PAPER MAFIA

Well, I would like to hear about the others, this days sure have been slow about posting:/
Now it's all about whether or not Cave is a villain. If he is, then second to him comes Marrend or (less likely) Kyrsty. If he is not (which is I find hard to believe), then MrChearlie should be a villain. Kyrsty will be most likely a villain too in this case.
I think Gourd is innocent, but I can't just stick with his vote, cause it can be last and most important day in whole game.
But for now my vote virtually goes to Cave.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
the thing is that Cave retracted his vote against chana, but his behaviour this game has been off the wall.
I'm really not sure what to think, but I'm looking at Cave or MrChearlie at this point.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I must confess that Gourd_Clae's post in the other thread was kinda odd, but why wouldn't the villains go after Yellow Magic? It was pretty painfully obvious that he was Mario. The villains might also suspect, as I do, that Mario was the only hero left. If this is true, there are only audience members left. Need I mention that the cheer/fandom ability has done absolutely nothing so far?

Anyway, my vote is solidly #eject MrChearlie, as it was before.
@Marrend
author=Trihan
The villains win if all the heroes are thrown out, or there are no audience members left.

We just have to be carefull from now on.
Marrend
Not sure where you're getting that quote, MrChearlie, but I'm finding:

author=Trihan
Villains win if they eject all the heroes, all of the audience, or if they equalise in numbers, whichever happens first.

Reference: this post.
Marrend
author=Trihan
Villains win if they eject all the heroes, all of the audience, or if they equalise in numbers, whichever happens first.

So, wait. That means there is still a hero out there, since each item on this list is an if/then statement? Whatever. Nothing that has been said this phase changes where my vote is being cast.
Cave this isn't about whether or not you wanted to kill Chana. It's about why would there be two goombas? Why are you still alive? Why would you leave Chana alive if you honestly were the Goomba? Why are you acting sperodically? Why in heavens are you freaking with your question marks? I understand you don't want to die, but you said there's nothing to fear if you're NOT mafia. Why would you claim that MY acts are suspicous, it was painfully obvious who Mario was, and why mafia would kill him (he's a hero with double vote, duh). I said what I did hoping mafia would kill me thinking I was Mario or that I may actually KNOW something. Regardless I've answered this already making your post veritably useless.

You don't have to answer my questions, it's painfully obvious that you're mafia.
I'm sorry I forgot not to edit!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
Cave this isn't about whether or not you wanted to kill Chana. It's about why would there be two goombas? Why are you still alive? Why would you leave Chana alive if you honestly were the Goomba? Why are you acting sperodically? Why in heavens are you freaking with your question marks? I understand you don't want to die, but you said there's nothing to fear if you're NOT mafia. Why would you claim that MY acts are suspicous, it was painfully obvious who Mario was, and why mafia would kill him (he's a hero with double vote, duh). I said what I did hoping mafia would kill me thinking I was Mario or that I may actually KNOW something. Regardless I've answered this already making your post veritably useless.

Why would I leave Chana alive if I was the goomba? I already answered this. She quoted her PM, basically, and it was the exact same as mine. I don't think even Doopliss would be privy to that kind of information.

Why would I leave Chana alive if I was the goomba? I already answered this. She quoted her PM, basically, and it was the exact same as mine. I don't think even Doopliss would be privy to that kind of information. A better question is: Why would I claim goomba as a means to kill her? I pretty much could have lead a lynch on almost anyone at that point, let's be honest.

Why is it obvious who Mario was? Why would it be? Because you said you were audience? Why would I believe that? You realize that, if you actually are audience, if you had never opened your mouth, you might be dead instead of Yellow_Magic with this mafia, right? But I wouldn't have known if you were bluffing or not. If it was obvious who Mario was, WHY did you say what you did? You said you did it to confuse the mafia...yet it was obvious?

Also, I just realized that we can't actually not lynch because even one lynch vote overrides no lynch votes. gonna read and vote in a sec
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Also, everyone should mass claim at this point. Roles aren't really gonna matter any more. It's probably not gonna reveal anything with people dead, but it's better than nothing.
Goomba
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I would be content voting for Chearlie or mirrormasq today. Mostly Chearlie.

The thing about kyrsty that I find suspicious is that rabitz made a post that he was sad he couldn't talk after he died or something. Before that, he said that his prime suspect was kyrsty. Did he investigate her and find something strange???!

The other reason I want everyone to mass claim is, we might have some other audience roles that are the same.

Of course, some of them might be dead.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
behold my quad post. Actually, I don't want to lynch mirrormasq.

#Vote MrChearlie

I might win if there is only one hero, so cave_dog, you want all to reveal their roles, bad idea, but well my guess is on MirrorMasq, and Cave_Dog was my only chance to eject him in the night.
but either way I have enjoy all the game ;) but now the I find the game pretty slow (in terms of posting.) so is more like a task trying to survive (and luckily Uncerem... never learn that word Eject MirrorMasq) So not enjoying like before.
So well, I will cast my role.
Dooplish Happy Cave_Dog... also, I stole your identity XD
well played all of you, town wins ;)
Also, Despite was kill by a bomb, Lily rage quit the game, LWG was lynch, so I don't to be unoriginal and follows LWG path. So, let's bring everybody and do the credits parade for old time sake. If you don't want, well I will transform into a bullet and cowardly escape from here

#Cancel
#Credits Parade
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh man trihan's going to go into conniptions
most probably... I hope not.

Edit: the point is that , If I kept playing I was more on commitment so it is more hard for me trying to keep with the game and try to win as I suppose to act and well is more hard to win the trust of the town like that, leading me to a sure death the next turn in case Mirror Masq wasn't a hero or wasn't the only one. So reveal my role more for fun. But if someone see this like an offense or something... that was not my intention and I apologize I am a pretty stupid person most of my life.
You shouldn't have done that. You still had a chance, with Kyrsty and me have not decided yet. But well, what is done is done.
So, is he the only one villain left? Or shall we continue?
Just in case, #Eject MrChearlie.
Cave, why are you so suspicious? Don't do it anymore, I was going eject you. :)
*was going to. And stuff. I'm still asleep.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
hurrr just in case.

eject ALL the MrChearlies