FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
"Huh, well, I'm going to vote for this guy, But I certainly would want to be appearing to side with THE TOWNIES if it's clear that this won't work."
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
"think it is in our best interest" that's your phrasing too, and I don't call you suspicious.

I just want to generate discussion.
Whatever anyone of us does, all of us can always be seen as suspicious.

It is nice to see the reactions of everybody when accused, and as you said, I picked you because there's little real risk of you actually being lynched.

We can't even decide if we should lynch or no lynch today, so something different is better than nothing, right?
I am open to hearing your ideas. :)
author=rabitZ
It is nice to see the reactions of everybody when accused, and as you said, I picked you because there's little real risk of you actually being lynched.

And Cave's reaction was horrible the way I interpreted it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
no, that's your phrasing. I was quoting you. If you wanted to vote to get a reaction out of me, okay, but unfortunately you phrased your post in maybe the scummiest way possible. As for not being able to decide if we should lynch or not lynch, again, why are you completely excluding yourself from that decision? "Well, looks like town is gonna do whatever. Ho Hum"
rabitZ
Well, my bad then, I thought the last sentence from that post was no longer your quoting.

Want to know how I feel?
I feel that despite doesn't care about wheter he lives or dies, and I don't think that is very useful in the long run.
If it was up to me alone, I'd lynch him (at least if he gave a really good explanation first). I can understand the reasoning behind his lynching giving good information to proceed on.
Of course, at this point people would call me a bandwagoner, but I guess that can't be avoided?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Happy
Why so negative Dudesoft?

Dude, I died first last game, REMEMBER? Lol I'm allowed to be negative!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=CAVE_DOG
I also don't know why people are trying to get Trihan to reveal at this point.

Neither do I, all the more that it seemed rather obvious that it was somewhat crucial (and I would say for the townies) that Trihan did not reveal his role.
Maybe it's a way to get something out of people, but Happy seems to terrorize anyone who emits even the vaguest of suspicions against him..?
rabitZ
author=Dudesoft
Dude, I died first last game, REMEMBER? Lol I'm allowed to be negative!

Hahahaha you look pretty safe so far, no Dudes?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=rabitZ
Want to know how I feel?
I feel that despite doesn't care about wheter he lives or dies, and I don't think that is very useful in the long run.
If it was up to me alone, I'd lynch him (at least if he gave a really good explanation first). I can understand the reasoning behind his lynching giving good information to proceed on.
Of course, at this point people would call me a bandwagoner, but I guess that can't be avoided?

Being afraid to cast a vote for someone for fear of being called the horrible epithet "bandwagon man" is pretty weird on the first day of a mafia game where it takes nine people to lynch. Voting against what you think is the right choice because you don't want to seem suspicious is the most suspicious thing.
rabitZ
Haha, guess you're right.

#Cancel
#Lynch Despite

So, with that little discussion I am more convinced of my initial gut. Let's hope we gain something good from this.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Jesus christ, guys! Me being in a different time zone sure has its issues =3=

Anyway, I really don't think we should be jumping ANY bandwagons first day. Once the night phase is over, we can lynch, but for Hyne's sake, LYNCHING ON THE FIRST DAY IS A BAD IDEA. It means the cannibals have two supple humans to nom nom on!

So I'm gonna #nolynch and stick by it =3=)/

Quite frankly there's a high number of people acting super suspicious, but as it stands accidentally lynching one of our own will get us nowhere.

Witches won last time, remember? =3=
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
aaaaa its not a bandwagon that is on despite

having two town or one scum one town dead day two with information to go on is a far better situation than having one town dead d2 and no information to go on. Would you mind explaining your assertion that Despite is absolutely not a cannibal?

it would also be helpful if people could explain who they find of suspicious instead of saying "yeorp....mighty suspicious around these parts." the former gives us more information to go on later while the later just allows you to say "yeah, i knew he was bad" when someone flips scum.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
First: I have prepaid internet and I literally have about 5MB left. So i wont be back on till i recharge. (Its a public holiday, so tomorrow...)

Anyway, NL is a bad idea IMO. We can ML without losing, so we might aswell. (Assuming there's no OP Cannibals)

Since the town seems to want to lynch Despite or Cave (from what i saw), who am i to change that without proof... So ill stick with #Lynch Despite for now.
Actually, I'd say only having one town dead is better than 2. Why are you assuming we're not going to still get information from one person dead?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Because it's a lot easier for mafia to wifom in the night. Like, if rabitz died, people might say "oh it was cave dog cave dog murdered the rabit like all dogs do" but that really doesn't tell us anything because mafia frame people all the time and wifom all the time. a lot more information is generated from a day lynch because you have everyone's posts and arguments about why that person should/should not be lynched as opposed to random dude x dying in the night, someone who may have not even been targeted the night before.
Does that answer your question? *tips hat*
*tips hat* Yes, it does.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I meant day before, also. don't read my posts nobody read my posts
Oh, I missed alot of action.
Well, I can see your point in lynching Despite, but still, he seems like hero to me, no one even trying to save him (well, mb Trihan a little, but not really).
On the other hand, Chana's behavior seems pretty suspicious for me, and Happy comes next in the line. They're working as quite a team and insist on lynching people who looks like heroes to me. Even for a sake of gathering information, it seems wrong for me.
Still, voting for them will do nothing, cause majority are on their side, so I'd rather vote against lynch for today.
#No Lynch
Current Vote Count:

Yellow Magic: 1 --- Happy, Despite, chana, MrChearlie
chana: 0 --- Happy
Happy: 0 --- Trihan
Despite: 6 --- CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana, Trihan, rabitz, ldida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 0 --- rabitZ
No Lynch: 6 --- Gourd_Clae, Yellow Magic, Dudesoft, chana, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie, SorceressKyrsty, MirrorMasq

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
rabitZ
Seems like we're between 2 different roads today?