MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

Leave night talk to the "Mafia: Witch Hunt" normal thread, please.
The morning was brisk, and two more people were missing. The villagers searched a bit for the bodies, but only found one.
That body... was of a witch. The other body was never to be found, and was presumably a target of the witches' magic.

arcan, the Tracker, has died night 2!
RabitZ, the Seductress, has died night 2!

Day 3 has begun. It will end at 5:00PM PST on March 23rd, or when a majority vote is reached.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

EDIT:

About the Seductress Role:

It's just a role-blocker, but this is a game about witches!

Also known as a "hooker".

About the Tracker Role:

Can target someone every night, and will know who that person visited, if anyone.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Is he tracker with the witches or the villagers?
chana
And is the seductress just a witch or a mafia witch?
All the people who voted to lynch Gourd_Clae are suspicious and that's why the witches targeted a person who did not vote to lynch anyone last night. To keep the number of suspicious people up.

I don't think Gourd was lynched yesterday without the help of the witches. RabitZ was a witch and joined the lynchmob rather late so my belief is that at least one other witch was in that lynchmob prior to that.

Where the other witch was I don't know.
chana
If your reasoning is right, I would say LockeZ or Happy, not Kirsty who wanted to lynch me first, but this round, I think I'm going to let others take the initiative...!
Well, we got one, and we're still 7, not so bad. Thanks Arcan, we probably wouldn't have gotten RabitZ before a long time!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
dammit, I wanted to hit up that hooker before it died. Oh well.

#lynch lockeZ

Something about him ain't right.

chana
Could you be more explicit ?
Despite
Well I could post a picture of me in a thong making out with a teddy bear in front of the fireplace on a tiger striped rug.

Would that be explicit enough?
chana
Not quite.
Despite
Could you be more specific?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I see chana is now attempting to capitalize on Gourd's innocence by feigning a similar ignorance about game mechanics. The idea being that if you can't tell from Zeuzio's message who was the witch, you must not be a witch. The problem being that they're color coded, and also that it makes no sense for a villager to have a role-blocking power.

I said yesterday I wasn't really happy with chana's reasoning on picking out Gourd and that stands. Once you accused him he started acting suspicious, sure. It's the initial accusation that I can't stomach. #lynch chana
Happy
Devil's in the details
Wow, we got one down. I'd however vote for Despite at this point, though. Reason is that so far he's only been keeping up his pockerface, and has been quick to point out for people to lynch. If people don't warm up to this idea, maybe lockez then, though Despite seems more suspicious to me.
Despite
I'll kill ya!- I mean...

I'm like a butterfly, beautiful and innocent. And gay.

Wait no! FUCK!
chana
@Despite :What do you think is not right about LockeZ?
Despite
He's too analytical, he must be a witch! Kill him! Rei is next!
chana
By the way, I hadn't payed attention to those colors.
chana
I agree that LockeZ is trying to sound very analytical, what I find more suspicious is the lack of any doubt while analyzing.
chana
Though RabitZ's technique was to seem always doubtful (that's where Happy could come in?).
Despite
chana are you a witch?