LOCKEZ'S FORUM RPG

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Thrust my sword right into one of the whelk's eyes.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I use my special ability, RECALL.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=LockeZ
You still can't draw again yet, YM!

Nothing has 100% electrical resistance, by the way. Wood has a high resistance, but nowhere near as high as air, and this thing can shoot lightning bolts.

Adsfadfsfdasdf

I attack the Whelk with my Sword

(and I stand corrected)
HE STOLE MY PILLOW?! Grrr...

I'll attempt to rip one of its eyestalks out.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Shoot Whelk

I am going to die in my dreams or in real life, or in both?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
"Denki u~eruku...prepare thineself"

Dorakyura launches into his Spinning Electric Crane Kick of Beauty. Streams of ki, aura, and chakra are flowing out of his pores as he sprints forwards, jumps, and does a spinning roundhouse into the snail's face. (Note: this is actually only what he wishes was happening. What is actually flowing out of his pores is body odor. The kick is also more like how you would kick someone in the shins, but he's trying really hard.)
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Having no original ideas, just stand around and watch out for inaccurate allies or the whelk.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Gourd_Clae
You decide, with your moogle's encouragement, that the best way to attack a 20 foot tall slime monster is the same as the best way to deal with any other problem: a well-timed punch to the face (rolled 1). Sadly, your punch was not well-timed at all, and you accidentally hit Limn instead as he dances around cheering you on. Your moogle now has a black eye.

Storm
In a moment of inspiration, you suddenly recall a magic spell you heard about on 4chan one day, and attempt to cast it (rolled 5 - Tornado was cast). True to your name, you create a wild tornado in the middle of the cavern (success: rolled 1)! It is nowhere near the Whelk, though. In fact, it picks Yellow Magic up into the air and slams him into the ceiling, bringing him to the brink of death. Yellow Magic cannot act this turn and will receive -2 to all attack and defense rolls from now on.

Dorakyura
You attempt to do a reasonable facsimile of a flying roundhouse kick (rolled 2 +1 = 3). It ends up being, at best, a reasonable facsimile of kicking the Whelk in where its shins would be if it had shins. Actually, aside from its facial features and shell, it doesn't really have any body parts to speak of; just a big mass of slime. So, really you're just kicking it in the slime. Since you're totally pumped up and it's lying on the ground, this actually ends up working out sort of all right. You can at least imagine that the reason it's grunting and spasming is because of your kick, and not because it's been knocked on its side, anyway. (Whelk HP: 9)

Whelk
The Whelk rocks back and forth to gain momentum, and finally uprights itself. It makes a *plop* sound as it lands back on its... belly? Neck? Uh, it lands back on its slime, I guess. It is kinda super pissed now and launches two lightning bolts at the party; one at Zeuzio (rolled 3 -1 = 2) and one at Dorakyura (rolled 6 +1 = 6). Zeuzio successfully parries the lightning with a karate blocking move, while Dorakyura is hit squarely in the chest and is launched backwards into the air. He cracks his head agains the wall, and is dead.

Dorakyura's bike has had enough. First it got electrocuted, and now its rider got electrocuted. This cannot stand. The motor damage only makes its fury greater as it activates its limit break, and joins the battle of its own accord.

KANEDA Bike
The greatest motorcycles are not mere machines. Though crafted by human hands with mundane tools and simple methods, they possess a property that no other mechanical device exhibits to the same degree: passion. This passion is a form of energy, and like any other energy, when it coalesces with enough density, it can cause a reaction. A chemical reaction is caused by chemicals; a kinetic reaction is caused by movement; and a passion reaction is caused by the heart.

This motorcycle's heart has moved, and its wheels and pistons have begun to turn. It turns towards the Whelk. Its engine revs up. Its handlebars lower. Its safety mechanisms disengage. Its headlight shines forward, blinding the Whelk's eyes. It screeches forward and drives up the side of the whelk's neck, skidding into a turn and leaving tire tracks across its face before landing on the ground. (Whelk HP: 8)

Its energy used up, and its vendetta achieved, the motorcycle reverts to its original state. It falls to the ground, inanimate once again.

In the mayhem and darkness of the battle, no one actually saw what happened. If you asked those present, they would say that Dorakyura must have still been alive at the time and gotten the bike working for one final attack before he died. Dorakyura himself would deny this, but would lack an explanation. Only the machine itself knows the truth.

Zeuzio
Lacking the inspiration to perform a more creative attack, you settle for snapping off a one-liner while shooting the Whelk in the head (rolled 1 +1 = 2). You give a cocky, lopsided smirk and quip, "Hope you don't suffer from shell shock!" as you aim and fire. You get a 5x irony multiplier as you miss your shot, accidentally hit the thing in the shell instead, and are damn near shocked to death as it shoots a bolt of lighting in retaliation. Fortunately, its aim is as bad as yours, and the lightning bolt fizzles against the cave wall.

Arandomgamemaker
It doesn't actually have eye stalks, so you just jump onto its head and attempt to rip one of its eyes out (rolled 2). It turns out that climbing onto a 20 foot tall snail's head is actually kind of hard, and it knocks you off way before you can get up to its eyes.

