ACCEPTING A GAME PROFILE REQUEST TAKING LONGER

Pages: 1
hello there i don't know how do i feedback about this...
my game profile it taking too long now and i really need to submit it to thr nugget crash course right now!!!

here the link to the topic:
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10589/

name of game: future helper and the seven tower

please accept my request!!!
settle down, princess! Despite popular opinion, real life > RMN.
Okay, now I have seen this topic twice, I can safely call this spam. Look, read the rules Jomarcenter, and you will find that it is not what I would call a legitmate topic. That is all.
I hope that this game gets approved because I want to see reviews for it, especially considering how awesome Trihan's Let's Play videos for this game are. My bad, it was accepted.
author=UPRC
I hope that this game gets approved because I want to see reviews for it, especially considering how awesome Trihan's Let's Play videos for this game are.My bad, it was accepted.
This game has potential to be the most enjoyable game ever.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Who checks the submissions anyway? Wouldn't mind speeding up that process. Hell I live in New Zealand, I can check submissions while everyone sleeps because of the timezone difference.
I do. I check like 3 times a day (usually)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Does everything that gets submitted to the site go to the same place or are games and articles, downloads, etc all separated?
all to the same place, known as the Submission Queue
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Wow, it must be a mess in there haha.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Nah, there's usually not more than a handful of things pending at any one time. The most I'd ever seen in there was during the past month when everyone was doing media submissions. and of course, contests tend to cause a spike in activity.

kentona is pretty diligent at keeping things moving! Of course, some things take longer to approve than others.

Now if you start going into the whole site's entire submission history, then yeah, there's a ton of stuff in there.
You think you've got problems, jomarcenter? According to the ad at the top of RMN, 5,000+ hot Asian beauties want to meet me, but I hafta pay to sign up and shit.

Screw you, RMN. Screw you 5,000+ times over.
Pages: 1