WHAT COMES TO MIND FROM THE USERNAME ABOVE YOU?

A simple game. Basically you just look at the members username above you and describe what comes to mind about it. I of course can't start us off as there is no one above me. :P
13 year old who just discovered RPG Maker 2000 and then decided to join a forum to show off his "awesome" game which consists of poorly mapped RTP maps and Alex that he made yesterday.
^ Strange old guy who dresses up like a warrior and fights strange creatures. Also...maybe some kind of super hero or something.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Some teenage japanophile who is always a ninja in video games if given the choice.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Some random person that can play the harmonica like a pro and probably can produce awesome music with his $10,000 music and DJ set-up. Probably DJs also
author=harmonic link=topic=1071.msg15217#msg15217 date=1210199638
Some teenage japanophile who is always a ninja in video games if given the choice.

This. I predict that the gist of the next person's post is probably going to be:

author=harmonic link=topic=1071.msg15217#msg15217 date=1210199638
Fell asleep on the keyboard while signing up. In your dazzed state, pressed enter. xD
A little bird with a wing to small trying to fly.

It really just makes me want to shout "go little guy, you can do it!"
yes, yes you are

also: be careful what you say next poster or I ain't cookin you no dinner tonight!
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
DirectX 10
Boys pretending to be girls.
Typo of a cheesy bosses name from Castlevania: SotN.
author=TMAC link=topic=1071.msg15266#msg15266 date=1210206972

Just so you know, it's intentional. ; )

...And someone who likes anime and ninjas, most likely both at the same time. So Naruto.
author=Karsuman link=topic=1071.msg15269#msg15269 date=1210207252
author=TMAC link=topic=1071.msg15266#msg15266 date=1210206972

Just so you know, it's intentional. ; )

...And someone who likes anime and ninjas, most likely both at the same time. So Naruto.

Actually i like Bleach better!

to your name, i think its some kind of japanese name mixed with a super hero name

Karsu + Man = KarsuMan!
A scorpion dressed as a Ninja! 8)
effeminate japfag (wait..didn't we already cover this?) Will go to conventions wearing Cloud costume, complete with a large cardboard sword.
Some strange looking 'super-hero', thats sits all day watching TV.
Some effeminate anime-inspired jRPG protagonist. =X