RPG MAKER 2K3/YUME NIKKI FULLSCREEN FLICKER DRIVING ME CRAZY

Pages: 1
I don't understand why it has to do this, I've tried everything. I tried Anotherfullscreen mode but it caused it to scale to the wrong aspect ratio(I'm using a 16:9 monitor, as are a lot of people these days I imagine) since it's not true full screen. The filter modes may help because of how they work but I don't particularly want to use them.

Is there any realistic way to stop this happening? I played through all of Touhou Mother like this and frankly it was maddening.
Maybe it's your graphics card? Have you got the latest update?
It's not my graphics card and yes I do. This is a pretty common problem but I've never seen it solved.
Best is just not to play fullscreen. Or...

I've had this problem before as well, but I think I solved it by disabling hardware acceleration or something. Can't really remember. You can try, though.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Have you tried increasing your monitor's refresh rate and/or turning on vsync? You might be just experiencing screen tearing.
I seem to be having the same problem for many of the games here. Im computer illeterate. King would you mind explaining how I go about doing that?
EDIT: I restarted my computer and so far have had no more problems.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
This is usually an issue with ATI/Radeon graphics cards, from what my players have reported. Not sure if that at all helps though. :)
Pages: 1