HELLO ALL, GREAT TO BE HERE!

Pages: 1
Wow what a great community, probably one of the best I've been on so far.

So, what can I say? My name is Jake and I create software, websites and games for a living. I'm also a student at the OU studying for a PHD in Computer Science. Im 21, like cycling and swimming, watching TV shows, blah blah :P

My favorite rpgs are Final Fantasy, practically all of them except for CC which I bought and I wish I hadn't! Also I like Zelda series, Halo, Half-Life 2, CS and MW.

So all in all it's great to be part of the community and I'm looking forward to speaking to like-minded people :P Cookies!
Hiya, DarkDesignGames (that's a mouthful)! Welcome to RMN.
This really is a great place, but it has its moments. Oh, and, Cookies!
author=Gourd_Clae
Hiya, DarkDesignGames (that's a mouthful)! Welcome to RMN.
This really is a great place, but it has its moments. Oh, and, Cookies!

XD thanks :P
All forums have their moments, I guess. But any 'flame wars' that take place on them I always just watch from the outside! XD

Cookies Yum :P
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Oh wow, you didn't like Crisis Core? That's interesting. I thought the gameplay was fun :> I mean it had its detestable parts *glares daggers at Genesis* but yeah...

Welcome to RMN, post lots! ^^
author=SorceressKyrsty
Oh wow, you didn't like Crisis Core? That's interesting. I thought the gameplay was fun :> I mean it had its detestable parts *glares daggers at Genesis* but yeah...

Welcome to RMN, post lots! ^^

No, I mean Crystal Chronicles. I have yet to get Crisis Core. :P

I have FF,FFII,MQ,FFIII (and DS), FFIV (and DS lol), FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, X, X-2, 12, and dirge of cerberus. Phew, too many Is! :P
...I guess you could call me a fan LOL!

...Yeah lolz I'm quite quick at posting so I'll help keep the place alive. Have a cookie! :P
Awww. I loved Crystal Chronicles. It's not for everyone though. To each their own.

Anyways, welcome to the community!
Hello, Hope you contribute lo... you already contribute a complete game? wow you are on fire.
I haven't played a FF since VII...well, I guess I just started up FF: 4 HoL. It's okay.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Hel- wait? You play Half-Life? That's cool, you are obviously on Steam, then?
author=Irili
Awww. I loved Crystal Chronicles. It's not for everyone though. To each their own.

Anyways, welcome to the community!

I'm not saying it was bad but it would of been nice to be able to play multiplayer as it was intended without a GBA hooked up. Other than that it's pretty good game in all but falls in comparison to the other FFs in my view ;P
author=Nightowl
Hel- wait? You play Half-Life? That's cool, you are obviously on Steam, then?

Hi yeah, I've got CSS and HL2 on steam. Pm me if you want my steam id :P
author=kentona
I haven't played a FF since VII...well, I guess I just started up FF: 4 HoL. It's okay.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks kentona, looks like a great place to be. Kerry says hi and she's sorry. Cookies!
author=MrChearlie
Hello, Hope you contribute lo... you already contribute a complete game? wow you are on fire.

Hi yeah lol I completed it a week ago, still working on improving it as well so I pretty much was eager to join the community :P Like your avatar by the way :P
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hi, have a good time here, half life2's a great game. btw you can click the edit button at the bottom of the message window if you want to add stuff to your initial post. Welcome!
Welcome and i saw your game earlier today, looked cool. Ill probably download it later tonight. Just because you brought up FF i have to say i loved X, blitzball is the best game ever. I hated X-2 and 12 though.
author=darkdesigngames
Like your avatar by the way :P

thanks man :)
Pages: 1