MAFIA: WITCH HUNT GAME THREAD

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
chana
Wich actually makes LWG extremely suspicious.
Current Vote Count:

chana: 1 --- Little Wing Guy

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. This day will end at 10:00PM PST on March 26th, or when a majority vote is reached.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
#lynch shinan
Despite
#lynch shinan

forgot the bold
chana
@ Zeuzio, I haven't pronounced myself yet, especially considering Sorceress Kyrsty also just voted to lynch LWG, so to make it clear :
#Cancel
chana you make so little sense.

#lynch chana
chana
Unless she knew she was going to get lynched and did this to protect LWG .
chana
Ok, I can declare myself I guess, I'm the Hexproof, nothing very important for the villagers but for me, I can be lynched, but I cannot be killed by the witches for one time. I'm sided with the villagers, if they win, I win.
I maintain LWG is very suspicious and could be framing Happy by defending him.
chana
If I'm right, considering Despite is not a wich, there remains : LWG and Shinan.
Shinan is very erratic in his behaviour as, as LWG noted, after beind convinced and sayinf3 times that I was not a witch, he decides to lynch me, LWG, votes to lynch me when litterally at this point of the game, kyrsty voting to lynch me is a at least quasi proof I'm not a witch.
I'll wait for LWG's answer to this.
Despite
I think we should just kill him
Current Vote Count:

chana: 2 --- Little Wing Guy, Shinan
Shinan: 1 --- Despite

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. This day will end at 10:00PM PST on March 26th, or when a majority vote is reached.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Well, it has to be chana. Voting for Kyrsty was probably to spare himself until the very end. #Lynch Chana
With the finger of suspicion pointing swiftly nowhere, only one other person could be the witch. Right???

"I'm actually the hexproof!" exclaimed chana nervously, "I'm protected from one witchkill!"

"Sounds like witch talk to me!"
"Yeah, let's get her!"

chana, the Hexproof, has been drowned day 4!

It is now Night 4. It will end at 5:00PM PST on March 26th, or when all night actions have been submitted.

Final Vote Count: Day 4

chana: 3 --- Little Wing Guy, Shinan, Happy
Shinan: 1 --- Despite

About the Hexproof Role:

Same as Bullet Proof. Hexproof is protected from one night kill.
chana
Well, once again Kyrsty voted against me at rather the beginning of the game, doesn't that ring any bell.....???
So, I say, because I think he knows I'm a villager :
#Lynch Shinan
chana
Though it's too late, a bit surprised, seeing it seems proven I'm not a witch, but whatever.
The night seemed fairly quiet, but obviously something was missing. Little Wing Guy was nowhere to be found, but a note was left. It read:

"I was almost killed last night, and barely managed to escape. Whichever side wins, I don't care. I just want to live my life in peace, even if I too, have magical abilities~"

Little Wing Guy, the Survivor Cop, has gone missing night 4! (By the way, this is just flavor. LWG is technically dead.)

Day 5 has begun! It will end at 8:00PM PST on March 28th, or when a deciding vote has been reached.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Despite
#lynch shinan

come at me bro
Happy
Devil's in the details
lynch shinan

I like small boys. I hope you're prepared.
Happy
Devil's in the details
#LYNCH SHINAN