PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
The reason I claimed winged goomba is actually something I don't even remember now. I am legit ground goomba.

The reason I believe chana is because of the way she phrased that post. That's all I have to say about that.

Marrend, I was not trying to "seem pro-town" with you. I was seeing whether or not you would change your claim given an out.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The only other explanation for why she would phrase it that way would be: She is doopliss. However, I don't think doopliss would claim my role out loud until I was dead. So I'm just gonna say we have two goombas.
I don't think we have two goombas and you don't know why you clsimed winged goomba. Cave...I don't think I particularly trust you at the moment.
I'll keep with my priorities though and see where I can go from there/
I think Cave is mafia though now. And yes, I'm going to base it on that one thing.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Why do you not think we have two goombas? You think I'm town as long as I want to lynch Chana? What do you think my motivation for starting and stopping this lynch would be if I was scum?

My reason for claiming para-goomba, I THINK, because it was late at night, was this: If chana kept claiming ground goomba, she is probably scum.

Ironically, the way she claimed makes me believe she is town so
what makes me feel sure about Chana, what villain would start questioning the one who is defending her? So she was clear for me even before Cave_Dog did his strange fake-role things, and makes me doubt more on Cave_Dog. I really don't know what to think about him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I have two people I would be willing to lynch right now but I'm not going to say who they are because history says that people will just pile on to whoever I make a case for.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I say we eject CAVE_DOG and see after, I mean he retreated when at least three people said they were going to eject him if it turned out I was innocent, as I see it he didn't have too much of a choice; I also don't beleive there are 2 goombas.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
What do you think my motivation for starting and stopping this lynch would be if I was scum?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=chana
I say we eject CAVE_DOG and see after, I mean he retreated when at least three people said they were going to eject him if it turned out I was innocent, as I see it he didn't have too much of a choice; I also don't beleive there are 2 goombas.

I was pretty sure that you weren't innocent at that point so I wasn't really worried about what happened after the lynch.

The deadline is tonight at ten. I'm not ready to vote yet but I'll be rereading this thread and making "my choice" soon
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe I'm just being confused because there hasn't been any vote updates at all this hero phase. Am I completely missing them?

Anyway, I very highly suspect who the villains are going to give the boot to during the upcoming villain phase. I also suspect two people of being villains. I'm not 100% on my suspects, as I'm going on intuition alone. However, in the case that I don't make it back to this thread by the time it closes, I'm going to vote to #eject MrChearlie. If he's an audience member, then my other suspect is MirrorMasq. However, I'm more inclined to believe that he's town at this particular moment.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=MrChearlie
It think rabitZ is the only one everyone really trust
if rabitZ doesn't make it tomorrow, we don't have like a secure form of knowing who is villain,
#Eject Little Wing Guy
author=rabitZ
Also, I don't know why, I just kinda trust mrchearlie at this point.
I could be totally mistaken, though.

Why do you suspect MrChearlie, who looks really innocent to me?
Because he voted against CAVE_DOG 3 times?
Well, I think everyone knows who Cave_Dog is talking about. Also, chana, I don't know why rabitZ trusted in me either, and all the other arguments doesn't prove much that I am innocent. And by the look of this is seems that I will be the one lynch today, I just have a bad feeling about what is going to happen next.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Hero phase is over. Votals and flavour incoming.

After chana's post in the signup thread I think I might just end the game here, but we'll see.
Trihan
chana: 3
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd_Clae
SorceressKyrsty
Yellow Magic
MirrorMasq
???

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 2
MrChearlie
chana

MrChearlie: 2
SorceressKyrsty
Marrend

"This game is taking far too long," complains chana.

Everyone else agrees and very helpfully throws chana out of the theater.

chana has been ejected, and was an audience member.

Villain phase 5 has begun. It will end when night actions have been confirmed.
Trihan
The fog, it does nothing!

Everyone nervously looks around, anxious as the number of heroes dwindles.

Well shit, looks like you lost another one.

Yellow Magic has been ejected. He was a hero.

Hero phase 6 has begun. It will end at 10:00PM GMT on May 25th (48 hours now that there are fewer players).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So much for thinking I could take a break from RMN!

Figures those villains go after Yellow Magic! Anyway, what's the itinerary for this phase?
To lynch Cave dog obviously. If you believe that there is more than one goomba, you're either mafia or naive.

#Lynch Cave Dog
well, I still have the same perspective of Cave_Dog so:
#Lynch Cave_Dog
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm going to work now so I will point out why lynching cave dog is dumb later

but more importantly, we may be at four and two now, meaning if you lynch town (me) mafia wins
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
so besides us being at 4-2, (maybe), I clearly didn't want chana to die yesterday. Reason being: the way she worded her role claim. SHe basically quoted her pm, which is against the rules (????) But it was exactly the same as mine, hence my retraction.

now:

Gourd_Clae: Made post in other thread (By the way, those threads really should not exist/be open. They only serve to color the views of players in the actual mafia thread. I would even go as far to say that they go against the spirit of the game.} saying that hopefully mafia would not kill mario, who was yellow magic. So Gourd obviously knew that Yellow magic was mario because he was paying attention to the votes. The question is: Why would he point this out if he was mafia? He wouldn't have anything to gain from it. Why would he point this out if he was town? To make mafia think he was Mario? ??? Town, maybe

Most likely candidates at this point are Mirrormasq and chearlie, in that order, but I need to reread. We only have forty-eight hours soooo Fff