FACESFORCE WESTERN LET'S PLAY CHANEL (WILL TAKE REQUESTS)

Pages: first 12 next last

Yeah, following in the footsteps of NicoB and many other LPers before him (Brickroad, ect.), I have decided to make a thread where I will post my motley collection of Let's Plays. I make most of these half asleep, so expect a casual let's play, where I am just having fun and ranting freestyle. I try not to narrate the lines. I am sorry about that. I also don't research anything. I just play it, and I do not edit it. That is life.

Now if you are wondering, my hardware is a Emachines E-525, possibly the world's most unbalanced laptop with a decent Ge-force card from 3 years back, and possibly the worst cpu in the world. Due to this, I only encode whenever I leave my computer somewhere, or something along those lines. In other words, I can only finish two videos a day.

I use fraps and Sony Vegas pro. Yes, I actually bothered to buy Sony Vegas. Worst Idea I have ever had, but thanks to it and me messing with release settings, all of my videos are in 720p HD glory, if Rpg maker games can be even considered able to be HD XD
Required Strong Language and Idiocy warning.

Let's Survive Hellion!

Let's Survive Asylum of Pleasure and Pain!
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCm_Jm37cfs
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJBdT_OZkKM

Asylum of pleasure and pain Survival in progress! Hellion Let's Play is in progress. The future...? Who knows!

I Expect you to Die!
Let's Fail with Guests at "I expect you to die!"

Just post your requests bellow, but be reasonable and don't request anything 3d, okay? 3d plus fraps and crappy laptop equals disaster. Comments and Criticism is welcome!
UPRC
Exciting, but ultimately pointless.
Perhaps I should throw Blackmoon Prophecy at you when it is completed! Hmmm...
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
When I finish the revamp, maybe I will 'throw' Stoner at you.
Sure, go ahead. I just finished recording a Let's Fail on I expect you to die with me and TeslaGhost and Black Cross, so I will upload it once it finishes encoding. XD
April Fools Special Trio of FAIL!

The infamous trio has emerged to produce... THIS. It is a epic Fail. It is manly! And it may just steal your wallet while you are not looking!

Yes, I know I already Let's Played this, but I was looking for something quick and short to try out with me and my crew while we hanged out in my underground lair. XD

Note the Co-stars are Blackcross, a man of a strange accent I met while exploring the finer points of the bladed arts: I thought he stole this one woman's purse, so I drew a sword on him. We are over it now, and are best of friends.
AND~ TeslaGhost, or Ghost of Tesla, a master of the explosive arts! Literally. He has regrown about 49% of his hand since his last experiment, and I met him as a wee lil... Oh, who am I kidding? I just got hit by him and his insanely fast and reckless driving, and we have made history since! Yes, my apartment is underground. Cheaper that way. Free cable~

Enough Exposition! Watch the video which is my prank this year! And next week!
I suppose I'll just post once a week with whatever I have done in that week. And I have been lazy. So~ Yeah.
The next part in my Hellion Saga is up. Watch it. XD

NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
try asylum of pleasure & pain.
It'll be one heck of a ride!
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
try asylum of pleasure & pain.
It'll be one heck of a ride!

Alrighty, I'll start that as a side let's play next time. XD
Oh boy, this is going to be a trip.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
At least, psy_wombats "enjoyed" Asylum of pleasure and pain.
Woah. That game was... Was... GRAH! What in the hell did I just play? You got it, I'll do a Let's play for it, but I can not guarantee I'll be able to win it!
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=facesforce
Woah. That game was... Was... GRAH! What in the hell did I just play? You got it, I'll do a et's play for it, but I can not guarantee I'll be able to win it!
Dont worry,once you get hold of the skills the game will be lotta fun.Try to use Clarise's heal ability when your party are injured.
NOACCEPTANCE772
Forum died....
Gah! My comp has been acting up!
Okay, Hellion part 6 is up, and I am rendering the Let's play for Asylum as we speak. Forgive my laziness! XD
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=facesforce
Gah! My comp has been acting up!
Okay, Hellion part 6 is up, and I am rendering the Let's play for Asylum as we speak. Forgive my laziness! XD
That's nice to hear.
Time to watch this.(If the video works)
Okay, Now I actually have some time to make a decent post... 9.9'''
For the last two months, everytime I have tried to record, it would just fail, and worse then that, I have been on the move. As in, literally running from city to city, all the way to a small town in japan called Wakanyama, back here and currently en route to Chicago on another job to sell those elusive bladed weapons to people that desire quality. So, with me going overseas and running to store to store, I have been really busy.
SO! I am right back on target, bringing you more Let's Play goodness! I could make more videos if I lowered the quality from 720p, but I perfer making games that are low res look as fancy as possible. XD
Also, I am introducing my "Let's Survive Asylum of Pleasure and Pain!" in this post, so make sure to enjoy and criticize at will. Note that it crashed randomly and terribly. Also, I need to buy a headset, because my mic is hell to move about.
NOACCEPTANCE772
I couldn't stop laughing.teehee!
It's Children of Konbanwa.and Konbanwa does not mean good evening.That's Konichiwa.
There's no correct story line going on.To say it.App is from the sight of a crazy little girl locked up in a mental hospital and she's mixing up everything.Nothing that happens in the game is real.(I mean in the reality of the game.)Eventually when everything ends,she wakes up by her psychiatrist who seems to be calling her Lara but it's just the name she wanted to by when she believed that she was an angel.After she wakes up from the imagination,she dies on the spot and her psychiatrist is on the run cuz he believes that she died due to the medicine he gave her.So,You play as her psychiatrist after the madness and there's still more madness to come until he gets his ass capped.
I'm glad you were able to make a review.cheers!
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
It's Children of Konbanwa.and Konbanwa does not mean good evening.That's Konichiwa.

See, this is why some people have a problem with your random Japanese. If you're going to put it in, why don't you study the language a bit more? Konbanwa does indeed mean "good evening". Konichiwa is "good day" or basically "hello". This is pretty basic Japanese. And you're correcting someone who often goes to Japan on business, so he probably already knows this.

Sorry to go about this but really, if you insist on using the language please make an effort to get it right.
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=papasan96
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
See, this is why some people have a problem with your random Japanese. If you're going to put it in, why don't you study the language a bit more? Konbanwa does indeed mean "good evening". Konichiwa is "good day" or basically "hello". This is pretty basic Japanese. And you're correcting someone who often goes to Japan on business, so he probably already knows this.

Sorry to go about this but really, if you insist on using the language please make an effort to get it right.

Oh,sorry.I'm still learning.(-_-)
Ah, sorry I realise I came across a bit too harsh...good luck, it's a bloody difficult language ^_^
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=papasan96
Ah, sorry I realise I came across a bit too harsh...good luck, it's a bloody difficult language ^_^
Ok.Thanks!(^-^)I'll really be needing luck for this one.;)I am influenced and so in love with japanese cuz when I was a kid,instead of being exposed to normal stuff,the first stuff I had to watch and like were Anime and such.
Pages: first 12 next last