A REAL PIKMIN !

Pages: 1
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I've had this idea for a long time now, so one day I decided to buy some plasticine and make a yellow pikmin. It's my first attempt, it's not bad for a first try I think.

Used wires to make the "skeleton", the ears should be a different shape and pointing upwards :/ That's the cover for Pikmin 2 (gamecube) in the background. The flower ended up pretty good!

I also do other stuff with plasticine. Hmmm, maybe I could do something like clayfighters...
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
haha looks awesome dude
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I can't wait to see some animation with this!
Aw man I love Pikmin :D I really like the detail on the petals, great job
iddalai
@all Thanks!

Now if only I manage to get enough money to buy a camera...

The hands were the hardest part to make, as you can see from the game cover the little guy is quite small. And I have man hands now, so, yeah.

Edit: also I need to look for a type of wire strong enough to stay in place but malleable to move with plasticine.
cool!, I just finished the game yesterday (for 6th time I think) never played the second one but the first one is one of my favorite games, I hope to see a red one :D
iddalai
Reds should be easier to make since they don't have ears.

The second game is also good, and it removes the time limit (even though I didn't think that was an issue in the first one).
spoiler: if you look really closely at the pikmin 2 cover you'll see a bulborb

looks great, i think the head is supposed to be a little bigger and the ears need to be slanted up a little more. Other than that it's really good.

also this game should have been in claymation:
author=iddalai

this is a monument to exploitation and imperialism

you are a repulsive human being
iddalai
sixe
you are a repulsive human being

Finally someone notices!! :D

Darken
looks great, i think the head is supposed to be a little bigger and the ears need to be slanted up a little more.

Yup, I agree. I was running low on yellow, that's why the head is about the same size of the body, I think the only thing that I nailed really well was the flower.

That's a great commercial! Pikmin rocks so much!

My next one will probably be better.
Pages: 1