CORRUPT A WISH GAME!

author=Quiversee link=topic=1063.msg16674#msg16674 date=1210865203
Granted, but then the new one breaks after 5 seconds making it worse than the old one.

I wish I could finish High School early to get into college now.

Granted, but finishing high school so early lands you in the worst college ever, where colouring in is part of the curriculum.

I wish that I could fly. YAY!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Granted.. but you suck at flying and end up falling onto a car being disabled, so now you cant. ;D

I wish I had an Iron Man suit that's fully functional as the one in the film.
Granted but just like in the film you are constantly losing power and can't have an awesome fight scene at the end.

I wish that I had artistic talent.
author=iamnot link=topic=1063.msg16688#msg16688 date=1210869771
I wish that I had artistic talent.

Granted but you are so talented that normal art is boring and you break new ground. Nobody appreciates your particularly unique style and you are universally reviled as the worst artist ever until long after your death (Picasso).

I wish that I could be playing video games right now :(
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Granted, but no one likes your art and in the end you give it up for something a lot less meaningful.

I wish I could start a Fight Club like in the movie and make it turn into a secret organization that did my biding, however stupid my requests may be.
author=Tau link=topic=1063.msg16692#msg16692 date=1210869962
Granted, but no one likes your art and in the end you give it up for something a lot less meaningful.

I wish I could start a Fight Club like in the movie and make it turn into a secret organization that did my biding, however stupid my requests may be.

Granted. But some other gang took over yours

i wish for a wish
Well, you randomly wished for a motorcycle loaded with micro-nuclear bombs in it!

I wish for a high-end 3D RPG Maker that welcomes RGSS1, RGSS2, Python and C++!
wish granted. but you died befored using it.

I wish for terrorism!
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
The FBI traced your IP address and sent you to Guantanamo.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish... :(
Granted but the fish is going to die in a couple of days anyway.

I wish i could have more free time.
Granted. But you have lots of work to do at home anywayse.

I wish for aliens to destroy us.
Granted but in return, they recreated us just to be their soldiers, like Kamen Riders / Masked Riders.

I wish that everyone who AMERICANizes Kamen Riders, Ultramans, Metal Heroes & Super Sentais must die for they're murdering those original creations!!!
Granted, but still nobody outside of small japfag communities cares.

I wish that I had a working lawnmower.
harmonic
Granted, but a roving band of pitchfork-wielding japfags Hadooken'd you while you were out mowing.

I wish my girlfriend's booty looked like Vida Guerra's.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Granted, but now she no longer has need of you.

I wish I could find my credit card.
It's in my pocket.

I wish I didn't need to crap so bad right now.
Granted. You immediately crap your pants. People start calling you skankpants.

I wish that I could win an all-inclusive vacation to somewhere in the caribbean.

harmonic
Granted. You are sent to Haiti.

I wish the United States' public and federal debt would vanish. (it's in the several trillions.)
Granted, but the economies of many developing countries gets laid to ruins (most of that debt is payment to other countries rather than just our war debts).

I wish that wishes would stop being corrupted. (love to see the ones for this one.)
Granted, but you just destroyed the game!

I wish for trance2's wish to be unwished!

(get out of this one)