FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=MrChearlie
author=Despite
fuck i like lynching

#Lynch Yellow Magic
No lynching, no clues, no suspect, more mysteries so... LYNCH THEM ALL!!!

#Lynch Yellow Magic

Is there a reason we can't wait until the first night passes?

@CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: No I'm not bad at this game >:(
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I never intended to pursue my vote against Yellow Magic, just trying to see reactions :
#Cancel
#NoLynch
Current Vote Count:

Yellow Magic: 1 --- Happy, Despite, chana
chana: 1 --- Happy
Happy: 1 --- Trihan
No Lynch: 4 --- Gourd_Clae, Yellow Magic, Dudesoft, chana

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Well, I'm willing to vote for the first person to jump on the bandwagon, since such a person is probably not going to be helpful to the town anyway.

#Lynch Despite
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
CAVE: My initial reason for voting Happy was as a joke because he was scum last game, but on further examination he was the first person to vote (Yellow Magic) and then switched to chana for no apparent reason. Doesn't strike me as innocent behaviour.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Well, I'm willing to vote for the first person to jump on the bandwagon, since such a person is probably not going to be helpful to the town anyway.

#Lynch Despite

The fact that you don't seem to care if you're seems suspicious to me. Though, I'm more for finding who to lynch over who died the previous night, thus I'll stay with my decison to not lynch.
Add a "wrong" in between you're and seems. Proofread fail...
Happy
Devil's in the details
Despite doesn't count. start from the person after him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
If I'm wrong? What about all the other people who decided to follow and bandwagon on Happy that was started for no reason? Joke votes are one thing, but jumping on a bandwagon, and also having a Zell avatar, are another.

We should lynch. It's way better to try to feel these things out than to just wait for the cop to say "look he did it" especially when we have 4 mafia and 10 town. So many mislynches available.

By the way Zeuzio, "bomb cop" is a little overpowered for a forums game.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Happy
Despite doesn't count. start from the person after him.

Why
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
If I'm wrong? What about all the other people who decided to follow and bandwagon on Happy that was started for no reason? Joke votes are one thing, but jumping on a bandwagon, and also having a Zell avatar, are another.

We should lynch. It's way better to try to feel these things out than to just wait for the cop to say "look he did it" especially when we have 4 mafia and 10 town. So many mislynches available.

By the way Zeuzio, "bomb cop" is a little overpowered for a forums game.

THe reason for wanting to Lynch Happy is because he started the voting against yellow magic for absolutely no reason. You're trying to get Despite lynched becaus e he bandwagonned first, which doesn't seem like it would be a good reason. And I generally like to avoid mislynches, because that means 2 of our people die in 24 hours while we've made no headway. Though, if we get lucky, then cool.
Happy
Devil's in the details
because at this point it's harder to tell whether he is pulling the same as in last game (being quick to lynch anyone at every round) or if he actually is a cannibal.

Chana and MrChearlie were quick to jump on though, so I'd go for either of them. Chana was quick to cancel his vote, so I'm leaning towards him.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I didn't vote for Yellow Magic for no reason. It's called a stategy, plus I feel I'm going to die rather soon. I'd just wish to point out possible cannibals before that happens. And I already have two suspects.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Regardless of whether or not he wants to lynch anyone every round (anti-town action) or if he is a cannibal(anti-town) the only possibility is that he is a liability.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
What was your reason for voting Yellow Magic?

I feel that I've laid out a good case for why Despite should be lynched, since, according to people who have played with him, no matter what he does he is anti-town.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Yellow Magic was quick to label himself into a neutral group, while there was no real need.

I also agree that having Despite around is pretty risky, though his vote could be useful in the first round.
Well...yeah it makes sense.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

#Lynch Despite

I would rather go with this, sound argument, imo.
Happy
Devil's in the details
#Cancel lynch

Btw, you should really lynch somebody. and that someone should of course be one of the cannibals! They're going to pick out the most potential threats out first. At least that's what we were trying to do in the last game on the witch side.

Happy
Devil's in the details
Forgot to add. #Lynch Despite