OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FURRY! XD

Pages: first 1234 next last
Hey all. :P wassup? new to game making and all that kinda stuff, and there's too many humans here to concentrate on the making process >.< LOL jk. Just hoping i can get some "friendly" advice on how to cause i can't RPG make :P i have almost no time to learn because i got music to the knee
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Well, music isn't that bad...! You can get some help but people will expect you to do the learning mainly by yourself, I advise you to take rpgmaker2000 or 2003, they're the easiest and fumble around with the engine, see how the mapping, commands work, there's also some tutorials which can help, it's not that hard, far from it and discovering is fun! you'll see, and ENJOY, that's the main part,welcome!

Hmmmm...another musician, eh?

Welcome to the team! And yes, Chana is right; Rm2k and Rm2k3 are some of the easiest gaming engines to pick up and learn if you're totally new to game creation. The most important rule is to have fun and just be yourself! :D

Good luck, new guy ,and make my music, plz !
I don't get the furry aspect of the title. Where is the furry? :(

But welcome aboard!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The furry is the elephant in the room of this topic. Let's discuss the weather instead

Welcome to rmn
Post lots
Hello and welcome to RMN!

Have a good time and contribute lots!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Please do not use rm2k/3. It is illegal to do so.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ You can try the most recent rpg maker programs with legal trials from here.
So many furries lately :o

Anywho, welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
I recommend to... (if you come up with ideas tell me)

Welcome, since I quit to my FF8 avatar due that I really get bored of having a not random avatar you can join to the group as Quistis
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Craze
Please do not give a shit about the illegality of RPG Maker 2000 and 2k3. Enterbrain doesn't care and we are pirates anyway.
Fix'd, just to get more 2K3 users here.
pirate.swf
Hiya AcidRayne! Welcome to RMN. We need more furries--MORE!
author=Brent
Hmmmm...another musician, eh?

Welcome to the team! And yes, Chana is right; Rm2k and Rm2k3 are some of the easiest gaming engines to pick up and learn if you're totally new to game creation. The most important rule is to have fun and just be yourself! :D

Good luck, new guy ,and make my music, plz !

Yeah kinda figured :P :D i'd be happy to compose for your games!
author=Gourd_Clae
Hiya AcidRayne! Welcome to RMN. We need more furries--MORE!

That we do. Such a true statement. +1
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
xp/vx/ace are even easier and have infinite potential for customization, whereas 2k/2k3 locks you into a lot of settings that are hell to work around. Brent is a maniac.

Seriously, don't listen to these fools. Go get the Ace trial.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=AsidRayne
new to game making and all that kinda stuff

"customization"... I think AsidRayne has plenty of time before he gets there.
I prefer IG Maker... to be honest i could care less about all the others :P
author=AsidRayne
I prefer IG Maker... to be honest i could care less about all the others :P

Ohsnap! That was an unexpected turn of events.

EDIT:

As a side note, I don't think I've played a game made with IG Maker yet, so this should be interesting :)
Pages: first 1234 next last