LOCKEZ'S FORUM RPG

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=rabitZ
There's 2 of me up there :p

I'm your sockpuppet. o:
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be a gang of motorcycle-riding anime hair people.
If I bought that instead I would rather envision myself looking like Rob Halford from Judas Priest... Hell Bent for Leather.
Ability:
Auto-Shell

Items:
lockpickset = 38 gil
crossbow = 20 gil
dried meat = 2 gil
healing potion = 10 gil
smoke bomb = 10 gil
5x flask of booze = 20 gil
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OK, we have ten people and that's more than enough to get started! People can still join at any point during the game after we get going, but for now let's get the ball rolling!

Long ago, the War of the Magi reduced the world to a scorched wasteland, and magic simply ceased to exist.
1000 years had passed. Iron, gunpowder, and steam engines had been rediscovered, and high technology reigned.
But there were some who tried to enslave the world by reviving the dread destructive force known as "magic."
And those in power repeated a senseless and deadly mistake.
On that day, the world was changed forever...

Your party stands at the gates to the frigid coal mining city of Narshe. Two years after the fall of Kefka, people have moved back into this town and it has begun to prosper once more. Smoke rises from the chimneys of many of the buildings in the city, which has been carved into a cliffside. Stairs and ladders around the town lead up the cliffs to weapon and armor shops, houses, and several mine shafts. The main mine shaft is due north, at the end of the main road through Narshe.

The ten of you have joined a team of treasure hunters, led by two veterans, Dak and Hobbie. Dak and Hobbie have been following a lead that's led them to the Narshe mine shafts, and have hired you all as backup.

Dak and Hobbie are dressed in brown furs. They walk under the front gate to the city, then turn to speak to you as a group.

Dak says, "There's the town..."
Hobbie says, "Hard to believe an Esper's been found intact here, two years after we thought all magic was gone from the world. But that's why we're here. Everyone keep your eyes peeled for anything that looks magical."
Dak asks Hobbie, "Think it's still alive?"
Hobbie shrugs. "It could just be a rumor. But an esper was found frozen in a block of ice here in the past. If we find an esper, alive or dead, it'll be the catch of a lifetime. Even a dead esper, in the form of magicite, can be harvested for magical energy. Be prepared for anything."

Dak motions the group to move in. You follow him up the snowy road toward the mine shaft. But when you get near it, Dak suddenly stops in his tracks and motions everyone to be still. A deep growling can be heard echoing through the mountains.

Suddenly, a pack of arctic wolves leaps down from a cliff and blocks your path! You have apparently intruded on their territory. A wooly mammoth, apparently the wolves' prey, comes charging down the icy slope and runs into your group. Confused and blocked in from all sides now, it snorts and prepares for a fight.

Hobbie huddles up in a fetal position, whimpering. Dak draws his mace.

BATTLE BEGIN!
Enemies:
Lobo A
Lobo B
Lobo C
Lobo D
Vomammoth

Instructions:
Everyone has an available turn to use on the above scenario. You may submit one action, attacking or otherwise. You can role-play your actions to whatever extent you desire but you don't have to. Put your action in bold in your post. Remember that your special skills can be used once per day, and most days will have multiple battles. Once all actions have been submitted I will post the results. New players who wish to sign up can still do so at any time.
I go ahead and use Slots.

(I'm assuming I don't need a target for this)
I guess I'll bonk Lobo A over the head. Moogle likes this plan.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Dorakyura, owner of a KANEDA replica motorcycle, dons his sunglasses that have no gameplay benefits but look cool. His jet black hair blown every whichaway by the icy winds of IceWorld, he hatches a daring and stupid plan. Dorakyura wants to try to lasso Lobo B (which is the best letter) with his rope while riding his motorcycle which he never gets off of because he's insecure
there is no better way to start than drinking a flask of booze (Drink Flask of Booze)
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I suppose I'll attempt to make an improvised incendiary bomb out of three items and then throw the incendiary bomb at Lobo D.

This would consume some of the rope, flask of booze and torch.

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I'll go ahead and swing my sword at Lobo C, charging shield up high and eyes wide open.
Okay... that leaves me facing the charging furry proboscidean... thanks guys.
the package... The Package... THE PACKAGE...

Nah, I'll save it for another time.

I guess I'll try a daring Ong Bak (or Duncan) style move and jump kick the Vomammoth right in the FACE as it charges, thinking that more speed = more damage... HA! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?! *shivers*
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MrChearlie
there is no better way to start than drinking a flask of booze (Drink Flask of Booze)

I vote for MrChearlie to be our tactician once we get in a big war battle.
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Nah, kidding. I go ahead and pummel Lobo B (if he's still alive).
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MrChearlie
I vote for MrChearlie to be our tactician once we get in a big war battle.

If that ever happen, I would save a flask for you my friend.
wow I was just thinking about this kind of forum RPG, but of course the creation of this topic and the signups opened and closed so fast that those of us who don't visit during the weekend missed out.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I do the practical thing and Draw from Vomammoth.
author=kentona
wow I was just thinking about this kind of forum RPG, but of course the creation of this topic and the signups opened and closed so fast that those of us who don't visit during the weekend missed out.

You can join in at any time I think, kentona.
LockeZ
Yes, feel free to submit your character and I will work you in at the start of the next battle.