LOCKEZ'S FORUM RPG

author=LockeZ
This section of the mines appears to be abandoned.

Don't mind this but is there a maintenance team that keeps the lanterns lit at all times? :P
I am all dizzy and there is this darkness, I will save my crossbow for now (let's prevent another accident, I owe you one Alien Hunter) and attack with my poisonous breath to the Repo Man C
I hope my years of not brushing my teeth and my addiction to alcohol have worth something
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Avee
author=LockeZ
This section of the mines appears to be abandoned.
Don't mind this but is there a maintenance team that keeps the lanterns lit at all times? :P

It has been abandoned by the miners but is still used as a hideout by repo men, and is infested with semi-intelligent were-rats and giant snails.

Either that or Dak and Hobbie were lighting them as they came in. Whichever explanation you prefer.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Fire crossbow at Repoman B because they're talking too loud, and I'm hung over.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Can i join?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
In FF6, Repo men have a weakness for poison. That probably means they'll be our friends if we give them alcohol or something.

Does this mean they're alcoholic? and stupid enough to say, chase a flask of booze off a cliff if we hold it there?

I swing my Sword on a Rope at Repoman B from a distance That makes me think, how long is a rope?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Being the calm, sensible (lazy) person that I am, I do nothing but Draw from Vaporite A.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I ask the obedient moogle to use the healing potion for the wounds, if necessary. Afterwards, I draw two shurikens while the moogle tends to my wounds.
Just in case a repoman or vaporite feels like attacking a vulnerable patient.
author=ldida1
Can i join?

Sure! Just say what items and abilities you want. Youll join at the end of this battle.

author=Nightowl
I ask the obedient moogle to use the healing potion for the wounds, if necessary.Afterwards, I draw two shurikens while the moogle tends to my wounds.
Just in case a repoman or vaporite feels like attacking a vulnerable patient.

Good idea! (A shuriken to the leg will hurt. A lot....)
It would be interesting if the party splits up for some areas, like in FF6.
author=Zeuzio

I was actually thinking that not too long ago.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, splitting the team later would be interesting. For now I'm going to roll some dice each turn to randomize the turn order of all characters and enemies, so that you don't necessarily act before the enemies do.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Hey guys! I am starting late, so sorry.

Name:
Storm

Ability
Recall (FF IV) - Casts a random black magic spell.
if 1 - fail
if 2 - poison
if 3 - thundara
if 4 - blizzara
if 5 - tornado
if 6 - flare

Items
Ten foot pole - 8 gil

shield - 20 gil

armor 50 gil

torch 2 gil

attack dog 20 gil
O gil remaining
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Name:
ldida1! (With the ! mark)

Buying:
Sword (20g)
Armour (50g)
Booz (4g)
Gun (25g)
Rope (1g)

Skill: Holy from... Uhhh, lots of FF games.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Zeuzio
I was actually thinking that not too long ago.

Woah, so was i! o.o' (I call any team with the zebra and the straw guy!)
I toss a large slab of dried meat at Repoman C, sending my attack dog (whom I am now naming since I forgot to when I made my guy) Intersector after the meat.. and the Repoman!
With my hand fully recovered, I immediately place myself in the front row and attempt to use Pummel (I enter Right/Left/Right, forgetting it was the other way around) and fail to perform the move.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=prexus
I toss a large slab of dried meat at Repoman C, sending my attack dog (whom I am now naming since I forgot to when I made my guy) Intersector after the meat.. and the Repoman!

What makes you think he won't just eat the meat and ignore the wrenchman. Just how badly trained is this dog. I think it might be a better idea to save precious meats for baiting other beasties and wild Gaus
The meats are meant to be used with a ten foot pole and a rope to let you ride your dog. Now to figure out what to do with my aging serum.
LockeZ
author=Yellow Magic
Being the calm, sensible (lazy) person that I am, I do nothing but Draw from Vaporite A.

Sorry, you have already drawn once today, in the previous battle. Most days will have more than one battle. You cannot use your special ability again until tomorrow.