FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Well, I see your point. I'll stick with you for now.
#Lynch Trihan
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why are you gunning for Trihan so bad? That's what I'd like to know.
Dudesoft
Edit^
Nm I missed the other posts.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Because I gained information that shows me without mistake he is a villain.
How I gained that information, I'd rather not reveal for now.
I'll reveal it tomorrow, or if I see myself in danger of being lynched today (and if that happens, well... things will look grim).
Is that a good enough explanation for you, Dudesoft?
rabitZ
Oh, I wish I waited for you to post that second post, Dudes!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, I'll trust you, I guess. Like you said, they were all back and forth yesterday with the accusing. It makes more sense than anything else we have to go on at this point, and I'm generally inclined to trust people who reveal their secrets since lying is actually pretty hard to do unless you don't mind sacrificing yourself the next day.

#Lynch Trihan
rabitZ
Thanks LockeZ!
Like I said, as 2 heroes went down on the first night, we need to get this right if we are to recover from that.

I hope this course of action leaves the villains in a weaker position.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
#lynch Trihan

You'd better not be lying about this, rabitz!
rabitZ
I better not, eh SorceressKyrsty?
Dudesoft
eh, too much else to do tonight. I'll just bandwagon for now.
#lynch Trihan.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Jump on the wagon i suppose. This better be right. inb4 rabitZ is cop or something.

#Lynch Trihan
Wait, is that right, rabitZ? That definitely seems like it would be irreutable.
rabitZ
Seems to me we are up to 7 votes.
Is that what you mean Gourd_Clae?
Whoops, proofread fail...
I meant to say: Oh, are you a cop, rabitZ? That seems likely. And it would definitely make your arguement irrefutable.
rabitZ
We shall see tomorrow what my exact role is.
But trust me, what we have done is for the good of the heroes.
For the doctor, whoever he is, I left my one request in the previous page.

Now to wait for Zeuzio :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm also going to give rabitZ the benefit of the doubt. Seeing as Happy was gunning for Trihan before getting murdered, I think that Happy must have been telling the truth about knowing he was going to be killed. Meaning that he was definitely on to something.

#Lynch Trihan
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Okay, guess I need to tip my hand sooner than I was expecting.

If rabitZ claims to have information that proves I'm a cannibal, he's either a cannibal himself, the person who gave him that information is a cannibal, or his role sometimes gets it wrong.

We've got 8 heroes left, so even though I'm potentially going to reduce our number to 6 I think the reward outweighs the risk.

Sup guys! Sacred here. Me and my bro Minotaur are super upset that you think we'd eat human flesh! Sure, we're terrifying mythical creatures, but we have feelings too!

I am the hero Sacred. My brother is among you (and I can talk to him freely) but I won't reveal who it is unless you don't believe my claim or he chooses to reveal himself.

Ask yourselves two things: A) Why would I kill Happy? He was most suspicious of me yesterday; killing him would be like painting a big red target on myself.

B) Why would I lie about having a role that involves an ally? If I'm a cannibal I've just outed another one (which would be quite silly because it puts cannibals in a bad position) or I'll have falsely fingered a survivor, who will know this because I won't have the brother I'm claiming.
Trihan
Allow me to present an alternative theory:

rabitZ is a cannibal with an investigation ability, found out I was a hero last night, and is encouraging a bandwagon to get me to role-reveal or get me lynched. Either way I'm probably going to die today or tonight, so thanks a lot guys. :P
Trihan
So with that in mind...

#Lynch rabitZ
Trihan
author=rabitZ
I better not, eh SorceressKyrsty?

^ how are you guys still taking this claim seriously when he's making posts like that? It pretty much screams "Yes, my pretty puppets, dance for me!"