LOCKEZ'S FORUM RPG

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OK, since Dudesoft is taking over half of the players, as soon as his game is filled up and I know which half I've got, I'll start back up with the long-awaited current turn.

Thanks, Dudesoft!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
No probs. if you want to play in mine, join up!
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Ill stay wid u, LockeZ old buddy.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Dudesoft
No probs. if you want to play in mine, join up!

uuh, Dudesoft, so who's going to lead the first group...... (not that I have anything to do here!).
Dudesoft
Chana, I'm continuing my character here, I was simply offering LockeZ the opportunity to play as well as run this. It takes less than a 30 seconds to post actions... But as a GM, you don't get that freedom.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Oh, I see, sorry.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
*casts fire 2*

"kame hame haaaaaaa!"
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Despite
*casts fire 2*

"kame hame haaaaaaa!"

wow

And to just to make sure, I have 2 abilities?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you moved to the other game, you do. I'm not using Dudesoft's experience point system, but I will be giving people a second ability at some point.
LockeZ
Yellow Magic
pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

(click here and then click the "Beatbox" button to listen)

RabitZ
As you cross the bridge, you shoot down at the dude who's shooting up. (rolled 3) You miss, but successfully cause the guard to duck behind a building, providing cover for your allies as they pass over the bridge.

Staph Tespan
Without remorse for the dead, you loot all their stuff as soon as you enter the cave. The jacket is ripped and contains a grimy, coal-dust-covered, blood-stained sandwich. The boots the third guy is wearing would actually be kind of nice if they weren't covered in soot. And if they didn't have those heels.
You acquire 1x Ripped Jacket
You acquire 1x Apocalypse Sandwich
You acquire 5x Work Boots

Arandomgamemaker
You ready your crossbow, and stand on guard. Anything hostile that appears will be struck pre-emptively!

Idida1
You double-check your weapon to make sure it's loaded and ready. It is. You tell the universe to bring it on.

Nightowl
You conveniently explode into toothpick pyre ships for no apparent reason, creating your own viking funeral. Once they recover from the shock, your party members mourn you, watching your tiny ships burn up in honor of your passing.

Avee
You crouch down in the shadows and scout ahead to see the next tunnel. (roll hidden) You see nothing, but get a strange feeling you can't put your finger on.

Storm
Following behind Avee, you peer cautiously ahead. (roll hidden) You get an excellent close-up view of Avee's ass as he crouches down and sticks it out behind him. Though it's not what you were trying to do, you are willing to call this round's action an epic success.

Gourd_Clae
You set your moogle on your head facing backwards. Now you can effectively see behind you. Or, well, a moogle that can't talk can effectively see behind you, until you make a sudden movement and he falls off. This is definitely a plan that cannot possibly fail.

Dorakyura
You search the bodies of the miners for anything that isn't boots, since Staph beat you to the punch and took those already. You also help yourself to whatever toothpicks haven't burned up.
You acquire 1x Mining Pick (50% chance for +1 to attack rolls when equipped)
You acquire 5x Water Canteen
You acquire 130x Toothpick

Zeuzio
You're ready to rock. Sword out, blade pointing towards where the other guy is probably going to be when he shows up. Yeah, you got this.

MrChearlie
Glug, glug. You sip your flask as the others go about their business. No need to get in their way, after all, and you have to get rid of this booze somehow. You are now moderately tipsy and will receive -1 to attack rolls.

Allen Hunter
You crack your knucles and clench your fists as you drop into what you're about 60% sure is probably a fighting stance, based on a play you saw once. Whatever, your martial arts are self-taught but you know how to bring the pain. (remember that you need to actually activate Bare Hands for it to work; it's best to do so at the beginning of a battle since it lasts the whole fight)

Vincent
Vincent starts muttering about the stench of death and the darkness in his soul. He's... Oh God. He's reciting freestyle emo poetry. Hopefully the enemies appear quickly.

-----------------------------------------------

Your party has been caught by surprise by... moogle ghosts! These are the anguished spirits of the moogles that once inhabited these mines, slaughtered by monsters that were unleashed when Kefka's madness broke the world's balance. They are pissed off at humanity for causing the world's destruction and their own extinction, and now seek to avenge themselves!

All friendly moogles will be unable to assist in this battle. They care about you, but they also sympathize with the dead moogles, and refuse to take sides.

