CORRUPT A WISH GAME!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Granted, since I apparently forgot. In, uh, uh, uh, an attempt to "make something different." :P :-[

I wish I could eat all the different food dishes of the world. Even chocolate covered ants, fried snake, bull testicles, and iced monkey brains. I'm up for anything.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Granted. After having eaten a bit of every single food dish in the world, you decide your life is complete. Then a giant pizza monster hangs you in your kitchen. Stark irony, don't you think?

I wish I owned a beachfront house in hawaii.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Granted, but I end up living with you, and we have a party every night. Wait, I can't corrupt anything with the word 'hawai'i' in it.

I wish I'd stop using kitchen hanging as a scapegoat for corrupting wishes. I'm a bad genie.
Granted but now you begin murdering everyone that wishes. Your a terrible genie.

I wish my sickness would go away. I've been sick for over a week now. :(
Granted, but now everyone else gets sick and turns into night crawling zombies. You and your dog are the only survivors who aren't sick. Of course, because you know so much about science, you decide to try and develop a cure. Recently, however, you have met another survivor, and she tells you that there is a refugee camp. She must be full of lies. Anyways, we all know that in the end, you're just going to end up running at all of the diseased with an active grenade.

I wish that Will Smith didn't act like such a pansy throughout I am Legend.
author=myersguy link=topic=1063.msg22341#msg22341 date=1214755054
I wish that Will Smith didn't act like such a pansy throughout I am Legend.

Granted but now he will act like a pansy in his new movie HandCock

I wish I was unbanned from Gaming World.
Granted, but now you are banned from RMN for using your wishes for dumb reasons.

I wish I could think up a name for my game already! I have it all planned out, just no NAME!!!
Granted. The name you think up is "Final Fantasy VII," which is honestly pretty useless to you.

I wish Java didn't suck so much, so that I wouldn't inevitably have to recode EquiNox into something better.
Granted but now it stuffs up your computer and thousands of viruses plague your computer eventually destroying it.

I wish i had more time to work on my game.
author=demondestiny link=topic=1063.msg22388#msg22388 date=1214786923
Granted but now it stuffs up your computer and thousands of viruses plague your computer eventually destroying it.

I wish i had more time to work on my game.

Granted you have plenty of time,but now your wife left you,your genitals fell off,and Square Enix is sewing you for ripping off their graphics....

I wish that I had a Pokemon in real life....
Granted. You get Togepi, the most boring pokemon.

I wish i had the money to travel the world.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Granted. The world you get the money to travel is Venus.

I wish I didn't have jet lag AND food poisoning...
Granted, you loose the jet lag and gain a rattlesnake bite to the leg, enjoy.

I wish that I could fly without anything extra to help me, aka no tech ect, like a super power.
granted. Congratulations, you can now fly at 15 feet per hour.

I wish I could skip my wish.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Granted. Next time, you must make two wishes.

I wish time didn't fly when I'm playing Brawl.
Granted. Your Nintendo Wii is then confiscated by the F.B.I. in order to harness its time-manipulating powers.

I wish I was immortal. >=D
Granted. You're sent back in time to ancient Persia, where you become an elite soldier. You're pretty much a badass, but ultimately you still die in battle.

I wish I could savestate life.
author=Jabbo link=topic=1063.msg23144#msg23144 date=1215529581
Granted. You're sent back in time to ancient Persia, where you become an elite soldier. You're pretty much a badass, but ultimately you still die in battle.

... You skipped mine...
author=AeroGP link=topic=1063.msg23163#msg23163 date=1215545193
author=Jabbo link=topic=1063.msg23144#msg23144 date=1215529581

... You skipped mine...
No he didn't.