UNITY3D MOBILE LICENSES ARE FREE UNTIL APRIL 8TH

Pages: 1
I just saw this today and thought it might interest others here. Until April 8th, you can get the mobile licenses of the Unity3D engine for free. They cost 400$ each normally for the iOS and android licenses.

This is great for anyone who might have an interest in developing mobile games (With Unity3D).

http://unity3d.com/mobile/
Niiiiiiiiice thanks ;D

Also, picked them up, thanks for the heads up!
I have also collected this license... for science!
I never had the intention of checking out Unity3D, but how can you not with this great of a deal? Thanks for the info!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Actually, this is pretty amazing! Hopefully there aren't any surprises.
author=Adon237
Actually, this is pretty amazing! Hopefully there aren't any surprises.

They will take your first born child, it's in the license agreement.

I downloaded this, how can I not? I always wanted to try and make mobile games. Too bad there is no option for making games for Windows Mobile :( Nobody on the planet is programming anything for WM(I have 6). The built in app store I have is selling shit apps for like 20$, for a fucking translator or dictionary.
Everyone should do this, so there'll be more Unity users around here. It can gets pretty lonely, you know. (; w ; )
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Unity is such an amazing piece of software :D

it's got a higher learning curve than RPG Maker but oh man you can make just about anything with it.

And now that you can make games for Android and iOS simultaneously for free (minute 99$ App Developer membership)... there's profit too!

author=hima
Everyone should do this, so there'll be more Unity users around here. It can gets pretty lonely, you know. (; w ; )

I feel your pain :P
author=hima

I didn't know you used Unity too! Maybe there are more of us than we know...
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
So I installed it, so I need to activate it? I thought this was already 'activated' or whatnot. Wait, all I have to do is authorize it, ok. NVM
Pages: 1