FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Um, yeah. I said I'd hold you responsible because it would be your fault. Since Despite wasn't town though, I don't care. Though, I'm curious, how did it sound sinister? Here, I'll look back real quick: "I hope we're not wrong. I hold Cave dogs reponsible if we are." I also don't recall anything coming out of this.

Personally, Chana na dher patterns of voting are bugging me.
Woah, I meant "and her".
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
Um, yeah. I said I'd hold you responsible because it would be your fault. Since Despite wasn't town though, I don't care. Though, I'm curious, how did it sound sinister? Here, I'll look back real quick: "I hope we're not wrong. I hold Cave dogs reponsible if we are." I also don't recall anything coming out of this.

Personally, Chana na dher patterns of voting are bugging me.

Nothing came out of it because I was dead. The reason it's suspicious is that you are absolving yourself of responsibility? It's my fault? No, it would also be your fault, because you added to the vote when you could have voted otherwise.

I guess, though, if you were scum and were banking on lynching me the next day, you would not have killed me. Or was it the serial killer who killed me? We will never know.
That said, everything is a little half-baked right now. will be quiet and wait for more precious posts
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That's really a quick try at pointing at someone else.
Chana, please don't blow my post out of proportions. I said you were suspicious--not a likely cannibal. You even admitted that you noticed it because it was odd. I suppose I'll say sorry anyway.

@CAVE Okay, we can wait for other posts, I'm down with that. Also, I never said I was absolving myself from my own actions, I was saying that I was holding you to yours since you didn't seem to care and I felt you may try to worm out of of your responsibility if you were wrong (or setting Despite up). In the end, it didn't matter to me if you tried to worm out of it because Despite was independent, and even less so when you were eaten.
Oh, I just wake up, so much to read again.
Well, I have a several things to say.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
So here we have a list of people.

"CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana, Trihan, rabitz, ldida1, LockeZ, Marrend, ???"

I don't know who those question marks are. SOMEONE here is able to vote without making it public, it would appear

We have 8 votes for him and 8 for nolynch with 16 people in game, so it apparently double-vote ability from one of the heroes.
I think that lynching rabitz will be a mistake, cause he most likely a hero. Well, I have my doubts, but there's two more suspicous people for me now, one of which is Dudesoft. Always comes out with questions and reasons for nolynch, but always lynching in the end. I believe he's acting. But I can be wrong. Just put some attention to him, too.
Btw, losing Yellow Magic was a good thing, cause he as serial killer killed second hero at first night phase (is he?).
I need to go to work now, but when I come back - I will be more active.
I'll save my vote for now.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
So here we have a list of people.

"CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana, Trihan, rabitz, ldida1, LockeZ, Marrend, ???"

I don't know who those question marks are. SOMEONE here is able to vote without making it public, it would appear

Whoa, I totally missed that there was a ??? vote on day one. I was gonna be like "that's already nine names bro, I think you're confused" but then I went back and looked at page 7. Apparently Gourd cancelled his vote and eventually voted to nolynch, and the ninth vote was secret. Also all sixteen people had visible votes; maybe someone has the ability to make their vote count twice, or maybe the hidden vote was Zeuzio's mod vote to break the tie? There wasn't a ??? vote on day two... though five people didn't vote that day...

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I think it's important to analyze the flavor here. I'm Irvine, who is a vigilante. because vigilantes traditionally shoot people and have a gun. makes sense. Edea as amnesiac makes sense. Squall...well....I dunno. I guess if someone had to be the cop, it would be him.

Laguna was a journalist and reporter. Admittedly, not for very long, and he was later the president of a large nation which is arguably a lot more important. But still.

Also, Seifer was head of the disciplinary commitee. That's basically a cop. Though uh, I guess Seifer's probably a villain...

Meanwhile Squall as bulletproof makes perfect sense because he's the main character and thus protected by plot armor. Hmm. Bulletproof + detective is a ridiculously powerful combination though. But maybe the main character having a ridiculously powerful combination is believable.

