FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Cave finally said something that I can agree with! It does seem to be likely that this is a gimmick of Squall's role that rabitZ was unaware of. I'll hold my vote until Shinan role claims.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Oh I see.

So here's another question, Shinan, the hammer had already been brought down but you didn't seem to know that so it's irrelevant.

I want to see what role Trihan has and the best way to do this is to kill 'im.

Right?

Lynch Trihan

After Trihan's explanation and no post from Marrend, why would you not wait for Marrend to say something? This is ridiculously anti-town.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I do believe that rabitz IS a cop of some sort. He had a reaction in the lounge thread which, while it maybe was not a good idea to post, seemed very genuine to me.

It's very possible that, since rabitZ claims to be squall, and squall is a person who hates all his friends, that rabitz is an "insane cop" who gets town as guilties and mafia as innocents.

This would make Shinan guilty. So, Shinan, since Rabitz has said he has said that you are inno and we are at a point where this may not be actually true, I suggest you claim your role. Also, stop trying to lynch Dudesoft. He's Totally Townie.
And why did you say Marrend is innocent? Scumslippery, perhaps...?

Well it could also be that RabitZ results are completely random. (and thus unreliable, we can't know either way) I'd like to think I'm innocent you know.

Also Dudesoft probably totally is a townie. I certainly don't expect anyone to bandwagon on my randomlynch. As I said it was a roll of the dice.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The fact that you seem unsure of your own innocence bothers me. That and the fact that it is taking you so long to claim a role despite already being "outed" as inno. What also bothers me is that you're voting based on dice rolls, but apparently not to get someone lynched. Why is this? What if you HAD gotten a bandwagon rolling? Would you have tried to call it off? I doubt it.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Lets not lynch randomly..

Anyway, im the Pheonix, and i revived CAVE. He is clear. He should lead.
I will follow him.

Also, doc (if we have one) should be on CAVE 2night.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Well, Unless someone wants to counterclaim the role of revivalist...I assume your power is a one time thing?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Nevermind, don't answer that. Ho Ho Ho
LEECH
Ho Ho Ho!!!
BWHAHAHAHA!!!
*Evil Laugh*

But seriously, if someone CCs, we at least have 2 people we can lynch between. :P
LEECH
I was trying to decide whether i should revive Trihan or CAVE, but in the end i chose cave for the CAVE DOC IS BACK joke. But 2 people ninjad me before i got here... ):
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
imo you made the right move. Cave Dog has the ability to kill at night! That's twice the lynching power. Trihan was Sacred. He could... talk.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Hey, I'm back!

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
So, here's the thing: rabitz might be a legit cop. Personally, I have my doubts about lynching him. there does exist a mafia role "Framer" that exists solely to frame people at night so that they turn up guilty if investigated. I wouldn't feel comfortable lynching rabitz at this time, myself.

I was thinking along the lines that, if rabbitZ can investigate, he either could get his investigations wrong, was #confused by Doomtrain, or #possessed by Sorceress Ultemecia. Don't take this as a defense for him though.

I also think that the cannibals have a huge advantage over the heroes. With the independents gone, they can choose eat any random person who hasn't had their role revealed. They may still want CAVE, or ldida1 (if he's not lying about his role) dead, but I figure I'm safe since I'm just a "brother" without someone to talk to. Well, I'm safe until the cannibals can just steamroll into an auto-lynch, anyway!
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 1 --- Marrend
Dudesoft: 1 --- Shinan
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Marrend
Spelling derp: Ultimecia.
Marrend
grammar derp: choose to eat.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The fact that you seem unsure of your own innocence bothers me. That and the fact that it is taking you so long to claim a role despite already being "outed" as inno. What also bothers me is that you're voting based on dice rolls, but apparently not to get someone lynched. Why is this? What if you HAD gotten a bandwagon rolling? Would you have tried to call it off? I doubt it.
Nah I wouldn't have tried to call it off. I would have laughed as everyone jumped on the bandwagon and then clapped my hands as it was revealed that... Dudesoft really was a villain!

Of course we probably won't see that now will we.

I'm doubtful of my own innocence because it sort of hasn't been proven beyond all doubts yet. I mean yeah, I know I am innocent but no one else does.

Of course the vigilante is alive so I guess I should say what role I have so that at least the vigilante (you) doesn't kill me. But I won't nyah nyah nyah. :P
Marrend
Throwing this piece of strategy schmategy on the table:

We lynch rabbitZ today. If he turns out to be a cannibal, good for the heroes! If he's a hero, then we know that the cannibals got exceptionally lucky with their confusion tech on Night 1, or rabbitZ got a critical failure. In any event, the doctor should protect ldida1, who resurrects Happy, and we'll have three confirmed innocents on the field.

That kinda assumes that ldida1 is the Pheonix that he claims to be, though.
Marrend
Four confirmed innocents, actually, if that strategy can be followed through! So, lynching rabbitZ nets us more information than lynching anybody else at this point.
Can the phoenix resurect every night? If it can and we have a doc then... well... We could keep doing that until everyone except the villains have died once!
I'm quite sure that either Shinan or Dudesoft is villain. Question is - who exactly? Well, they both can be villains, but it seems kinda unlikely. There's no hard evidences for any of them, still suspicious behavior and some other things against them. Shinan acts himself mostly like Happy in day 1. Dudesoft on the other hand is trying really hard to look like hero. Too hard, maybe.
Well, it's a risky call, but we need to decide something, and there's no real reasons to lynch someone aside of rabitZ, so I think we should lynch Dudesoft.
#Lynch Dudesoft
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
It would be nice to know the extent of the Phoenix's power in regards to revival before the day's end.

But there's the problem of the mafia killing off the doctor by either lucky chance or they investigated them, which would leave us flailing pretty badly. Or they could kill idida1 and remove our reviving powers. That is if Idida1 is indeed Phoenix.

I am so confused ^^;