FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Of course, once I'm revealed innocent the cannibals will go for Marrend, so if we have a doctor MARREND SURE WOULD BE A GOOD TARGET FOR IT

At least even if Marrend dies it buys time for heroes who have more useful roles than ours.
author=Trihan
Of course, once I'm revealed innocent the cannibals will go for Marrend, so if we have a doctor MARREND SURE WOULD BE A GOOD TARGET FOR IT

At least even if Marrend dies it buys time for heroes who have more useful roles than ours.

Basically it's a win-win-win if we lynch you.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^how is it a win-win-win? Worst case scenario, Trihan dies and a hero other than Marrend dies (because a Brother is useless without a Brother) .
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Except you're trying to keep as many heroes alive as possible. If you DON'T lynch a hero today, then we'll have one more tomorrow than we otherwise would have.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Indeed. which is why we should just wait for Marrend...

(I hope he comes around soon because I have revision to do. >:( For my, uh, SeeD exam...)
For me main problem is that I playing first time and don't really know who can do what (well, I know hero-doctor can save somebody and 2-3 other roles, that's it). So I don't know, can rabitz (if he is villain) be saved from lynching or not. Cause if he can - I can see why he trying to lynch innocent Trihan: we lose Trihan, then lose somebody at night phase, then we must try to lynch him and we will fail, then another night phase, then rabitz finally lynched, night phase again, and here we come - 3 villains, 4 heroes, 1 independent (5 heroes, 0 independent).
But if he cannot be saved, I really doubt he's lying.
Trihan arguments changes nothing for me, so I'll stick with my current vote for now.
Actually, I'm going to #Cancel and gather some more info first.
Waaait a minute guys, this day ended two pages ago, when the hammer-vote for Trihan was cast. I just couldn't stop it since I was sleeping.

From now on, after the hammer vote is cast, no more discussion can occur. The night phase technically begins as soon as a hammervote is cast.

I'll wrap up Day 2 shortly...

After Hyne Zeuzio sent the survivors back in time to when they first cast the final vote for Trihan, they were quick to follow rabitZ's lead and pounce on him, beating him to a bloody death. What they didn't realize was that he was innocent, and an earth elemental GF, all along.

Trihan, who was Sacred, Hero Sibling, has been "attack-command"'d to death Day 2!

It is now Night 2. It will end in 48 hours, or when all night actions have been submitted.

Final Vote Count: Day 2
Trihan: 7 --- rabitZ, Gourd_Clae, MirrorMasq, LockeZ, Dudesoft, ldida1, Yellow Magic
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Thanks for ending the day before I got on? I also don't like how Day 2's discussion started at, like, midnight local time for me.

*sadface*
Marrend
Derp on the no editing rule.

Also, sorry for posting here when Day Phase is done.
The weary survivors woke up to a surprise. First, one of their party members seems to have been revived. After a few hugs, they also noticed something else. The great GF, one that's well known for it's use of the "Devour" skill, has become the devoured.

Yellow Magic, who was Eden, Serial Killer, has been eaten Night 2!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK has been revived Night 2!

It is now Day 3! It will end in 72 hours, or when a deciding vote has been reached.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Marrend
There's a revival role? Cool!

rabbiZ said that we can lynch him if he was wrong about Tirhan. WELL GUESS WHAT?

#lynch rabbiZ

Marrend
Reference correction: "rabbiZ" = "rabbitZ"
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I wouldn't go too fast, it didn't exactly do us any good last turn.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Yes, I said you can lynch me if I was wrong.
I at least owe you some explaining:

I am Squall Leonheart, the Hero Bullet Proof Cop.
I investigated Trihan and he came out as a villain.
Seeing that we were two men down, I desperately tried to rally the troops.
I did not for the life of me imagine that there could be a role that wasnt a hero and was reported to me as villain.

For what is worth, I investigated Shinan and he came out as Hero.

For today, I will do as you all want.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Revived!? Okay, THAT'S cool. Looks like CAVE_DOG... IS BACK. *sunglasses* And it looks like both the independents are out of the game now, for better or worse.

Pretty upset about Trihan though. Sibling isn't a very useful role but that was still a hero. After being 'assured' that he was a villain, that's a pretty awful feeling. This game isn't going well so far and my trust for rabitZ is really low at this point.

We definitely know who the other minotaur is though, so that's something at least. With CAVE_DOG, that's two confirmed heroes. (I assume he was revived on the same side he died on? I guess I shouldn't take that for granted but it seems pretty likely.)
Marrend
@ chana: I don't really want to rush things either, but we do know that Tirhan was telling the truth about his role. Which means that everyone knows what my role is through this post.

If you're Squall, like you say you are, then I can see how a GF could turn up as a villain. Even so, YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! Bastard.
Marrend
*If rabbitZ is Squall, rather.
well I guess CAVE_DOG...IS_BACK...okay bad joke, welcome back, and like LockeZ we have two confirmed heroes, that is great n.n, btw, having all the independents death is good or bad?