(I have a problem with overanalyzing everything)

Regardless I think claiming you're a detective and pointing the finger at a hero and then claiming that a villain must have changed the info you got is apparently an excellent strategy. It sounds like suicide, but because it sounds like suicide lot of people are apparently inclined to believe you wouldn't do it, which makes it work. And thus at least two or three people have said they still believe he's innocent. Did he count on this reaction? (Or are the people who say they believe him fellow villains? FUCK.) My instinct is actually to believe him too. Too many layers of lies here. I'm not voting yet. Don't like the whole situation. Maybe someone else will come up as a known villain and I won't have to make the choice tonight.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I should clarify that bulletproof only protects me from ONE night kill.
Of course it doesn't protect me from being lynched.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
1. LockeZ
2. MirrorMasq
3. Trihan --- Sacred, Hero Sibling
4. Shinan
5. Yellow Magic --- Eden, Serial Killer
6. MrChearlie
7. CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
8. Dudesoft
9. Gourd_Clae
10. SorceressKyrsty
11. chana
12. Marrend
13. Despite --- Edea Kramer, Amnesiac
14. ldida1
15. Happy --- Selphie Tilmitt, Hero Wild Card
16. rabitZ

ldida1, and SorceressKyrsty are the only two I can peg being questionable.
Neither have give me a reason to think otherwise.
Chana is too easy to pick on. She's a townie. I just don't see her being bad, imo.

Mirrormasq, is your role defined yet? Throw me on the fire, I'll drag you along! >:( you're kinda just riding along.

Also holy frack! Revive the dawg and he barks for page 13! Jeebus...

So, yeah. I want to hear from those two before I pick my vote.
(honestly assumed Kyrsty would be Squall)!
Dudesoft
Wow i type a message and suddenly like ten new ones
Well it seems that Squall at least doesn't know good from bad if it hit him over the head with a shovel. So any investigating rabitz does can be counted as unreliable.

There's also the off-chance that there's a villain role that messes up investigations. But that means all information is unreliable.

At least we know that cave dog and marrend are innocent. Having two confirmed innocents is a good thing. Means we have close to a 50% chance if we lynch randomly.

Lets's lynch randomly.

#Lynch Dudesoft
Dudesoft
author=rabitZ
Gourd_Clae: I am the cop, and I investigated Trihan night one, and he came up as Villain to me. I am positive of that.

What I do not know is why he came up as villain when he was indeed a hero.

If people decide to lynch me, I will understand. The only way to determine without fail if I am telling the truth about my role is to lynch me, but then I guess the villains would gain an ever stronger position.

I just remembered this; and it's been bugging me. He claims he investigated Trihan who turns up villain, but was in fact a hero. And then to save face, he claims to have investigated Shinan who was hero and as of yet has had VERY little to do with the game.
I actually think this is a line of shit. I'm not sure if bullet proof or just full of shit altogether...?
Dudesoft
Dudesoft
:( mason bro...
"Let's lynch randomly"
No.
Not to say I'm against lynching or lyching Dudesoft, I'm just not going to lynch randomly.
author=Dudesoft
:( mason bro...

I just rolled a ten sided die :(
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Dudesoft
author=rabitZ
Gourd_Clae: I am the cop, and I investigated Trihan night one, and he came up as Villain to me. I am positive of that.

What I do not know is why he came up as villain when he was indeed a hero.

If people decide to lynch me, I will understand. The only way to determine without fail if I am telling the truth about my role is to lynch me, but then I guess the villains would gain an ever stronger position.
I just remembered this; and it's been bugging me. He claims he investigated Trihan who turns up villain, but was in fact a hero. And then to save face, he claims to have investigated Shinan who was hero and as of yet has had VERY little to do with the game.
I actually think this is a line of shit. I'm not sure if bullet proof or just full of shit altogether...?

I do believe that rabitz IS a cop of some sort. He had a reaction in the lounge thread which, while it maybe was not a good idea to post, seemed very genuine to me.

It's very possible that, since rabitZ claims to be squall, and squall is a person who hates all his friends, that rabitz is an "insane cop" who gets town as guilties and mafia as innocents.

This would make Shinan guilty. So, Shinan, since Rabitz has said he has said that you are inno and we are at a point where this may not be actually true, I suggest you claim your role. Also, stop trying to lynch Dudesoft. He's Totally Townie.
And why did you say Marrend is innocent? Scumslippery, perhaps...?
Dudesoft
Isn't Marrend the Minotaur, other end of Trihan's Sacred?
Dudesoft
author=Trihan
Fuck it, I've got 8 votes over my head at the moment so if Zeuzio checks the topic I'm toast.

As I don't want the cannibals using my role against me to claim they're Minotaur after I die (even though the real Minotaur would counterclaim you won't know who to believe), I'll tell you now that Minotaur is Marrend.