WHAT COMES TO MIND FROM THE USERNAME ABOVE YOU?

kentona
Your mom is a hero
Asha'man, the male channellers from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.
A wannabe Japanese ninja who does nothing but watch japanese cartoons all day long trying to act out each part perfectly...
Someone who hacks ROMs. I somehow suspect that he does not however.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
...Somebody's name...

Not a whole lot I can say about yours, maybe you should have stuck to your old one, haha.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Some superhero who nobody knows whose powers is but is very fashionable with his costume.
A nobleman named nick or dick or rick
kentona
Your mom is a hero
Someone who hacks ROMs. Seriously, do you expect any other answer?
A man named Brandon Abley?
NoblemanNick
Chemist spelled backwards, I love were giving each other simple answers now.
my nick sounds like a machine to do exercise that make a spin of 180° and you gonna have good biceps in 2 weeks with the video Ap-King-Pro and if you call now you will get a free shoe al at the low cost of 100000000000000000000$
author=Ap-King-Pro link=topic=1071.msg27355#msg27355 date=1218841006
my nick sounds like a machine to do exercise that make a spin of 180° and you gonna have good biceps in 2 weeks with the video Ap-King-Pro and if you call now you will get a free shoe al at the low cost of 100000000000000000000$

...And yet all I can get is Professional Ape King... I do not know why since it says ap not ape.... maybe it's your avatar.
Yes that too could be ;D jajajajajajajaja you give me what i can put down of my avatar.
The Application King, a pro at using computer applications!
kentona
Your mom is a hero
An angry 13 year old boy, who thinks it's hardcore and rebellious to listen to heavy metal. At least it annoys his parents.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
An anime-lover.
NoblemanNick
KFC and Waffle Fries
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
The name of a highly regarded hero.