LOCKEZ'S FORUM RPG

!I got an Idea
since RabitZ give the snail food (and as I know we are still in a dark mine) the snail will think some of us want to feed him, and there is not enough light so the snail can't see what we are giving him.
also in the sprite

(I hope this is the Whelk we are talking about)
you can see he has a treasure chest, so if he eat he needs to drop the treasure chest so So I wil offer my special meal: an empty flask, after RabitZ give him his meat, if I succed to give him my flask he could damage his throath, and we hope that two meals are enough to make him drop the chest, so someone be prepared to take it.
(looks like drunk people can be creative *burp*)

My number guess is: 60

Edit: hehe, this is awkard, I just click to the first link of google XD I think the chest willl have to wait, hehe how silly me... sorry
Damn, I am seeing double. sorry fellas.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Can I already come out of this dingy hole.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Whelk was this guy:

He doesn't have a treasure chest in his mouth.

Nightowl, you are out of the hole now. It is the next battle.

Arandomgamemaker, just so you know, you don't need a weapon to attack, weapons just make your attacks more likely to connect and/or let you attack from long range. You can still perform an unarmed attack. I wasn't sure if you were aware of this.

Also, in case the 15 HP thing wasn't clear: each successful attack does one point of damage. After fifteen successful attacks the Whelk will be dead.
Nightowl
Break a shuriken into tiny pieces, stuff them into a piece of dried meat and feed it to the whelk.

Nevermind, be boring and try to make the whelk show its head by throwing a dried meat near it.
Aim carefully and throw a shuriken at the head of whelk.

My guess is: 14
My guess is 81.

I run up to Whelk and bitchslap him (I need to warm up my hands first).
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I guess 41

I use my gun to shoot the whelk. I hold the gun at an angle to look more badass.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nightowl, you used your Throw ability once today already, you cannot use it again.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=LockeZ
Also, in case the 15 HP thing wasn't clear: each successful attack does one point of damage. After fifteen successful attacks the Whelk will be dead.

Oh wait really??? Jeez. I dunno if I should use Pig on this thing. What if it's a giant pig with a shell on it. that sounds more dangerous.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I guess 52.

I empty a flask of booze near the Whelk in the vain hope that it decides to have a drink and lose its senses due to a low alcohol tolerance.
Can I posthumously use missile on it? as it would probably do more then one point of damage or at the very least weaken it's armor.
Nightowl
Oh fuq. Well, go with the original plan: shred a shuriken into pieces, stick the pieces into a dried meat and throw the meat at whelk.
LockeZ
RabitZ has acquired 1x Wrench
Yellow Magic has acquired 1x Wrench
Staph Tespan has acquired 1x Wrench

Dak
Dak cracks his knuckles and gets to work. He winds up for a megaton punch, and sends that fist flying straight at the Whelk's face (rolled 1). The Whelk retracts its head into its shell at just the right time, and Dak stumbles forward onto the electrified shell. BRZZZZZZAP. The shock is not fatal thanks to Dak's rubber underwear, but he is out of commission for this battle.

RabitZ
You throw a slab of dried meat to the overgrown snail (rolled 1). This particular piece of meat was cured with artificial preservatives instead of salt, and the snail actually rather enjoys the taste of the meat. The snail is nourished by the meal and has gained 1 HP. (Whelk HP: 16)

Idida1!
You fire your musket gangster-style at the Whelk (rolled 2 +1 = 3). You fire wide and hit the cavern wall, but the bullet ricochets into a stalactite, which falls from the ceiling and hits the Whelk in the head. (Whelk HP: 15)

Arandomgamemaker
You ask your moogle for advice. Your moogle starts making "kupo" noises and waving its arms with confusing gestures. It wants you to dance the salsa with the Whelk? No, that can't be right. After some pantomiming and some guessword, you determine (rolled 4) that the moogle is suggesting you punch the Whelk in the face.

So you punch the Whelk in the face (rolled 2).

Unfortunately in the time you spent playing charades, the whelk moved several feet and is no longer in the spot where you blindly punched.

Allen Hunter
You decide that the best way to get your blood flowing and your muscles loosened up is to backhand the Whelk across the jaw (rolled 6). The attack is effective, but it turns out that snails don't have jaws, they just have slime. And that's what's coating your entire arm now. Thick mutant snail slime. Until you get this gunk cleaned off, you will receive -1 to attack rolls and all romantic proposals will automatically fail. (Whelk HP: 14)

Gourd_Clae
You attempt to karate chop the snail in the kidney with one hand as a distraction, while deftly picking its pocket with the other hand (rolled 2). Unfortunately, you get your hands mixed up so you end up chopping its pocket and stealing its kidney. Fortunately, the snail has neither pockets nor kidneys, and is just a big slimy mass, so it ends up having exactly the same effect as if you hadn't gotten mixed up. Unfortunately, that effect is nothing.

