WEIRD CREATING (?)

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
So, I created my first char set (yay!) but now it's not working. I made it without a template or anything. The weird thing is that in game it shows to vertical black lines. Their aren't any black lines in the image so I have no idea where they are coming from or how to fix them.

This shows the black lines

Here is what it looks like in paint

Help?

I DID IT!

IEven though it said I was importing it as grey being transparent it was acting like it was black transparent. To solve it I just deleted it and re imported it. When I did that grey became the default apparently.

Does anyone know how to make a map with no color transparent (this being a chipset)
can you show us what it looks like is-game, and may I use your sprites for a soon practice game I want to make for RMN?(short game, Shadow the Hedgehog 2: Mephiles revenge)
The black lines in the event editor are probably because RM2k3 thinks the image's transparent color is black. To solve this, open RM2k3, then click Tool -> Resource Manager in the toolbar.

After that, click on the folder that says "CharSet", select "Import" on the right-hand side, then pick the image that you want to import.

After that, you need to click on the color that you want to make transparent in the image.

And that's it, you're done!
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Pages: 1