FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I feel I should also explain something regarding what might seem like a hasty move yesterday when I was examining votes. There's another place where I play Mafia and their rule is that the person with the most votes gets lynched at the end of the day phase; they don't require majority.

I was thinking in that mindset so the 4 votes for people seemed worse to me than it actually was. Sorry about that.
author=Marrend
Was my #nolynch vote deleted, or are we on a new day?

#cancel vote
#lynch Despite

Side note: Is that how the vote switch is supposed to work?

Yes, that's how it works. I suppose I'll let the change go through this time since I'm sure Shinan didn't know he'd be hammering no lynch based off of my vote counts. (Again, sorry people, I was tired last night *_*) which brings me to:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today left the survivors scratching their heads, and they just barely pulled for a consensus to lynch Despite.

"Despite just LOOKS like a bad guy! What with that pale skin and those pointy fingers!"

"I'm a bad guy! I mean, uh, a good guy! Or both." said Despite, rather confused at which role he was supposed to play.

It didn't take long for the survivors to

Despite, who was Edea Kramer, Amnesiac, died on day 1!

It is now Night 1. It will end in 48 hours, or when all night actions have been sent in.

Remember, no talking in this thread should be happening now.

Final(Accurate)Votecount: Day 1

Yellow Magic: 0 --- Happy, Despite, chana, MrChearlie
chana: 0 --- Happy
Happy: 0 --- Trihan
Despite: 9 --- CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana, Trihan, rabitz, ldida1, LockeZ, Marrend, ???
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 0 --- rabitZ
No Lynch: 8 --- Gourd_Clae, Yellow Magic, Dudesoft, chana, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie, SorceressKyrsty, MirrorMasq, Despite, Shinan, Marrend
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Considering that Despite's only made two posts, one voting to lynch me and the other opting for a no-lynch instead, he is either being awfully cryptic, plain lazy or just stupid...

EDIT: (SORRY I was slow so I didn't see the above post)
About Amnesiac...

Amnesiac is an independent role that can copy the exact role, powers included, of any dead player. After doing that, the amnesiac will switch to the alignment of that player and will win if that side wins. If the amnesiac doesn't copy, he wins by being alive at the end of the game.
Four things were found that morning. A hat, a nunchaku, and two heavily eaten off of carcasses. Oh, the humanity! Both members of a certain implied couple were eaten last night!

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, who was Irvine Kinneas, Hero Vigilante, was eaten Night 1!
Happy, who was Selphie Tilmitt, Hero Wild Card, was eaten Night 1!

Is is now Day 2. It will end in 72 hours, or when a deciding vote is reached.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

About Vigilante...
Vigilante is a town role who may make one kill every night.

About Wild Card...
A role I made up completely for this setup. This role has four potential night actions, but only one would could be used each night. That skill was also randomly chosen. I won't go into many more details than that, though.

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Damn... way to start, huh?

But all is not lost. Someone here?
author=rabitZ
Damn... way to start, huh?

But all is not lost. Someone here?

What do you mean by "someone here?"
Though, that does really suck, they were really active and Happy was acting like he was on to something.
rabitZ
I just meant if someone was reading this right now.

Ok, thing is: yes, though it sucks that we have lost two valuable roles, we have indeed gained information that hopefully will make the heroes win this game.

So, I need you to trust me. I think I can see clearly now who we should lynch:

#Lynch Trihan

If he is a hero, you know that I'm lying and you can lynch me inmediately after.
But the thing is: I'm not a villain.
And I really pray that we have a doctor. We need him for this to work.
...hehe...the most suspicious ones are death... hehe(histerical laught)...

what does we suppose to do now.
Yeah, Trihan was insisting that he wasn't a cannibal and Happy pursued him--then ended up dead. It seems pretty safe to say Trihan is a cannibal but I'll withold my vote until Trihan gets a fair say. Though, I'm definitely going to vote for a lynch today.
author=Gourd_Clae
Yeah, Trihan was insisting that he wasn't a cannibal and Happy pursued him--then ended up dead. It seems pretty safe to say Trihan is a cannibal but I'll withold my vote until Trihan gets a fair say. Though, I'm definitely going to vote for a lynch today.

well, that's seems... like the most logical thing for now, I just gonna wait to see how does Trihan defends himself.
rabitZ
Consider this: what is the downside to considering what I propose?
Can I ask you to trust me right now?
Or do I need to do more explaining?
#Lynch Trihan
Uh, okay?
If you could explain a little more, that would help.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I think both Trihan and Idida1 seem very suspicious because Idida1 was blaise about killing Despite (who wasn't a cannibal- the same move I pulled last game!) while Trihan was also pretty anxious to lynch.

I'm gonna hold off voting for now myself and wait to see what either of them say.
author=MrChearlie
...hehe...the most suspicious ones are death... hehe(histerical laught)...

what does we suppose to do now.

I'm not sure how that's funny in the least.
rabitZ
Gourd_Clae: Hang on with me and I will explain later today.
You will know soon that you can trust me.
Seems that I was wrong about Happy. I'm considering lynching Trihan now, but I'll save my vote for later.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Ugh. I told you that Happy was one of us. He was the bad guy last game! Why would Zeu make him evil twice.
I can't believe we're down three guys and it's only day two. To quote a cat, "Oh, Long Johnson..."
Not sure who I'll lynch today, yet.
rabitZ
We need to act quickly if we are to defeat the villains.
Dudesoft, SorceressKyrsty, MirrorMasq, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie

Hear me out please.
I'm a hero.
I have a role. If Trihan is not a villain you will know inmediately I'm lying, and you can lynch me then.
I'd rather not reveal my exact role.

To all the heroes, I say this to you: do not lynch me, lynch Trihan, and tomorrow you will know you can trust me.
To the doctor (if we have one) I say this: DO NOT PROTECT ME TONIGHT, and tomorrow you will all know you can trust me.
As far as I know, roles are completely random. If you make opposite roles each game - it becomes predictable and can be exploited. But anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.