FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Shinan himself did not mention the name of his role, unless I'm mistaken?
Can we get a final vote count, Zeuzio? Pretty please?
Time is running up and I want to take one last breath before casting my vote.

This game is indeed hard.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Okay, what the heck, ldida1 and rabbitZ? Why would you re-cast suspicion on yourselves if you were considered cleared? And with Dudesoft's reveal, I don't even know. I suppose SorceressKyrsty's theory could hold true. What does everyone else think?

Marrend
#cancel vote, by the way.

Today might just end up a no-lynch day, the way things are going. Which might be exactly what the cannibals want! Probably!
rabitZ
Marrend, I KNOW I'm innocent.
I don't know when the town will finally believe me, though. I can't go around demanding everyone believe me.
Marrend
Wait, if my calculations are correct, we only have around 8 hours and 25-ish minutes left for "today"? Daaaaamn!
Marrend
The cannibals are doing a really good job at their misdirection game.
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 3 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq, ldida1, Marrend
Shinan: 3 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend, Dudesoft, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, ldida1
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft, Gourd_Clae
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie, SorceressKyrsty

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There is about 8 hours left for this day phase. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
and they might not even be doing anything >.>
Puddor
I SAY WE LYNCH GOURD_CLAE

Marrend
I wanna hear from the other people who are clear, supposedly or otherwise, before making a vote.
Puddor
#lynch Dudesoft

Right now, MrChearlie, Gourd_Clae and chana I think are definite. And on top of that, I think Dudesoft's lying, because both he and Gourd_Clae voted for MirrorMasq, while only confirmed innocents have voted for Dudesoft.

ALL OF THE CANNIBALS ARE STILL ALIVE. Which means there are FOUR. Majority of the heroes have been revealed, AS FAR AS WE KNOW. Shinan seems pretty adamant of his non-cannibalness, we know for sure Marrend and Cave_Dog are innocent, and on top of that, Idida1 was the only one to claim Cave_Dog's revival, and rabitZ seems pretty in the clear.

So if Dudesoft ISN'T a cannibal, which I doubt, suspicion falls to Mirrormasq.

And if Dudesoft IS, then we can clear Mirrormasq and anyone who voted for him.

OK, a little analysis for you guys.
We have 12 people left. We can assume that Marrend, CAVE, Idida1 and rabitZ is clear.
Which leaves us with 8 candidates on 4 villains.

Lockez, Shinan, Dudesoft, MrChearlie, Gourd_Clae, SorceressKyrsty, chana and me.

I already said, that I was against chana, and Gourd_Clae is trying to lynch me, so I obviously can't be a villain if one of them is villain. I'm trying to lynch Dudesoft, so I can't be with him either. Kyrsty attacking me, so... Well, I think you get it.
So, I can be villain only if Lockez, Shinan and MrChearlie is villains. I actually have spoken against Shinan as well, but I choose to lynch Dudesoft, so I can't use it as hard argument here.

I'm 99% sure that Dudesoft is a villain, but it's up to you to decide. Some people have to vote yet, you should do it now. And some of us isn't really active, which isn't good too.
Puddor
I'm not attacking you, MirrorMasq, and I forgot about LockeZ, who's flying very clear under the radar right now.

In that case, it could be that it's MrChearlie, chana, Gourd_Clae and LockeZ who are the villains, and NO ONE who is active right now are villains, which is super-confusing and bad for the game.

For the record, I'm not a villain. Don't believe me if you like, but I'm not.
Marrend
Sometimes, I wonder what my "brother" might say to all this? Oh well. Best not to dwell on such matters.
rabitZ
Screw this.

#Lynch Dudesoft

It is a definite risk, but if he is not a villain, we lose a hero whose only power is "talking". In that case Shinan will have to explain tomorrow why he said he investigated dudesoft and he was a villain. He'd be a prime villain suspect if that happens (like I was at the beginning of this day, following my unfortunate actions day2).

If he IS a villain, they lose one men, Shinan is 100% clear and I also regain faith in my own investigative powers.
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 5 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq, ldida1, Marrend, SorceressKyrsty, rabitZ
Shinan: 3 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend, Dudesoft, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, ldida1
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft, Gourd_Clae
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie, SorceressKyrsty

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There is about 7 hours left for this day phase. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
#Cancel
#Lynch Dudesoft
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
If this is the right vote, Zeuzio went out of his way to make things complicated, and it's possible.
Marrend
I think I'll jump on the Dudesoft bandwagon if CAVE does. That should make the 8 votes that we need to lynch today. Though I would really like to see what he would say about this in general.
Marrend
Jump back on it, anyway. And it would be seven votes. Stupid no editing rule!