MAFIA: ROUND 2 (LOUNGE/SIGN-UPS)

fithos lusec wecos venosec

*disappears*
author=chana
Not much, but quite a love poem, I suppose it could be heard otherwise?

Those are a few of the lines from the intro of FF8.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

It's from that stupid dream sequence with the field of flowers.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
...............Whatever............
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have been informed that the flower field thing actually happened at the end of the game.

I choose to believe that Squall ran out of oxygen while floating out in space failing to save Rinoa, and everything after that was a dream sequence caused by brain damage from the oxygen deprivation.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Despite
...............Whatever............

if there is a next game, i will defend your right to live to the death, which will probably come n1 so you'll be on your own after that
author=Despite

It needs words. Like: "I'll eachyo' children"
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Welcome to the afterlife party
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA
LockeZ
This night is taking a while. Also Zeuzio forgot to tell us what a Goon's power is.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=LockeZ
This night is taking a while.

I would say this is a good sign, their turn having a tough time?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't think it's a good sign at all that this night phase is taking this long to resolve. Of course, it could also be somebody, or several people, having some valid reason to not be able to get on RMN, or otherwise not be able to contact Zeuzio.

*Plays mafia in the mafia lounge thread*
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've got a few theories why it could be a bad sign, but I will choose to keep these theories to myself. Ya gotta trust me on this, guys!
...I hope is not a bad sign Marrend :(, well night phase is a bad sign either way, but don't think that the long time that is taking will make more bad the things than usual, it might make some people a little more paranoic. I am actually getting bored, and also don't understand the jokes of FF since I never play it so neither could talk here :/ so I really want this night phase ends in order to play.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
well, the irl mafia killed zeuzio. rest in peace, friend
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Im thinking goon was probably vanilla villan.