JOMARCENTER LIVESTREAM BRO-CAST YOUR GAMES

Pages: 1
hello there gamers as you all (some of you know) that i have a livestream... now since the jomarcenter livestream is look like is isn't been use at all... i would like to invite all the user of rmn to play your game (or other people play other people games) that to have your very own let's play/ let's try... LIVE!!! and also show your game trailer if the livestream is offline...
here the link:
http://www.livestream.com/jomarcenter
you may see some sample of the livestream...

how to show your game live:
it easy just tell me your livestream username and i will add you to the team temporary during your time....
and you just download the livestream procaster...
and start showing your games to anyone

price:
as in every jomarcenter services all of it ALWAYS!!! FREE!!! no hidden cost

detail:
currently only 50 user can watch the stream.
very secure moderator watching the chat.
can also replay your show.'

what are you waiting for...
apply now!!!
So the moderator is wearing a seat belt, right?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Bro-cast is my new favorite neologism.

Bro-cast. (n).
A broadcast or podcast where the primary speaker clearly belongs to the "dudebro" subculture.

Bro-cast. (v).
To broadcast, podcast, or otherwise speak out over the internet in a manner befitting (and only possible for) a bro.
Hahaha. I was going to comment on the "Bro-Cast" part myself, but I couldn't figure out if it was intentional or not given the guy's questionable English, so I left it alone.

Anyway jomar, at least your heart is in the right place.
you know the livestream is getting quite and no one request any broadcasting time block...
if you want to showcase your game just let me know with your livestream username and the time you going to use.
If nobody is asking to use it, then that may be a sign.
Pages: 1