MAFIA: ROUND 2 (LOUNGE/SIGN-UPS)

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@ Gourd : Promise, if I'm in a position to, I won't try to lynch you without any really valuable reasons (I was a beginner also...)!
Good to hear. Dieing isn't pleasant. *Evil grin*
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If I'm the cop I'm keeping my fucking night actions to myself.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
ALL THE FF8 MAFIA THEMES

(sign me up)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
All these "Vote for Nazis" posts ;[
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Change my vote to space station, it's unlikely I'll get to be Mikey if we play TMNT
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm interested in this, though I'd be pretty new at it. The space station or FF8 theme would be my personal preference over the others listed. Though, basing the theme around the French Revolution (think The Scarlet Pimpernel) might make some interesting times?
author=Marrend
I'm interested in this, though I'd be pretty new at it. The space station or FF8 theme would be my personal preference over the others listed. Though, basing the theme around the French Revolution (think The Scarlet Pimpernel) might make some interesting times?

Whenever you decide if you're playing or not, there's still plenty of open spots left. As for the French Revolution theme, I'm not exactly a history buff. You're right though, it might be interesting if someone besides me does it. :P
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Zeuzio
Whenever you decide if you're playing or not, there's still plenty of open spots left. As for the French Revolution theme, I'm not exactly a history buff. You're right though, it might be interesting if someone besides me does it. :P

I'm not a history buff either, but it might behoove me to GET EXP with this game in general anyway. Sign me up Selphie Zeuzio!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
i want to play FF8 mafia
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
You really shouldn't make me a vigilante of some sort because I'm just gonna shoot all the ff8 avatars immediately

disclaimer: i won't actually do that, i will just want to do it really hard
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OK yeah I'm changing my vote to My Little Mafia. Sorry Kyrsty.
author=LockeZ
OK yeah I'm changing my vote to My Little Mafia. Sorry Kyrsty.

:'(

(Keep in mind that if My Little Mafia is picked, your poor host will be a hosting a MLP themed game without knowing anything about it.)
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
I vote for Titanic themed mafia.

WHO ARE THE ICEBERGS.

WHO.
author=Khos

WHO ARE THE ICEBERGS.

WHO.

This needs to be an option.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Khos

WHO ARE THE ICEBERGS.

WHO.
This needs to be an option.

It is now.

(Although I have no idea how it would work...)
My new vote is for Titanic themed mafia. I could probably give you an idea or two if you wanted, Zeuzio.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
HI, I am changing my vote from space to titanic. Thank you.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
:C

c'mon guys

gunnnnbblllaaaaddddddeeeeeee
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Hi, I would like to suggest we just combine space and titanic together.