ENEMIES
Ghost of Kuku
Ghost of Kupan
Ghost of Kupop
Ghost of Kupek
Ghost of Kurin
Ghost of Kuru
Ghost of Kamog
Ghost of Kumama
Ghost of Kutan
Ghost of Kushu

Zeuzio
You perform a preemptive strike! You attack Kurin with your sword (rolled 6). It... works. Huh. You really weren't expecting that. The spirit screams in anguish as you cleave it in half, exploding into blue flames. Avee, who was standing behind the enemy, has been burned and will receive -1 to defense rolls until healed.

Arandomgamemaker
You fire a crossbow round at Kupek just as he materializes (rolled 5). Whoever said that stakes through the heart were the way to kill vampires and not ghosts never had the pleasure of watching you work. The ghost is gone, sent back to wherever it came from.

Idida1
Having readied your weapon, you fire a pre-emptive shot at Kumama (rolled 4 +1 = 5). You hit the spirit in the head: Boom. A spray of spiritual energy is splattered on the wall behind it as it slumps to the floor and then disappears.

Allen Hunter
You decide that when all else fails, you can always punch a ghost. That's what you tell yourself anyway, but really you haven't even tried anything else yet; you just want to see if you can punch a ghost. As Kamog materializes in front of you, you unleash a Dragon Palm Ki Strike, which is approximately identical to any other punch except with more shouting (rolled 4). Your attack doesn't destroy the spirit, and you're not sure it really did any damage, but you successfully kept it busy this round.

Ghost of Kutan
Kutan's ghost whispers something, and an orb of lightning appears above his spectral paw. He reaches toward Yellow Magic, sending the lightning flying (rolled 4). Yellow Magic has been paralyzed and will be unable to act during this batle!

Ghost of Kuku
Kuku's ghost whispers something, and an orb of fire appears above her spectral paw. She reaches toward Arandomgamemaker, roasting him with flames (rolled 6). Arandomgamemaker is badly injured and will receive -1 to attack and defense rolls until healed. His moogle, Moggy, was singed by the attack. Moggy is not seriously hurt, but has decided to take sides with the people not trying to roast him. Moggy is now able to follow instructions and fight alongside Arandomgamemaker.

Ghost of Kuru
Kuru's ghost whispers something, and an orb of wind appears above his spectral paw. He reaches toward Arandomgamemaker, blowing him against the wall (rolled 2 +1 = 3). Arandomgamemaker will be unable to act next round, aside from free actions (like giving instructions).

Ghost of Kupan
Kupan recites the first stanza of a dark incantation.

Ghost of Kupop
Kupop recites the second stanza of a dark incantation.

Ghost of Kushu
Kushu recites the third and final stanza of a dark incantation.

The air begins crackling. This is clearly some form of dark magic! Reality within the cavern starts to bend and shift. A tear seems to open up in the air, forming a black vortex. A starry sky can be seen through the dimensional tear. This must be the forbidden magic, X-Zone! But wasn't magic in this world destroyed when Kefka was killed?

The vortex creates a black hole, sucking in everything around it! Gourd_Clae, Zeuzio, RabitZ, Allen Hunter, MrChearlie, Storm, and Xavion are swallowed into the X-Zone before the rift closes.

-------------------------------------------

REMAINING ENEMIES
Ghost of Kuku
Ghost of Kupan
Ghost of Kupop
Ghost of Kuru
Ghost of Kamog
Ghost of Kutan
Ghost of Kushu

The game has been split; the players swallowed into the X-Zone are no longer on the team and are now part of Dudesoft's game.

The remaining players can now submit an action.
I send Hoochie to attack the nearest ghost.
Dudesoft
Ghosts, huh? Stylishly toss the ripped jacket around my shoulders while unsheathing my sword for a spiral swing on Kuku!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
They are pissed off at humanity for causing the world's destruction and their own extinction, and now seek to avenge themselves!

Humanity, huh.

I use pig on myself
LockeZ
Allen Hunter, you can activate Bare Hands and perform another action on the same round; activating it is a free action.
LEECH
I punch whatever ghost is closest to me. In the face. With my fist. Really hard. (I have to specify that kinda stuff, or LockeZ will screw me over.)
LockeZ
Oh, I will screw you over no matter what. How specific you are with your commands just affects the flavor of the screw.
Dudesoft
Paradox! Is Allen Hunter here, or in the X-Zone?
LEECH
author=Dudesoft
Paradox! Is Allen Hunter here, or in the X-Zone?

Allen Hunter is everywhere.