FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I missed the post in the lounge thread (which looks like it has since been edited out), and also forgot he had asked not to be shielded (because there are sixteen pages of spam and I can't keep track of everything any more).

But yeah knowing/remembering that, it does change my mind. #cancel lynch
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Also, arguably more important is that nobody has cc'd the claim of "squall," which would mean we were in a Final Fantasy 8 themed game with No Squall. No Waaaay maaan
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I still think we can get the most information if we lynch rabbitZ, but I can understand where CAVE is coming from with Shinan and Mirrormasq.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Well, from my point of view, rabitz is either clear or a criminal genius mafia who can find out peoples' roles at night and then concocted the best gambit ever. I'd like to prefer it's the former.

What information do you think we get out of lynching the rabbit? If he's the cop...well...I don't see how that helps us. If he's scum, a case could be made for him trying to defend shinan, I guess, but I don't think he is.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Its certainly possible that Rabit is an Insane Cop - Possibly getting reversed roles (town comes up as guilty ect.), which would mean his innos are guiltys... Or there could be a framer... I do think that Rabitz is town though.
Marrend
Maybe my reasoning to lynch rabbitZ is more emotional in nature. He did start the eventual bandwagon that killed my "brother", even if the information that lead to that bandwagon was, potentially, inaccurate. I want my vengeance!

But, I suppose I can get on the Shinan bandwagon for the moment.

#cancel lynch
#lynch Shian

Please, don't be the doctor!
Marrend
Spelling derp: Shinan
LEECH
If anyone else is Cop, THEY SHOULD CLAIM NOW. Same with if someone wants to CC my revival skill.
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 2 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq
Shinan: 3 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#cancel

#lynchshinan

Looks like dominos are falling that way.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I fear for shinan.
Why won't he defend himself?

On the other hand, if my results are reversed and he is a villain. That would give the heros hope...

What to do...
LEECH
author=rabitZ
I fear for shinan.
Why won't he defend himself?

On the other hand, if my results are reversed and he is a villain. That would give the heros hope...

What to do...

So, you have an inno on Shinian? Could you out all your reports please?
This sure is a mess :/, not having enough time to post and really don't think this post actually helps cause about Shinan, rabitz and Dudesoft who are the ones I find suspicious... I really prefer to wait until I find something that let me more confident due that I am a little scare of missing a vote.

Just posting... well, for rabitZ who wanted to hear more from me... emmm sure, but what? and also Shinan is sleeping so he cannot defends himself :/ I am pretty sure he will regret that (well regret his acts, for his sleeping I don't think he has a problem XD).

I think that's all I can do, I wanted to post more but today was a crazy (and strange) day.

Also I am off, I need to sleep >.<
author=LockeZ
I think someone else was in another time zone too this game but I can't remember who.

Well, you obviously not talking about me, but I'm playing in GMT+6. Most of the action already over when I woke up. :)

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
mirrormasq: stayed with his vote on trihan.

I actually canceled it, but too late. Didn't know about hammer-rule at the moment.

Still have my doubts between Dudesoft and Shinan. Shinan really is more suspicious, but killing most suspicous people didn't ended up good for us last days. I wonder why Shinan doing everything to get himself killed. Still, I won't change my vote.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
author=ldida1
So, you have an inno on Shinian? Could you out all your reports please?

Yes. I already said my results:

I will repeat again:
Night 1 - I investigated Trihan -> Result: Villain (Which was wrong, as we all know)
Night 2 - I investigated Shinan -> Result: Hero
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Do we know what powers the villains would have? What's a typical set up?
I want to try and justify whether or not rabitZ is insane or misled.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'd like to point out that I've been a lot more active this game then last.
I have no idea what's going on right now in regards to rabitZ or why shinan isn't defending himself. And I'm really unsure as to who to vote for. There's a few I'm suspicious of, but as of right now, I don't want to make a hasty decision.
I don't think Shinan is a cannibal. Mirrormasq however...
#lynch mirrormasq
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you will bend to my will or be gun'sbrasted
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
hey i don't know if you know this but whoever is voting against who two of the three clears are voting for (me and marrend) is just hastening their own death with their anti-town agenda