FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If you believe in ldida because nobody counter-claimed him, then why can't you believe rabbitZ when nobody counter-claimed him? I mean, how can you run anything related to FF8 without Squall?
Well, I can't find it which sucks because Shinan is going to die for no reason. Also, I need to help my buddies so I'm gonna have to vote for Shinan eventually with no proof. Or mirrormasq which I'm more leaning towards,
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Marrend
We could have a Quists with White Wind, you know!

White Wind wasn't a revival spell. Quistis didn't have a revival spell. The only revival blue magic spell is Angel Whisper, which was in FF7 and not FF8. Also, if Quistis isn't a blue mage who learns abilities used on her, I will be pretty disappointed.

On the other hand, Angelo Reverse was a revival spell used by Rinoa which triggered randomly and could not be controlled. Most of Rinoa's other Angelo skills also triggered randomly. Maybe we have Rinoa, but she isn't actually told which of her skills goes off?

Mind you, I don't think it's particularly sane to bank on that and pretend to be Phoenix, unless the mafia have a Libra ability that tells them other people's powers (which would be kinda crazy overpowered).
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
Well, I can't find it which sucks because Shinan is going to die for no reason. Also, I need to help my buddies so I'm gonna have to vote for Shinan eventually with no proof. Or mirrormasq which I'm more leaning towards,

you actually haven't put forward any thoughts as to why you think it's mirrormasq.

also locke, marrend was referring to the possibility of a doctor with regards to quistis.
Well, MirrorMasq is a bit of a lurker, he seems to disagree with a few of the opinions of people who seem to be townies to me (like Dudesoft). Also, Mirrormasq is the other more popular vote for the day, and I still don't think Shinan is a cannibal. So, yeah. You have a good point, I should try to be a little more helpful, but I've actually been busy with Easter and other things.
I meant my opinion as to whether or not other people were townies or not.
Marrend
We haven't heard from chana in a while. Maybe she just gave up in frustration and/or confusion? If that's true, she might end up on the dead list tomorrow. What does everybody else think, though?
Marrend
Derp! Meant to put tomorrow in quotes.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I didn't give up, however tempted I could be, sticking, for now, with lynching Shinan.
Marrend
There's also that weird unknown vote on Despite from Day 1. That's still bugging me.

*Thinking too much*
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 2 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq
Shinan: 3 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend, Dudesoft
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft, Gourd_Clae
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 will end about 24 hours from now. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
chana
I don't find Shinan convincing (I could be wrong of course) : the 4 people he announces as being innocent, for him, are people who, at this point, are obviously or quasi obviously innocent for everybody. He could be trying to play a very tricky role, in "imitation" of RabitZ's position, whitch itself though complicated, is authentic, if you see what I mean.
chana
In which case Gourd_Clae would be extremely suspicious, but this is all hypothesis, and I suppose we are all waiting for the latter to explain himself on his statement about Shinan.
chana
author=chana
in "imitation" of RabitZ's position,
, or even more so in imitation of Trihan's arguments and refusal of roleclaiming, which we know "today" were all founded.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I am actually (surprisingly) pretty convinced by chana's Gourd_Clae suspicious theory. The idea that he could be villain has crossed my mind.

But, seeing that I could be completely mistaken, I am not going to vote for him today.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ya'll I'm just gonna use QUICK SHOT to blase like two or five or eight people at night is that cool with everyone
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
what do you mean?
ONE HIT KO?
Leeroy Jenkins style?
What are you talking about, Chana? I already said that I couldn't find what made Shinan innocent. If I do find it, I'll tell you guys, but at the moment I wouldn't hold my breath.
Also, Zeuzio, I didn't vote to lynch mirrormasq. Though, I definitely want to so,
#lynchmirrormasq
Nevermind, I decided to lynch him while I was half asleep.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
What are you talking about, Chana? I already said that I couldn't find what made Shinan innocent. If I do find it, I'll tell you guys, but at the moment I wouldn't hold my breath.

it's pretty weird how you are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty defending shinan because of evidence that you can't find and, according to him, doesn't exist.