FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Fuck it, I've got 8 votes over my head at the moment so if Zeuzio checks the topic I'm toast.

As I don't want the cannibals using my role against me to claim they're Minotaur after I die (even though the real Minotaur would counterclaim you won't know who to believe), I'll tell you now that Minotaur is Marrend.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#nolynch

#lynch rabitZ

I dunno! You are like swinging your arms around saying "don't worry guys, I'm legit" and meanwhile Trihan, who you're trying to ruin, shows his power up front! Sorry buds. I'm with Trihan.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
#Cancel

Hm...
Yellow Magic
My problem with Trihan's defense so far:

If rabitZ claims to have information that proves I'm a cannibal, he's either a cannibal himself, the person who gave him that information is a cannibal, or his role sometimes gets it wrong.

All of those seem like stretches compared to the simple explanation that rabitZ is a cop, he investigated you, and you came up as a cannibal.

I'm curious as to why he wouldn't want a doctor to protect him, though.
Yellow Magic
okay, rabitZ being a cannibal is NOT a stretch, but I'm going to investigate his posts a little further before I can make a decision. Everyone else should probably do the same..
Also why would he say "If I'm wrong just lynch me?" Because if he is wrong then obviously we're going to lynch him.

On the other hand there are so many weird roles out there that there could be like misinformative roles and whatnot. "hohoho I'm an investigator, oh wait I'm actually Seifer and gets it all wrong all the time"

If this is anything like the last time everyone has a hero role and Trihan only being a "brother" isn't that bad to kill off. If there's like investigators and other useful stuff that could die.
Yellow Magic
Food for thought: if rabitZ is wrong about Trihan, there is a 99.9% chance he is a Cannibal. However, I question why he'd pull off something so risky when, considering numebrs, there isn't a clear advantage for the Cannibals should Trihan be eaten...
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
#Cancel

ffffffff
Yellow Magic
numbers*. Sorry, I can't leave typos alone.
Trihan
Phew! Thanks for the breathing room guys. I have nothing to hide; unfortunately what I've said so far is all the information I have for certain. Here's a digest on today's activity so far.

Posts made
rabitZ - 11
Dudesoft - 6
Gourd_Clae - 5
Trihan - 5
MirrorMasq - 3
Yellow Magic - 2
MrChearlie - 2
SorceressKyrsty - 2
LockeZ - 1
Idida1 - 1

People who have yet to post today
Shinan
chana
Marrend

Votes in the order they were cast
1. rabitZ - Trihan (1)
2. Gourd_Clae - Trihan (2)
3. MirrorMasq - Trihan (3)
4. LockeZ - Trihan (4)
5. SorceressKyrsty - Trihan (5)
6. Dudesoft - Trihan (6)
7. Idida1 - Trihan (7)
8. Yellow Magic - Trihan (8)
9. Trihan - rabitZ (1)
10. Dudesoft - cancel Trihan (7), changed to rabitZ (2)
11. Yellow Magic - cancel Trihan (6)

People who have posted but haven't voted yet
MrChearlie

------

Yellow Magic: you have a point, but then why would I claim Marrend is my brother? As I said, if I'm a cannibal and Marrend is a cannibal, I've halved our number. If Marrend isn't a cannibal, all he has to do is say I'm lying and I get hoisted. What's more likely? That I would put Marrend under a steamroller when nobody has any reason to suspect him, or that rabitZ is trying to use what happened yesterday to convince everyone of my guilt with a ridiculous claim that, currently, he hasn't backed up?
Puddor
There might be a chance that GF's show up as cannibals when investigated, so who the fuck knows.

But rabitz is being ridiculously vague- he could be the equivalent of the paranoid gun owner, which is why he wouldn't want the doctor to investigate, or he's a cop-type. OR, he's a cannibal who can investigate, which would mean he found out the Trihan is Sacred and figured him to be an easy enough target to get us all to lynch.

OR EVERYONE IS BULLSHITTING

*angst*
Puddor
*doctor to protect fffff
Trihan
My role PM said I was a hero, Kyrsty; I don't think GFs are treated any differently from the rest.
Yellow Magic
Here's the thing; Marrend hasn't posted yet.

Considering you were about to be ripped to pieces until a few minutes ago, there's the possibility that you pulled up this idea of a "brother" in order to bide time. Meanwhile, if you were very definitely not Mafia, everyone would be tempted to vote for rabitZ...so this could be seen as a last-ditch effort to save yourself and exterminate an investigator at the same time, hoping that Marrend wouldn't be around to point out that you're lying.

I'm aware of how leftfield this sounds but anything goes in Mafia 8) For what it's worth, I'm leaning on your side at the moment, but just pitching ideas...

Puddor
Alright. So if Trihan and Marrend are indeed, the brothers, rabitZ has been leading us like a horse to water.

WELP GUESS WHAT

YOU CAN'T MAKE US DRINK

Bamph!

(oh man I have eaten way to much chocolate today guys)
Trihan
Yellow Magic: That's pointless. Even if I do buy myself time for a bit, there won't be a lynch until someone has majority and nobody has as many votes as I do. The chances that anyone else would take heat before Marrend's able to post are pretty remote, so my point stands.
Trihan
In fact, just to alleviate YM's concerns:

NOBODY VOTE FOR RABITZ YET
Keep your votes on me until Marrend has posted.
I want to see what role Trihan has and the best way to do this is to kill 'im.

Right?

#Lynch Trihan
Trihan
If you want to be down a hero, be my guest. I was only revealing so you'd have this information after I was dead anyway.
Puddor
That being said I'm not voting yet! I'm not really keen on killing more of our party members :C

If there were a Irvine and Selphie, there's another four party members from the original cast (and they probably have abilities kinda like their limit breaks). On top of that we have the communication roles (Sacred and Minotaur). One of the independents is already dead and I -think- I know who the other independent is, but this is based on a single, yet rather ousting post. Depending on whether he decides to align with us (since only heroes are dead so far) we could get one-up.

Shinan, that's ridiculous. That's killing off one of the heroes and we've already lost two of our power roles.

-unless you're a cannibal and trying to actively pursue getting us to lynch Trihan?