FACESFORCE WESTERN LET'S PLAY CHANEL (WILL TAKE REQUESTS)

Pages: first prev 12 last
Facesforce, if you want to try something different, there's Metal Gear Solid: Lunacy of Legion.

It's Metal Gear with a The Legend of Zelda twist to it. I know that it's a fan game, but it's fairly independent.
I've also just recently updated the game to hopefully make it easier, so I'd like to see how the changes work out.
Sure, I'll try it out as easy as day! Just give me a couple of days to render the next part of Hellion and the continuing saga of Let's Survive Asylum of Pleasure and Pain.

Noacceptance772, Japanese is a tough language, and besides that I only know the barebones basics (Well, maybe a little more then the basics... :P) anyways. XD It still was amusing to see your "Child of Goodevening" either way.

Papasan96, I think I have only had one job to go to japan on work, and during that time I was getting a crash course in the Japanese Language and trying to brush up on my culture knowledge. XD Technically, my line of work is basically a contract salesman, of swords,knives, axes, and other bladed weaponry. I basically act as a go in-between guy for small companies like Cumberland Blades and larger companies like Cold Steel to find certain Blacksmiths and commission weapons for them to craft. Of course, the vast majority of my clients are actually collectors and other people whom have enough money and interest to fund my traveling stipend and of course for the actual labor. I only made $600 on that japanese job, but the flipside was technically a free trip to japan. So, its a rough and tumble job where I travel in my cheap beater cars across the nation, normally sleeping in parking lots and motels to get the job done, but I love the work. The rush I get when I negotiate a great cut as well as getting to see and assist in the creation of these items are good enough for me. :)

The next video will be up soon! I am having insane problems with Asylum, like the game-over screen being missing and a area where my character completely disappears, so I am having to go in and reinstall it. Also, the next Asylum of Pleasure and Pain is co-stared by Jimbo, so give him a cheer! I'll have the next one up by tomorrow, so stay tuned! XD
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
author=facesforce
Sure, I'll try it out as easy as day! Just give me a couple of days to render the next part of Hellion and the continuing saga of Let's Survive Asylum of Pleasure and Pain.

Noacceptance772, Japanese is a tough language, and besides that I only know the barebones basics (Well, maybe a little more then the basics... :P) anyways. XD It still was amusing to see your "Child of Goodevening" either way.

Papasan96, I think I have only had one job to go to japan on work, and during that time I was getting a crash course in the Japanese Language and trying to brush up on my culture knowledge. XD Technically, my line of work is basically a contract salesman, of swords,knives, axes, and other bladed weaponry. I basically act as a go in-between guy for small companies like Cumberland Blades and larger companies like Cold Steel to find certain Blacksmiths and commission weapons for them to craft. Of course, the vast majority of my clients are actually collectors and other people whom have enough money and interest to fund my traveling stipend and of course for the actual labor. I only made $600 on that japanese job, but the flipside was technically a free trip to japan. So, its a rough and tumble job where I travel in my cheap beater cars across the nation, normally sleeping in parking lots and motels to get the job done, but I love the work. The rush I get when I negotiate a great cut as well as getting to see and assist in the creation of these items are good enough for me. :)

The next video will be up soon! I am having insane problems with Asylum, like the game-over screen being missing and a area where my character completely disappears, so I am having to go in and reinstall it. Also, the next Asylum of Pleasure and Pain is co-stared by Jimbo, so give him a cheer! I'll have the next one up by tomorrow, so stay tuned! XD

YAY!!
I'm looking forward to it.:)
So~ Delay on rendering! I'll get it too render and up on youtube... Just gotta make my computer stop sleeping when I am gone for a couple of hours. XD

EDIT: And... Done! You guys will have your videos up by tomorrow at the latest. sorry about the wait!
NOACCEPTANCE772
At least you are a promising reviewer.The rest say so but they never review the game and they disappear.

looking forward to the videos and cheers to Jimbo!

I got the next part of Hellion's adventure~! And, now I am rendering the Asylum of Pleasure and Pain, and will have it up and ready in a bit. Well, enjoy!

It is finally here! Sorry about the wait guys, work called! XD

...DAMN IT! I did not use the 720p format!!! I must rerender it at once, so this will be a 720p quality as well.
So consider this video your temporary hold off until the mastered 720 video, because I like my videos of low res games to have that extra res. XD

Youtube was being wonky. The full video is there for your pleasure.
Just a suggestion: it can be really bad to post the actual videos on the page for some people, because they're computers will freeze and lag like hell to load everything at once.

On an unrelated note, you spelled "Current" wrong, lol.
Alrighty, I'll just post the link to it for now on. I keep forgetting that not everyone has a great internet connection like I do(sometimes!), so I will just stick with that, so more people will be able to load it. Sorry about that ^.^'''
NOACCEPTANCE772
Oh fuck!! What just happened?!!
It glitches all the time?!
Sorry for the inconvenience!(O_o)
Just load game and the screen will be fine.
This thread is severely underrated, you do a pretty damned good job on these! I'll be making a request in the future for sure!
Yawn~! Next video up soon, I am kind of busy with my birthday and building a new rig, mainly a desktop that is ulitizing the most absurd graphics card possible: Winfaust A400 GT. It is literally a last gen top of the line graphics card, a 256 with the power of a modern mid line nividea card, designed as the absoulute most expensive and best card for Doom 3 at the time; In other words, it is a absurd card that made the guys at my favorite computer store freak out, especially when they saw absurd fan built on.

Basically, Video production is about to go a lot faster, once I get this rig up and have the ability to record and render in less then a hour ^.^ This is going to be great.

EDIT: Thanks for all of the support guys! I'll get another Asylum of Pleasure and Pain done soon. If you can't tell, I like doing Lps with guests, mostly because it is more fun that way. XD
Pages: first prev 12 last