TILESET REQUEST FOR RPG MAKER VX.

Pages: 1
I have a simple request, I need someone to alter the Rpg Maker VX tilesets (A-D) but make them look older in graphics. Make it the tileset look like I was running it with Dos or something. Can anyone do that?
So is it possible or....?
User was warned for this post
... This post has been up for an hour. This isn't a fucking chatroom, it's a forum. If you want those sprites, they'd have to be sprited from scratch. I seriously doubt there is a catch-all filter that could accomplish what you want.
author=prexus
... This post has been up for an hour. This isn't a fucking chatroom, it's a forum. If you want those sprites, they'd have to be sprited from scratch. I seriously doubt there is a catch-all filter that could accomplish what you want.

I have seen it done before. All I am asking is to take the VX tileset(s) and make it look more like 2k3 or less tilesets. All I am asking is to lower the image quality.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
I need someone to alter the Rpg Maker VX tilesets (A-D) but make them look older in graphics.
Make it the tileset look like I was running it with Dos or something.
All I am asking is to lower the image quality.

Gotcha.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Funky_Gun
author=prexus
I have seen it done before. All I am asking is to take the VX tileset(s) and make it look more like 2k3 or less tilesets. All I am asking is to lower the image quality.

If you've seen it done, rip them from that game.
author=KingArthur
I need someone to alter the Rpg Maker VX tilesets (A-D) but make them look older in graphics.
Make it the tileset look like I was running it with Dos or something.
All I am asking is to lower the image quality.
Gotcha.

Yes, that's great, but I need it to be slightly more. It still looks to close to the original quality. Think Dos.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
In other words, if you wouldn't mind, I need that to be one level lower than what you did.
Funky, you can do that yourself. Just take those tiles to a high level zone and get them killed over and over again. They'll lose enough experience eventually.
Pages: 1