FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Forget what I wrote, so you don't know who is Rinoa.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
wow, now I'm starting to wonder if my powers always yield inverted results... But would shinan really sacrifice dudesoft if he was cannibal? I will go to sleep now and try to figure it out tomorrow
I investigated LockeZ and he too came up a villain.

So which one do we pick?
I feel like I shouldn't be part of the result since I'm kind of on the pedestal at the moment. I think it's obvious what my choice would be though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We have two detectives now? Wut?
author=LockeZ
We have two detectives now? Wut?

Yeah it's lovely innit?

Speaking of nothing. Cave_dog our vigilante died. Now... ONLY he died. Even if he dies he can still kill someone during the night right? So probably the roleblocker chose him to block otherwise there would have been another dead tonight.

Now with two possible villains revealed and if there is a framer it's possible at least one of them is innocent (alternatively if rabitz is mad then one of them can be innocent). But I highly doubt BOTH are innocent.

Let's get the ball rolling and #Lynch LockeZ.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Also fuck you I ain't been villin'. If you're Quistis, you probably copied his busted power and/or someone's still screwing with it by framing people. I consider myself a pretty likely candidate to be framed since I'm one of the people who hasn't role claimed yet. Alternately, rabitZ is an insane cop, you're a villain, and you're lying out your ass.
LockeZ
While I'm awake
#Lynch Gourd_Clae

Because if the mafia have a framer then I'm pretty damn sure I'm the one being framed.
I personally think both are villains. Don't see a point in changing my vote.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Ill just have to go with #Lynch Gourd_Clae

He seems the most scummy of the two...
I'm not sure I see how. Could you elaborate?
Also, I role claimed and nobody said otherwise! In the past, this has warranted at least a little trust and for a few people to back off. Please don't tell me you people are hypocrites I mean, one of the biggest reasons to pick me is rabitZ investigations that are decidedly innffective.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Gourd_Clae
Rinoa may be a cannibal and I'm not sure who is Rinoa. I accidentally said Otis instead of Angelo as I often mix those names up and I didn't look back at my Pm. There's basically another vote on Rinoa's side if she and I both vote. The vote is added in when all is said and done. I pretty much got screwed over on day 1 when Rinoa voted. Also, Angelo is Rinoa's dog and limit break in game.

I callin' you out on this, Gourd. Mostly because the two times that there was a hidden vote, chana was on the list both times. And you were not. This makes me suspect that chana has an innate double vote power, but I could be wrong on this.

Ze proof:
Day 1 results
Day 2 results

While both our investigators point their finger at LockeZ, I'm going to vote #lynch Gourd_Clae.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Sorry, the text-links are supposed to be "Day 1" and "Day 3". My bad.
A decision was reached quickly today. Gourd_Clae was to die next.

"W-wait!" exclaimed Clae, "don't you wanna hear about my
romantic dream!"

"Not really." Before the survivors could kill him though, Gilgamesh appeared!

"Not again..." moaned Gourd_Clae while Gilgamesh was preparing his sword...

Gourd_Clae, who was Seifer Almasy, Villain Goon, has been Zantensuken'd on Day 4!

It is now Night 4. It will end in 48 hours, or when all night actions have been submitted.

Final Vote Count: Day 4

Gourd_Clae: 7 --- MirrorMasq, SorceressKyrsty, chana, LockeZ, ldida1, Marrend, ???
LockeZ: 1 --- Shinan

After a long and restless night, the survivors gathered again at dawn. When they arrived, they found that nothing was left of a certain adorable GF friend except for the bones...

This time, the cannibal villains snacked on Shinan.

Shinan, who was Carbuncle, Hero Cop, has been eaten on Night 4.

It is now Day 5. It will end in 72 hours, or when a deciding vote is reached.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Finally. :)
#Lynch LockeZ
'nuff said.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Mafia is back!
I have done my investigating, and the results have been most interesting again.

Let's do a recap of all my investigations so far:
Night 1: Trihan - Villain (wrong)
Night 2: Shinan - Hero (right)
Night 3: Gourd_Clae - Villain (right)

So, after Gourd_Clae was lynched, I regained confidence in my powers, with at least one succesfull investigation, but then Shinan was acting very erratically, and a doubt about if he was really hero started to get into my mind.

So, I did the following investigation, to try and check if everything stood:
Since Shinan claimed the night before to have investigated LockeZ and finding out "Villain", I investigated... LockeZ again.
Here are my results:

Night 4: LockeZ - Villain

Now, I am fairly confident in my results. It is very hard that a framer framed LockeZ two nights in a row, isn't it?

Gotta get to work now, gonna post back later with my vote and to check the reactions.

FINALLY
Well, I gain trust of Shinan after dudesoft, but either way, the results are clear now
#Lynch LockeZ
or at least that is what I think
author=rabitZ
Gotta get to work now, gonna post back later with my vote and to check the reactions.

What is he planning now?...I will visit my family so I hope I don't miss to much :/(or that the day ends before I come back like it has happened XD)
LockeZ
Frankly the chance of me getting framed two nights in a row is higher than the chance of us having two cops. I was okay with Shinan being a second cop when I thought he was a blue mage, but now I'm back to not trusting rabitZ and thinking he's been lying the entire time. Which would mean I'd been framed only once so far.

So why give accurate info about Shinan and Gourd_Clae? Well, my theory is that he claimed Shinan was innocent because at that point people were assuming he was an "insane cop" who got everything backwards, and claimed Gourd_Clae was guilty the next day because the dude was going to get lynched either way and he wanted people to trust him. So that he could then get whoever he wanted lynched tonight. Basically I think he has been doing some sort of long con to gain our trust. I mean, when you consider that half of us thought he was an insane cop on day 2, he hasn't actually done anything to legitimately help the town at all; he's just gotten a guy lynched.

The Squall thing confuses me. Maybe no one really is Squall. We've got a lot of GFs, and even one boss. And at this point it's guaranteed that all six members of the main FF8 team can't possibly be players, because there aren't enough players left. (Unless Rinoa is a villain. Which I could totally see. I've always maintained that Rinoa was the main villain of FF8 because she destroyed the main character's personality and ruined the game~~~)

I am Kiros, Hero Warder. (Zeuzio, I hate you, this is the worst pun. It makes me cry.) I am able to protect one person each night from harmful night actions. This includes both deadly and non-deadly night actions which would have a negative effect on the target, but does not include lynching or being the chosen target of the cannibals.

Night 1 I warded myself, Night 2 I warded Marrend, Night 3 I warded CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Night 4 I warded Marrend again.