FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok, Marrend.

#Cancel

I'm voting for Dudesoft again in 2 hours, unless CAVE chimes in and gives me a better idea.
...I miss a lot, but, I am surprised about Shinan, he really got an amazing plan making me think that the incredible long day have his good things (also a long day for me to understand what he planned XD) so... 5 votes on Dudesoft.... I don't think voting for him do something different but well
#Cancel
#Lynch Dudesoft

If Shinan is wrong, well we kill him and 3 more cannibals to go, if he is right we got a brilliant cop and 3 more cannibals to go (if isn't anything of this two, then we are lost :/)

by the way I don't end to understand how this of the roles and revealing roles works (I have always had the idea that the roles can't be revelead), It has confuse me a lot through the entire game.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@MrChearlie: Actually, with rabbitZ cancelling, and you joining the bandwagon, Dudesoft is back to five votes rather than the six you might have intended.
Whoops! The hammervote happened while I was away.

Accusations flew everywhere today, and it seemed like it would never end. Finally, the votes piled on Dudesoft.

"What do you have to say before we kill you!?" shouted one of the survivors

"Maybe..." replied Dudesoft, "I'm a lion."

After drawing a few spells, the heroes ganged up on Dudesoft and beat him to death.

Dudesoft, who was Griever, Villain Yakuza, has been lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. It will end in 48 hours, or when all night actions have been submitted.

Final Vote Count: Day 3

RabitZ: 0 --- Marrend, LockeZ
Dudesoft: 7 --- Shinan, MirrorMasq, ldida1, Marrend, SorceressKyrsty, rabitZ, chana, ???
Shinan: 2 --- chana, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Marrend, Dudesoft, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, ldida1
MirrorMasq: 1 --- Dudesoft, Gourd_Clae
No Lynch: 1 --- MrChearlie, SorceressKyrsty

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Marrend
author MrChearlie
by the way I don't end to understand how this of the roles and revealing roles works (I have always had the idea that the roles can't be revelead), It has confuse me a lot through the entire game.

If you're a hero, revealing your role is the one-and-only defense you have against a lynching. Sometimes, it works, sometimes it doesn't. However, you run the risk of being killed by mafia cannibals during night phase.

Saying that, there's four tasty morsels for the cannibals to consume. What shall they have tonight? A bit of Minotaur? I hear Pheonix is a delicacy! Oh, and Irvine! We had that before, and it just tasted sooooo good! I hear Squall taste like chicken.

Sorry, that was a joke done in exceptionally bad, er, taste.
Marrend
Sorry, I was writing that before Zeuzio posted!
About Yakuza...

Yakuza is a mafia role that can sacrifice himself to convert another player to mafia. However, if the yakuza yaks and is protected somehow, then the yakuza will not die and the player will still be converted.
The survivors had a nice rest after a long and fruitful day yesterday. Well, except for one. CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK has been eaten yet again.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, who was Irvine Kinneas, Hero Vigilante, has died night 3.

It is now Day 4. It will end in 72 hours, or when a deciding vote has been reached.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, dammit. With four confirmed heroes, a vigilante would've been really useful.

I guess that confirms that Idida really is the Phoenix, though. I admit I had been kind of worried that the reason no one had counterclaimed the revival role was that the revival had been done by the villains. But clearly not.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Chana? She has been uncharacteristically quiet. Are chana and Clae active outside this topic?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Oh I died, ignore post
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
So you're not dead?! Does that mean a townie has been converted to cannibalism? As for me LockeZ and Gourd_Clae are the most suspicious, this is getting SO complicated..!
chana
Oh, ok, at least!
Please explain why I'm suspicious.
chana
Forget about LockeZ, (sorry LockeZ), at least for now..?
@Gourd_Clae : you didn't vote againt Dudesoft, a cannibal, and you voted against Mirrormask, who, himself voted against Dudesoft, which is not a proof he's innocent, but still.
rabitZ
Hi everyone.
I have done my investigating, and the results have been most interesting.
Shinan, I want to hear from you first before I reveal my results.
Who did you investigate?
rabitZ
Someone who turned up as villain!
Oh. I was hoping you'd tell us the name of the person rather than the result, but that's okay too.
Shinan make haste to this thread!
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
*Casts Hastega*

Pheonix have spells too.