MY INNATE BROWSING HAPPENS UPON A CURIOUS ITEM...

Pages: 1
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
So, I was browsing VXAce.net and came across this baby:

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/849-vx-ace-conversion-program/

It was just recently updated and works like a charm. I just ran Blood Rose through the program and was astounded with how perfectly everything ran. I don't have retype out my skills! And now I have more control over them! YAY
*ahem* anyway this also converts stuff like imported audio files and most importantly MAPS. The only thing it doesn't convert is mostly scripts...which kinda sucks but I'll deal with it. All my events and text has been converted, too, though I know faces won't run right now I'm sure I can find a fix!

This is especially perfect for anyone who's mainly sticking to VX because of previously made maps rather than scripts. VXAce is overall a better program and converting means that I have way more freedom with my mapping *weeps*

Give it a shot and see what comes through! It's definitely handy, and even if you're not planning on using the project you convert, you could always use it to transfer EVENTED SYSTEMS, since it converts your events for you too! That detailed cutscene you made in VX can now be transferred with minimum hassle~
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Wow, nice. Yeah, RGSS2 != RGSS3, but... awesome otherwise. I don't have any reason to try this out, but I hope some people get some use out of this.

(...RMN should host this or something for awesomepoints and traffic.)
Pages: 1