Yellow Magic
You cut across the Whelk's face, giving it a cool Squall-style diagonal scar right between the eyes(rolled 5 +1 = 5). You then spin your blade in a figure eight and sheathe it in one cool motion. (Whelk HP: 7)

RabitZ
You leap into the air, do a forward flip, and drive your sword with both hands directly into what you're sure would be the Whelk's brightly flashing weak spot if this game were based on Zelda instead of Final Fantasy. It pulses and screeches in pain, and has been blinded by the successive attacks to its eyes! It will receive -1 to attack rolls from now on. (Whelk HP: 6)

Idida1!
You take this opportunity to show off your ability to deliver better one-liners than Zeuzio as you shoot the Whelk with your firearm (rolled 2 +1 = 3). "Sorry, snail. At your pace, you'll never catch up to me." The shot misses, but the one-liner is so bad that the Whelk, despite not even understanding human speech, is physically damaged by the stupidity of it. (Whelk HP: 5)

Nightowl
You do your best impression of a lawn chair and hope that nothing will attack you. So far, so good.
Attempt a series of karate chops and kicks on the whelk.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Oh poopie.

I cry in frustration.
I will practice my one-liners while reloading.
I'll try the Contra Code when i punch it! (Let's hope it unlocks some secret combo....)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I shoot a bolt of lightning at the Whelk from my 10 foot pole.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I run up and slash at the whelk with my sword, while insulting its mother.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Hit the whelk with Dorakyura's severed arm..
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I lay on the ground unconscious, while dreaming that a certain sky pirate and I are making sweet love, high above the clouds.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Zeuzio
You mutter under your breath while reloading. "Eat this, slimebag. Slimeball? Eat slime? That's stupid, it is slime. Something with salt. You've messed with one salty sailor, Whelk! Eugh, that's terrible. I know your weakness, snail: that's why I'm assaulting you! Hahahahaha, oh man, oh wow, that's completely horrid, I have to use that." You continue snickering to yourself as you finish loading the powder and the bullet.

Yellow Magic
You start sobbing loudly. You really, really want to use your Draw skill again, but the GM is SO MEAN. This fight has been going on for like a week now, and half your skills either fail or backfire or both, and it's getting ridiculous. You can't take it any more and start sucking your thumb.

Nightowl
You decide to bludgeon the snail with your fallen comrade's severed arm. Then you realize his arm isn't severed, so you cut it off first. The limp severed arm refuses to make a fist and does minimal damage (rolled 2).

Whelk
The Whelk launches a blob of gunk at Nightowl, and then starts chewing on Yellow Magic's head. Nightowl successfully uses Dorakyura's severed arm like a baseball bat, repelling the slime attack back at the Whelk (rolled 1 -1 = 1) and knocking it silly. This disorients it enough that it starts chewing on Yellow Magic's sword blade instead of his head (rolled 1 -2 = 1), giving it a painful new tongue piercing. Do snails have tongues? I guess they do. (Whelk HP: 4)

Storm
You focus with all your concentration, and attempt to summon a bolt of lightning from within your ten-foot pole. Sadly, the pole is devoid of electrical energy, being little more than a giant stick you picked up at the hardware store for eight gil, and all this accomplishes is making you look constipated.

Gourd_Clae
You unleash some kung-fu fighting, with kicks as fast as lightning (rolled 1). And in fact it's a little bit frightening, how you can manage to not only miss a 20 foot tall snail, but kick the wall instead and break your foot. You will receive -1 to attack rolls for the remainder of the day.

Staph Tespan
You start having sexy dreams about a certain debonair sky pirate. He is stroking your skin and whispering sweet nothings into your Viera bunny-ears. Then, just as it's getting to the good part, he starts taking off his clothes and you realize he was secretly a woman! Dammit! This was supposed to be a dream about Balthier, not Faris! Dammit! In the real world, your body convulses slightly.

Idida1!
You run up to the Whelk, shout "YOUR MOTHER WAS A LOBSTER!" and do a little slice-slice-dice-stabbity-stab-stab. Oh, whoops, that was your arm. The Whelk has been successfully impaled and duly insulted, but your left arm has been completely severed, and you will receive -1 to attack and defense rolls. (Whelk HP: 3)

Arandomgamemaker
You shout, at the top of your lungs, "UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT BEE AY STAAAAAAAART!" and dive-bomb the Whelk with a downward punch as you jump through the air (rolled 6). The punch connects, but your arm is now stuck in the Whelk. You will need to spend a round freeing yourself. (Whelk HP: 2)

RabitZ
You didn't submit an action, but you exceeded the abritrary and constantly shifting "GM is sick of waiting" timer, so you did nothing this round except peel a little bit of paint off of one of the lanterns on the walls that was already coming off. Really, that's a bad habit.

SorceressKyrsty
You've been inactive for so long that everyone forgot you were even part of the fight, including the Whelk. As it turns out, you were making really good friends with these were-rats, and finally managed to beat them at a game of Uno, and as a result they are inviting you to join their society. You agree, and allow yourself to be bitten by one. You will now turn into a humanoid rat by the light of the moon. You gather up your playing cards and leave with them into the caves, and are never seen again by any human being.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
lol @ Kyrsty

Alright I will attempt to wiggle free from my nightmare lover, and stammer that there was a misunderstanding.
Now, with an awesome one-liner in my arsenal, I shout it at the whelk and shoot it in the face.