FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Everythig else seemed spot-on.
ffffffff votesvotesvotes

Remember to bold your votes, so I can see them while skimming the thread when doing vote counts. Also remember to cancel before changing your vote so I know you already had a vote that needs to be crossed out. I've already missed Chearlie's first vote, which I apologize for.

Also, if you notice that I've missed something, don't hesitate to point it out.

~Thank you

Current Vote Count:

Yellow Magic: 1 --- Happy, Despite, chana, MrChearlie
chana: 0 --- Happy
Happy: 0 --- Trihan
Despite: 4 --- CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana, Trihan
No Lynch: 4 --- Gourd_Clae, Yellow Magic, Dudesoft, chana, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Also, Trihan: Now you're relying in sympathy.

And in case you and Despite are both cannibals, you now need to make yourself seem less suspicious. So best way to do that would be to appear as a person on the survivors' side and get in friendly terms. Oh wait, that's what you're trying to do!

Well, in case you are a survivor, tell me, what is your role?

Or is it too risky? Not at this point, I don't really think so, no, because you're being accused.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Trihan
Happy, I'm pointing out that chana is someone to watch for. I've changed my vote to Despite; I'm not trying to talk you out of that. In fact, my reasoning explained exactly why Despite dying is win-win for me no matter what now.

It's not that chana jumps on bandwagons at the drop of a hat that concerns me, it's the fact that every time it happened it made exactly four votes. That's either a really huge coincidence or deliberate timing.

In fact, considering that chana is likely to be able to give me very considerate and profound answers, why would I do this without a good reason? If I were a cannibal I'd just be setting myself up for a lashing.

It's sad that you're swaying towards me, because I'm honestly doing everything I can right now to persuade you I'm on your side.

Considering that it takes nine to lynch, making it four votes doesn't mean much.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Aw fuck, you had to go there.

I can't tell you why yet, but it is too risky for me to role reveal at this point. You might be accusing me but nobody's cast a vote for me yet. Unless I'm in danger of being lynched I don't have any intention of answering your question at the moment.
Trihan
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Considering that it takes nine to lynch, making it four votes doesn't mean much.

It doesn't, but it's the closest to the halfway mark anyone has been so far today, so it was all I had to go on.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok, seems like I missed a lot.
I want to vote now :)

Give me a sec to think about it.
Now I'm curious as to what Trihan is. I'm not going to lynch it out of him, however. I'll stand by my nolynch today. If we can afford Mislynches we can definitely afford nolynches.
Trihan
Right, I'm going to bed. It's been a pleasure being stuck on this island with you all.
rabitZ
Ok, Happy and Trihan are very active but I don't have enough to judge them yet.
Despite doesn't seem to care at all (as usual).

If the tendency from last game continues, every single one of us will have a role to play, so I'm very torn on what should we do here.

So... what was the downside to lynching despite again?
Happy
Devil's in the details
Right now lynch gives you information. No lynch gives you nothing. No matter who is killed by the cannibals on the night one, it doesn't get us anywhere.

If we can determine whether Despite is a cannibal or not, does give us a lot of information, based on the discussion that has been going on so far.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The only potential downside to lynching despite is that there's a small chance he's a cop or something.

But if he was, I bet he would be more active in this thread, considering he just made one post that was to lynch Yellow magic and then bounced.

I also don't know why people are trying to get Trihan to reveal at this point.
author=Zeuzio
d I've already missed Chearlie's first vote, which I apologize for.

Actually I wanted to make a null vote thinking that it was a strict rule but either way it worked like I wanted I gues XD but it... doesn't matter anymore :P

well... I don't know what to think, cave dog and happy are happy are very obstinate trying to prove their innocence, wich... it's kind of akward, MAYBE BOTH ARE CANNIBAL O.O FUCK!!!!
Happy
Devil's in the details
CAVEDOG: I'm blaming Trihan so that I can compare his answers to the fact whether Despite is a Cannibal or not, in case we do get to find it out.

I'm off to bed for now too, though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
But if he was, I bet he would be more active in this thread, considering he just made one post that was to lynch Yellow magic and then bounced.

actually, this isn't a great argument since it holds true (although somewhat less so since scum are known to lurk) if he's mafia. Despite get back here
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
FoSing him is one thing, asking him to roleclaim is another.
Happy
Devil's in the details
MrChearlie: I'd be a fool if I was a cannibal and talking this much.
rabitZ
I'm going to try something random and different.
Nothing personal and since it's still day one, I think it's still relatively safe to try it.

Thing is, I have a lot of suspects but they are mainly guts I have... nothing serious yet.

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I can still change it to despite if the townies thinks it's in our best interest.
There's a lot of discussion going on for day one, which I suppose is a good thing.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
In what way is lynching a person contributing to the town's wellbeing a safe choice.

i don't care so much about the vote on me because i really doubt i'm gonna get lynched today, but aside from that, your post is a total-non constribution. there is literally nothing substantial in it, you point out that there is a lot of discussion without adding to it, and say you will change your vote if "the townies" (very suspicious phrasing, by the way) think it is in our best interest.