FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

There's no way Shinan is a cannibal. <<<FOR THE RECORD. Do you want me to change my vote anyway? I suppose I can even though you're wrong.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
There's no way Shinan is a cannibal. <<<FOR THE RECORD. Do you want me to change my vote anyway? I suppose I can even though you're wrong.

explain how there is no way shinan is a cannibal.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
explain how there is no way shinan is a cannibal.

This.

To tell you the truth, i think shinian might be cannibal, with rabitZ being insane cop... Or rabitZ is cop. Its pretty much one of those 2. Or a framer. DAMN CLOSED ROLES. >.>
We'll call it hunch for now. Shinan said something earlier that pretty much said : I'm innocent. I'll tell you why when I'm using my computer and not my cousin's crappy one.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=Gourd_Clae
We'll call it hunch for now. Shinan said something earlier that pretty much said : I'm innocent. I'll tell you why when I'm using my computer and not my cousin's crappy one.

Hmmm... How long til the end of the day?
author=Gourd_Clae

When did I say anything of the sort? I've been on my very own computer all this time. I mean I like that you're defending me but defend me for the right reasons.

I'm not going to roleclaim today. There's three ways to find out my role: 1) you lynch me today 2) someone kills me tonight 3) I survive until tomorrow.

These are the people that, to me, are confirmed innocents:
Marrend
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ldida1 (or is it Idida, I can't tell)
Rabitz

I have to admit I'm kinda gambling and it's not going well. At all. But I'm sticking to my plan.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Wow, I was expecting this to be in night phase by now!

I'm just musing to myself here, but I'm thinking that if Shinan turns out to be a villan, that would make rabbitZ 0 for 2. And rather suspicious to boot. Well, if it were not for his comment in the lounge anyway. That's a fairly powerful piece of evidence that he's actually a hero. Though me might be mod-killed for it.
Marrend
Spelling derp: he
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 2 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq
Shinan: 4 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend, Dudesoft
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft, Gourd_Clae
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 will end at about 32 hours from now. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Ugh... I don't want to no lynch, but I'm not sure how this topic will play out while I'm asleep.

So I'm going to go off on a limb here and #lynch Dudesoft.

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Zeuzio didn't Dudesoft cancel his lynch and vote for Shinan?
he forgot to bold it, though. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm thinking about my vote being an abstain for today?. I know that is counterproductive at this point, but since trust in me is compromised, I figure I should not be a deciding factor in today's result. Does this make sense to you people???

I do have in mind who I'll investigate for tonight if I survive, though.
And I'm not telling who it is, to try and avoid the effects of a "confuser" if there is indeed one.
author=rabitZ
Zeuzio didn't Dudesoft cancel his lynch and vote for Shinan?
he forgot to bold it, though. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah, right you are. Changing it now.
...okay, I think I will regret many things if I don't do this.

author=Shinan
I'm not going to roleclaim today. There's three ways to find out my role: 1) you lynch me today 2) someone kills me tonight 3) I survive until tomorrow.

Marrend
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Rabitz

I have to admit I'm kinda gambling and it's not going well. At all. But I'm sticking to my plan.

Tell me why they are inocents and why the others are suspicious, if you really get lynch and turns out that you are innocent, It will be really helpfull to have your information rather than that information goes secretly within your grave.
by the way I don't know if Zeuzio is counting my #No Lynch vote since I don't see it in the vote list :/
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Shinan
author=Gourd_Clae
When did I say anything of the sort? I've been on my very own computer all this time. I mean I like that you're defending me but defend me for the right reasons.

Marrend
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Rabitz

Why are you sticking with a plan that is by all metrics leading to your death?

We have a lot of time left, so I'm going to #unvote to let the pressure off for a little bit, but you're probably gonna die if you don't pull something out. I'd like to hear why your role being effective depends on you living until day 3, and if that's not the case, why you refuse to claim even though it will lead to shinandeath, which is bad for town, if you're a hero.
Marrend
author=MrChearlie
...okay, I think I will regret many things if I don't do this.

author=Shinan

Marrend
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Rabitz

Tell me why they are inocents and why the others are suspicious, if you really get lynch and turns out that you are innocent, It will be really helpfull to have your information rather than that information goes secretly within your grave.

Okay, let's go over this one-by-one.

Marrend. Reason? Before Trihan was lynched Day 2, he claimed the role of Sacred, and claimed me as his "brother", Minotaur. The lynch confirmed his role, and therefore, mine.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK. Reason? He was eaten during Night 1, and his role was revealed as Irvine. He was revived Night 2.

rabbitZ. Reason? He claimed the role of Squall during Day 3 ("today"). This role is more or less confirmed because of this quote:
author=rabbitZ
great. Wtf zeuzio. When I die you have some explaining to do.

ldida1. Reason? He claimed the Pheonix role sometime during Day 3 ("today"). However, I don't think there's solid evidence to support this claim, other than his say-so. Someone can correct me on this, though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The reason to believe Idida is that nobody else has said "No, I'm the guy who revived cave dog."

The other thing about rabitz is that nobody has counterclaimed squall and that everything about his claim fits together like a puzzle. And also, telling the doctor (gonna laff when we have no doctor) to not cover him
Marrend
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(gonna laff when we have no doctor)

We could have a Quists with White Wind, you know!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Hopefully nobody kills or lynches the doctor any time soon D'8.
@Marrend, thanks that make me understand a lot (well about CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK I really have no doubt) I think I have to pay more attention :(...but that means that the suspicious ones are suspiciuos just because they are not innocent and not because there are actually clues O.O, I thought his information about the suspicuos ones will be more concrete :/, and about rabitZ I really don't trust him completely, I just hope he is not a cannibal genius.