

*Puts self in frame*

While I can see where you're coming from, it's still not a very waterproof way to go about it. For example, I think it's very suspicious that people are quick to jump on bandwagon about lynching someone, when a very few people have posted yet at all.

It seems like at this point a person is picked to be lynched randomly, and if it happens to be a witch, fellow witches will soon strike in, trying to defend that person.

With that logic it would also be highly possible that Gourd_Clae would be a witch and I was another one, defending him.

But the other side of the coin is that if Gourd_Clae is a villager, the witches get two down again as we slaughter one of our own and they do another one during the next night phase.

And if we're pointing our fingers at an innocent person, they can just play along, vote for him and get rid of him.

So, anyone could really be a witch, no matter how they act when compared to situation.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Happy
But the other side of the coin is that if Gourd_Clae is a villager, the witches get two down again as we slaughter one of our own and they do another one during the next night phase.

That's the game, there's no way out of it.
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=chana
author=Happy
That's the game, there's no way out of it.

Unless you actually get some proper discussion going on to find out people who lie.
chana
Well there has been some, enough in my opinion. As for who lies, there's a few and Gourd_Clae is certainly one of them. Also lying is not the only possible indicator...
What?! When did I lie?
chana
I think I already posted that.
You never said anything of the sort.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I think Chana seems to jump to conclusions way too fast and is quick to point fingers- chana's "investigation" is almost like she's trying to cover something up by blaming everyone else. This is the second day in a row, too.

so I say #lynch Chana.
chana
I may be jumping to conclusions, though, of course,I don't think so, but I'm certainly not trying to cover anything (of course you don't have to beleive me), on the other hand, I'm certaintly trying to get the game going and get in the game, figure who's who, though there's not too much there. As for my decision, which I took the time at least some time to take, this turn, (after my excessive rush of the first turn which I had to cancel) I, yes, am quite sure of myself.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=LockeZ
Chana's a little too excited about finding an excuse to lynch someone. I get the feeling she knows something she's not saying.

I'm going to cast my vote for #Lynch Gourd_Clae
YOu know that's not possible. right? How could she possibly know anything like that?

Uh yeah there are these things called roles, villagers have them. They let the villagers know certain things.

Alternately she could be a witch, and thus knows who the other witches are and that you're not one of them. So she just picked someone to be a scapegoat.

How about it, chana? I still think you know something you're not telling about Gourd. What is it you know?
chana
Well, you'll be surprised, and probably disappointed but no, I know of Gourd only his posts and overall behaviour in the course of the game, which I find erratic, quick to lynch and certainly not of one whose precious character is vital to the village as he claims he is, which should on the contrary, be cautious and pondered, this amongst other things.
Current Vote Count:

Gourd_Clae: 3 --- chana, LockeZ, Despite
chana: 1 --- SorceressKyrsty

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. This day will end at 8:00pm PST on March 19th.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Let's see if Gourd_Clae floats then! I may still change my mind, but for now:

#lynch Gourd_Clae
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I want to lynch someone other than gourd_clae but don't know who :(
I agree that he is one of the most suspicious right now, but (and I might look bad for saying this) there is a possibility he is just not...
very good at playing this?
Of course this doesn't mean he is innocent and, on the bright side, if gourd_clae is indeed one of them witches it will be a huge boost for the villagers.

But, on second thought, gourd_clae is getting very defensive. :/

I will take a little more time to think and call my vote in my next post.
Urgh, everybody is making a mistake...

And if someone had a role to know what I am, this WOULD NOT be happening-- you're wasting your time and an innocent villager. I'm just REALLY bad at playing this game. And as you saw, Chana knows nothing of my role and is assuming that I'm a witch because I was quick to lynch, which is really the only thing you can during day phase. Nobody seemed to object to my lynch decision and I got back home after the no lynch decision was passed so I didn't change my choice otherwise I would have!
Please don't lynch me, I'm not a witch. It would be a whole lot better if we could talk this out.
Thanks RabitZ! You're awesome.