EASY SPRITE REQUEST

Pages: first prev 123 next last
author=Avee
Funky_Gun, please just try to open MS Paint, zoom in, select the pen and draw something. See for yourself how simple this is going to be for you.

That's the problem, I HAVE TRIED IT. You guys think I haven't. If it worked I wouldn't be trying to get help now would I?
author=Funky_Gun
I told you, maybe if you learned to read.
maybe if you learned to articulate your desired aesthetic
this thread is unfolding exactly as i imagined
Obvious troll is obvious.
author=kentona
author=Funky_Gun
I told you, maybe if you learned to read.
maybe if you learned to articulate your desired aesthetic

I told you 3 times what kind of template I want. READ.

Trying again, need the a purple Wizard VX sprite template in a classic style. Making it simpler, classic PC style.
You have given allusions to "Dos" and "classic PC" style, and have denounced the use of Dragon Quest NES aesthetics. Your descriptions are ultimately far too vague to be of any real use for anyone to help you.

a purple wizard with the usual wizard rope
Because Dragon Warrior sprites and Ultima Sprites are the same thing?

Wait...

Ok, make it even simpler, classic PC RPG style since those are the kinds of games we are making here.

"A purple wizard with the usual wizard rope"

?
Wait, where the fuck did the Ultima reference come from?
If kentona can sprite something like that, I'll be damned if you can't also do it, funkybunch.
PC Style+Websites about making rpgs= I am asking for a sprite to be like classic PC style rpgs.

Did you know 1+2 was 3? Seriosuly, why is everyone so insulting here.
User was warned for this post
Um, assuming on the complete off chance that you AREN'T trolling, Funky Gun...

Are you saying that you CAN'T sprite something like this?

And we're mostly sarcastic because you are both not communicating your wants properly, and you're being quite an ass about it.
Because you're a demanding cunt. "Make this for me, do it for free, and do it now you assholes."

Try what the rest of us who want graphics do. Commission someone. FOR MONEY.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Funky_Gun
why is everyone so insulting here.

Because you get bent out of shape when someone makes a joke.

If you can't at least attempt to do something yourself then you have no right to ask anyone else to do it.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Chill out guys he is clearly confused.

@Funky: The style you asked for is very vague so Kentona provided you with a an open ended solution. Nobody knows what the fuck "classic pc rpg" means. You should have posted an example from the start and saved yourself the ridicule.
author=arcan

@Funky: The style you asked for is very vague so Kentona provided you with a an open ended solution. Nobody knows what the fuck "classic pc rpg" means. You should have posted an example from the start and saved yourself the ridicule.

Classic PC rpg only has one meaning whether you know about it or not. How is it vague?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
@Funky_Gun: Please show me "Classic PC RPG" style.

I would love to see a picture of "Classic PC RPG" style. Any screenshot from any game you think is a valid reference will do.
(I am not joking, I hope you are not offended).

thank you very much! :)

author=rabitZ
@Funky_Gun: Please show me "Classic PC RPG" style.

I would love to see a picture of "Classic PC RPG" style. Any screenshot from any game you think is a valid reference will do.
(I am not joking, I hope you are not offended).

thank you very much! :)

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Thanks. I see.
That is beyond my capabilities, but at least now I realize it's not what I had in mind.

Hope someone can help you.
author=Funky_Gun
author=arcan

Classic PC rpg only has one meaning whether you know about it or not. How is it vague?
Beacause it is unspecific and ambiguous. There are dozens, perhaps hundreds of classic PC rpgs. How are you not getting this?
Pages: first prev 123 next last