Zeuzio
You remember your commanding officer telling you to wait until you can see the whites of the enemy's eyes. The Whelk's eyes are bigger than your head and glow in the dark, so you aim and fire your weapon (rolled 6 +1 = 6). The bullet passes through the whelk's slimy body and fractures a piece of its shell. In retaliation, the Whelk fires a bolt of lightning at you! The lightning misses (rolled 1 -1 = 1) because your eyes are much smaller and much less bioflorescent, and the Whelk never had a good commanding officer like yours to tell it when to fire. (Whelk HP: 13)

Dorakyura
You try to do a wheelie and grind your front wheel on the Whelk's face (rolled 1). The Whelk ducks and you end up accidentally driving up its shell. Which is electrified, I'll remind you. Your motorcycle blows a fuse from the shock. You can fix it, but it will take some time to perform the repairs, and you will need to wait until after the battle.

MrChearlie
Booze seems to be your answer to everything. You run forward and try to smash an empty flask into the creature's mouth (rolled 5 -2 = 3). Your attack roll receives a penalty because you're drunk, and another penalty because it's really stupid, but you at least manage to get the flask in the thing's mouth. It is busy trying to chew on the metal flask and will not be able to use biting attacks this round.

Whelk
Whelp, it's time for the Whelk's turn. It hurls a masive glob of slime at Storm (rolled 6 -1 = 5), and another one at MrChearlie (rolled 1). MrChearlie dodges with a pirhouette, but Storm is completely encased in sticky goo and will be unable to act next turn.

Nightowl
You break a ninja star apart and cram the pointy bits of metal into a piece of meat, throwing it toward the Whelk as a tasty treat (rolled 6). The Whelk is so excited that it spits out the metal flask, which is now a crumpled wad of jagged metal covered in slime and snail drool (which are two similar but not identical substances), and rushes to the meat to devour it. The disgusting metal wad smacks MrChearlie in the forehead (rolled 5), knocking him unconscious. The snail shrieks in pain from the ninja star bits in the meat, however. Or at least, it would shriek in pain if snails actually have the ability to shriek. I'm not actually sure what kinds of sounds snails can make, and I don't feel like looking it up, so we'll leave this one up to your imagination. (Whelk HP: 12)

Staph Tespan
Through process of elimination by watching Dak and Hobbie, you determine that aiming for the head is the best approach. You get super excited by this knowledge, and in your hurry to attack (rolled 6), you mindlessly load every single arrow you have into your crossbow at the same time. This isn't an AutoCrossbow so all but one of them pretty much just fly two feet forward and then land on the ground. The one that was seated correctly in the notch does actually hit the creature in the head though, causing it to bleed out a pretty good puddle of yellow slime. If you want to use your crossbow again in this battle you will need to spend a round collecting your arrows. (Whelk HP: 11)

Yellow Magic
You empty a flask of booze onto the cave floor (rolled 2). In the mayhem of the battle, the creature doesn't even notice it. Or maybe it's just not a drinker.

Storm
You are brooding in a corner, writing emo poetry about the storm within your dark soul, inattentive to the battle. Next turn, try submitting an action maybe.

SorceressKyrsty
You are engaged in an argument with the were-rats about whether one of them was cheating at Uno earlier, and are not paying attention to the battle.

End of turn event
The Whelk retreats completely into its shell, hiding from attacks.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Maybe I should do something.

(For My Reference)

Hey guys! I am starting late, so sorry.

Name:
Storm

Ability
Recall (FF IV) - Casts a random black magic spell.
if 1 - fail
if 2 - poison
if 3 - thundara
if 4 - blizzara
if 5 - tornado
if 6 - flare

Items
Ten foot pole - 8 gil

shield - 20 gil

armor 50 gil

torch 2 gil

attack dog 20 gil
O gil remaining

I can't really. Wait! I attack the Whelk with my ten foot pole!
Might as well reload while the coward is hiding.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Alright!!!
Turn on my Counter and leap at the snail's head for a downward slah of my sword!
Time to get upclose and personal with this slimebag!
Anyone got a spare sword? (Ill explain in-depth when im not on a bus, or using a phone.)
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I reload my gun
Limn and I will collect (Dudesoft's) arrows for him and deliver them to him.
I can't really do anything at the moment, and I haven't helped thus far anyway. May as well help my team members.